Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Also necro seems to be flailing a bit... crossed my mind he might be an over enthusiastic wolf who backed himself into a corner and is now trying to get out without being too obvious. But I'm happy to let him and P* have their own p*ssing contest over this

Could this be wolf strategy. P* and Necro arguing back and forth to the point where everyone is ignoring them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Could this be wolf strategy. P* and Necro arguing back and forth to the point where everyone is ignoring them?

That would be pretty smart. Maybe we're giving them too much credit though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I would also urge the bodyguard not to hint, based on Barney's logic.

Also, trying to keep others alive always looks Wolfy

Grumpy, Flushy and Sully, have you any reads you might share?

Since you didn't like my last attempt at reads I shall do it again. These reads change constantly throughout the game as people post and respond to other posters.

I have been concerned about Vale, apart from assuming captain and posting Log reports he hasn't really offered anything to the game. I think he is keeping in character to pay fan service and could very well be a wolf in hiding.

Patrickstarr who is hell bent on just attacking people - he latches on to a couple yesterday and again starts the same tactic. Could he be another wolf in hiding? trying too hard to be a villager hunting wolves?

Grumpy, twice she comes on and states she is not reading back BUT then says my posts are suss? that remark is surely suss. A wolf trying to feign disinterest in what happened at the start of the game perhaps?

sullivlo wrote: »
    I'm currently reading the classic 1984 by Orwell. I'd like to share this reading with you:

If you meant in terms of reading the game, I have posted on this before. I believe that I have identified the vigilante. I also believe my posts have been telling in terms of timing etc.

Are you trying to get villager points by telling us you know who the vig is? Or are you trying to get the wolves to go back through all the posts to see if they can suss out who he is?

Not sure what you are saying with your posts been telling in terms of timing etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im not sure to be honest, my gut says its possible but not likely. Id say there are wolves amoung the PJ and Mick voters.

Whats your take on them?

Ya wah? Most eventualities are possible but unlikely

I think MrsFDs very suss, far from having my mind made up there.

Drumpots had a villagery two days IMO

Jay is suss if only because he's only really posted about the no lynch situation, not very villager to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ectoplasm wrote: »

It be a brave plan. Drawing attention to themselves wouldnt be a good idea if they were wolves. More likely to be seer checked.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Also necro seems to be flailing a bit... crossed my mind he might be an over enthusiastic wolf who backed himself into a corner and is now trying to get out without being too obvious. But I'm happy to let him and P* have their own p*ssing contest over this

Ectoplasm wrote:

That would be pretty smart. Maybe we're giving them too much credit though

Definitely giving me too much credit anyways :D

Although I like this little love in with the lower posters. Keep up the stellar work

Ya wah? Most eventualities are possible but unlikely

I think MrsFDs very suss, far from having my mind made up there.

Drumpots had a villagery two days IMO

Jay is suss if only because he's only really posted about the no lynch situation, not very villager to me.

Jay is also still in bits from EP.

Flush is odd more than suss. Id like to hear more from them.

Ive no read on Drum yet.

Id like to hear more from Vale who i was suss of yday,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

It be a brave plan. Drawing attention to themselves wouldnt be a good idea if they were wolves. More likely to be seer checked.

Unless they are the Queen?

Ahh here, I'm posting away, much to the disgrace of my team at work!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'll have a look back shortly and give you my thoughts. Just caught up in something at work at the moment. I know myself, Lordy and Guffy voted for PJ but there was a fourth I can't remember off the top of my head I think?

I voted for pj too Necro.

• Advertisement

To be fair, she's odd by default

[/B]

Unless they are the Queen?

Yeah, one might be queen and if we are following that theory I reckon the other is a nameless borg.

I'm not on board with it just yet though.

This is true, I kinda forgot about seer checks :o My suspicions lie elsewhere for now but if I'm honest, I'm finding this one really hard to read. 5 wolves out there and I've not got even one suspect approaching 90% confirmed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,148 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Jay is also still in bits from EP.

Ive no read on Drum yet.

Id like to hear more from Vale who i was suss of yday,

how do you know that?

how do you know that?

Oooooooh snap

Necrominus wrote: »
    Definitely giving me too much credit anyways :D

Although I like this little love in with the lower posters. Keep up the stellar work

Oh and just after I'd sort of defended you...

Mad notion, could it be I've more time today...and also that I don't feel the need to post for the sake of it due to my inherently good nature :P

how do you know that?

Ive done EP before, its reasonable to assume hes in bits, it takes you a few days to be back to normal after 4 days of solid beering. Next

Ive done EP before, its reasonable to assume hes in bits, it takes you a few days to be back to normal after 4 days of solid beering. Next

you can see how this might be interpreted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Barney92 wrote: »
    Yeah, one might be queen and if we are following that theory I reckon the other is a nameless borg.

I'm not on board with it just yet though.

Honestly i think its a very far fetched theory. I just can't imagine to wolves going at it, with that intensity, for two days. Could 1 of them be a wolf? Sure. are both? I'd wager not. If one does turn up evil at some point the other should be the defacto leader :D

in saying that I'm not convinced either are wolf they could just as easy be two red shirts going at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

how do you know that?

Jayop told everyone here yesterday that he was in EP.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Guffy wrote: »
    Honestly i think its a very far fetched theory. I just can't imagine to wolves going at it, with that intensity, for two days..

I couldn't. Even now, after everyone told the duo to shut up about it, everyone else is STILL running with it. If it was a tactic, its working to the extent its still drowning out everything else....

the way BJ said it, its like he knew jayo was in bits. like they had a chat about it somewhere.

beakerjoe wrote:
    Out of all the PJ voters, whom do you suspect the most and why?

I'm tempted to say Lord to be honest :P
    But let's not drag up the conspiracy nonsense again.

Out of the 4 I would say Guffy. Not that I have a read on him he's the one I've seen the least from that's all.

I know I'm good.

Barney COULD be a clever wolf organising the strategy yesterday then backing away but I'm not getting that vibe off him.

No read on Lord but a few are happy to put him in the good books so far. Not saying that's what I think though it's a neutral read.

Guffy by process of elimination (and he wanted me or P* shot, potentially wasting our last bullet on a villager).
    Screw you Guffy I'm going nowhere :P

Guffy wrote: »
    Honestly i think its a very far fetched theory. I just can't imagine to wolves going at it, with that intensity, for two days. Could 1 of them be a wolf? Sure. are both? I'd wager not. If one does turn up evil at some point the other should be the defacto leader :D

in saying that I'm not convinced either are wolf they could just as easy be two red shirts going at it.

Oh I think it's more likely that neither are wolves than both are guffy. I was just putting forward the likelihood that if they were both wolves one would be queen and the other a borg.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

* I could (imagine it)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

you can see how this might be interpreted?

Very nice catch there y0ss.
    The way that was phrased was dodge-malodge.
    Sounds like he was discussing with Jay in a backroom.
    He didn't say "Jayop is probably still dying...", nope he said it with certainty.

Welcome to my hit list BJ and Jayo.

Ectoplasm wrote:
    Mad notion, could it be I've more time today...and also that I don't feel the need to post for the sake of it due to my inherently good nature

:P don't defend me or you'll be accused of collusion :pac:

Did he ever say on thread he was in bits though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Did he ever say on thread he was in bits though?

I