Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:
    You also seem eager to race yourself v Patrick? Why ?

Never said this at all. I told him to round up the posse to lynch me. I don't think he's a wolf. You on the other hand....

Already posted about Jayop beforehand. Initially I thought he was a bit floppity flippity about the whole no lynch scenario but as mahama pointed out once the mods confirmed Q couldn't win via one vote for himself then he was all over it like a rash.
    Even when he said himself that it would only work with a majority vote and that was plain as day not happening.

Yep, point taken about the FFAs. I think they're useful but last night's wasn't as people went their own way so the votes are widely spread. I wanted to get mine out there early so I couldn't be accused of bandwagoning someone or some other reason others want to throw shade on me.

I was willing to listen to reason and help others out with their points of view but that seems to get me classed as Wolfy as well so now I'm back to trusting absolutely no one. Except myself. Cos I'm good.

That's not very villager, at least I think your a wolf. You keep saying you think Im good, why race both of us if you think that? That's one less villager?

When in the name of God did I say I wanted to race me with you.

Find the post and quote it to me. Otherwise I'm just going to start thinking you're twisting the truth for your own agenda.

I have been clear. Round up your posse and lynch me. Or shoot me if you're that damn sure of yourself.

I promise you. You are wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Fair enough, but it seems mostly to disrupt you and Necro?

There are 21 other players, why don't you share the suspicion around a bit

Drumpot wrote:
    I think there is a no lose situation if the wolves munch you or somebody shoots you:

Thanks for the support Drumpot.

Any reads of your own to add apart from laughing at my impending doom :pac:

Drumpot wrote: »
    This also concerns me. He wasn't around munch time , comes in with random waffle and off he goes . .

I'd lynch him tonight just to cut the ****e posts out, I was very surprised he has over 70 posts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Guffy wrote: »
    I'd really like to hear peoples opinions on vale's behaviour. I mean are we just going to ignore the odity?

This adoption of a charactor, a captain no less, he can hold above everyone is allowing him to avoid conversation or meaningful interaction with anyone.

I honestly think he's Q and should bite the bullet. If the vig has one left put 2 between his eyes imo. But if we could trash it out and not ignore it that'd be great.

I think there's a high probability that he is Q but I think it's too early for the vig to shoot. If we don't lynch him he's not a problem. The focus today is on finding the borgwolfs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »

Yep, point taken about the FFAs. I think they're useful but last night's wasn't as people went their own way so the votes are widely spread. I wanted to get mine out there early so I couldn't be accused of bandwagoning someone or some other reason others want to throw shade on me.

I did the same , I did mine early, gave much MUCH better reasons than you (yours were very weak) and I was open about voting for Mick, very early I might add, yet here you are shading me.

Typical

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Guffy wrote: »
    I'd really like to hear peoples opinions on vale's behaviour. I mean are we just going to ignore the odity?

This adoption of a charactor, a captain no less, he can hold above everyone is allowing him to avoid conversation or meaningful interaction with anyone.

I honestly think he's Q and should bite the bullet. If the vig has one left put 2 between his eyes imo. But if we could trash it out and not ignore it that'd be great.

If we think he is Q, then no ponit wasting a bullet on him. After all, keeping Q alive works best for the village in the end. If he is Q, just don't lnych him, use bullets on the wolf suspects.

beakerjoe wrote:
    I did the same , I did mine early, gave much MUCH better reasons than you (yours were very weak) and I was open about voting for Mick, very early I might add, yet here you are shading me.

Weak to you perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Apologies Necro, I was incorrect. You didn't want to race, however you do seem like your eager to be lynched, a sacrificial lamb/wolf?

Digi I did my FFA, look it up.

• Advertisement

Weak to you perhaps

Hes not the only one. Mahama and myself seem to think of you in the same light.

Beaker, while still unknown, would be a nice name to add to your FFA wolf. You need someone on it whos not Mahama, me or your wolf buddies.

Patricks #FFA2

Lord TSC - not as vocal as yesterday, but I still don't trust him. Him and Necro seemed to eager to defend eachother. I think Lord is lying low and not piping up as much as they are the recruiter. Necro defending him makes sense, hes a roleless borg protecting his more useful ally. Im not quiting on this

Necro - Following from yesterday, when I feel him and Lord were defending eachother when the heat was on. Since then he has constantly urged me to race him ? Why is that? Getting heat off the recruiter ??? I smell wolf

Ms Flush - A non lyncher. I feel there is one wolf in that pack of 3 non lynchers, and she was the one who seemed most spooked when I started sniffing around the non lynchers. Shes not interacted much with the 2 names above and shes been very defensive. That enough for me

(honourable mention) - Suilli, the most likely one for me in the Mick voters. I feel they are a cunning wolf but not in my top 3 sadly. But will happy to vote for her.

Digi , for your and everyone elses reading pleasure!

Apologies Necro, I was incorrect. You didn't want to race, however you do seem like your eager to be lynched, a sacrificial lamb/wolf?

Digi I did my FFA, look it up.

I saw it, I'm asking you to get off Necro and Lordys backs and try asking someone else a few questions. If you treat them as wolves you're going to interpret everything they do as a wolf ploy, which is why the argument has been going in circles.

If you're right on the two of them there's still three more wolves. Going to and fro for the next two days won't help us find them, and is making it easier for low posters to skate on too.

BJ welcome back, what do you think of the "No Voters"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Kolido wrote: »
    If we think he is Q, then no ponit wasting a bullet on him. After all, keeping Q alive works best for the village in the end. If he is Q, just don't lnych him, use bullets on the wolf suspects.

Your right. Completely missed the win conditions.

Although im half wishing someone would put a bullet in pstar or necro to put a stop to this petty back and forth that looks like is going to play out for the day.

Hes not the only one. Mahama and myself seem to think of you in the same light.

You have your posse so

Today's going to be a long aul day I think.

Can Pstar, necro and lordi get a room and hammer it out, lets move on to other suspects.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Kolido wrote: »
    Can Pstar, necro and lordi get a room and hammer it out, lets move on to other suspects.

Yes, I think at this stage everyone knows PStarr's suspicions about necro. It is clear for everyone to see at least. I do like the hounding of people though PStarr, I'd just like to see it spread around a bit more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,148 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Vote Tally:

No Lynch – 3 Votes (MrsFlushdraw, Drumpot, Jayop)
    Mick – 6 Votes (sKeith, Quickbeam, Beakerjoe, Sully, Kolido, Partjungle)
    PartyJungle – 4 Votes (LordTSC, Guffy, Barney, Necro)
    Mahamageehad – 2 Votes (Valeyard, Tritium)
    Yossarian – 3 Votes (Ecto, Strawberry, Digi)
    LordTSC – 1 Vote (PatrickStarr)
    Strawberry – 1 Vote (Mahama)
    Sullivo – 1 Vote (Yossar)
    PatrickStarr – 1 Vote (Crosstown)
    Did not vote - 2 - Grumpy, Mick

me mick and pj won the FFA. as far as the wolves are concerned we are all villagers (take my word for me :p, maybe 1 was q). therefore of the 3 they wouldn't care who was lynched. because of this they would have spread their votes, rather than lumping on 1.

I saw it, I'm asking you to get off Necro and Lordys backs and try asking someone else a few questions. If you treat them as wolves you're going to interpret everything they do as a wolf ploy, which is why the argument has been going in circles.

If you're right on the two of them there's still three more wolves. Going to and fro for the next two days won't help us find them, and is making it easier for low posters to skate on too.

BJ welcome back, what do you think of the "No Voters"?

Im not sure to be honest, my gut says its possible but not likely. Id say there are wolves amoung the PJ and Mick voters.

Whats your take on them?

• Advertisement

I wont say another word until after lunch.

About Lord and Necro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

You have your posse so

Woah woah woah, let's not be hasty here. I'm just asking questions.
    I'm still not sure if p* is a wolf, or a mole.

There have been some interesting posts this morning, I need to reevaluate some of my village.

On the Vale thing, it reads a bit too wolfy to be a wolf, no?

Tomorrow evening the recruiting happens. Is it worth getting a roled character out before then so we get some info? Or is it still too early? I would say it might be best for vig and worf to use their powers before then just in case. If I'm reading right, they lose the powers so can't use them against us, but we still run the risk of losing them tomorrow after lynch.

Lunch or Munch?

I think we draw some attention to those who were lone voters, would be easy to round out someone early in the day and run with it for the day and vote for them, give them a bit of an alibi. I will need to check back on yesterdays posts.

LordTSC – 1 Vote (PatrickStarr)
    Strawberry – 1 Vote (Mahama)
    Sullivo – 1 Vote (Yossar)
    PatrickStarr – 1 Vote (Crosstown)

Necro, we know your thoughts on the Mick votes, and who you suspect,

Out of all the PJ voters, whom do you suspect the most and why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

me mick and pj won the FFA. as far as the wolves are concerned we are all villagers (take my word for me :p, maybe 1 was q). therefore of the 3 they wouldn't care who was lynched. because of this they would have spread their votes, rather than lumping on 1.

I would severely doubt more than three wolves voted for one person, but there's a good chance of two voting for one, especially if you are a wolf yoss. I don't believe you are, at the moment at least. But it would be plausible for people to vote mick or pj and save you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Someone asked who I suspect so far

tbh I have very few opinions atm but what's stood out:
    If Vale was Q I think he'd be more likely in here throwing around accusations than just being odd
    MrsFD has been posting fluff and of the no lynch voters i'd have her as most likely to be bad
    I didn't care for Sully's "I have my reasons" comment. Sounds like she's hinting at being a roled villager which reads wolfy to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Tomorrow evening the recruiting happens. Is it worth getting a roled character out before then so we get some info? Or is it still too early? I would say it might be best for vig and worf to use their powers before then just in case. If I'm reading right, they lose the powers so can't use them against us, but we still run the risk of losing them tomorrow after lynch.

I have the same concerns regarding the recruitment:
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Just been re-reading posts and this one struck me. I'm not sure about the seer but in terms of the priest, the bit I've bolded struck me. I don't think we could trust a priest reveal after night 3 if a conversion happens. If the wolves nab the priest as their recruit then they will know the roles of the dead and can use that information against the village. The only possible confirmation would be if a seer had also peeked a dead player and what if the seer is dead. Then potentially two wolves claiming village roles. Is my logic wrong here?

Today is too soon but I definitely think this needs to be discussed tomorrow.

beakerjoe wrote:
    Out of all the PJ voters, whom do you suspect the most and why?

I'll have a look back shortly and give you my thoughts. Just caught up in something at work at the moment. I know myself, Lordy and Guffy voted for PJ but there was a fourth I can't remember off the top of my head I think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Someone asked who I suspect so far

tbh I have very few opinions atm but what's stood out:
    If Vale was Q I think he'd be more likely in here throwing around accusations than just being odd
    MrsFD has been posting fluff and of the no lynch voters i'd have her as most likely to be bad
    I didn't care for Sully's "I have my reasons" comment. Sounds like she's hinting at being a roled villager which reads wolfy to me

Also necro seems to be flailing a bit... crossed my mind he might be an over enthusiastic wolf who backed himself into a corner and is now trying to get out without being too obvious. But I'm happy to let him and P* have their own p*ssing contest over this

Advertisement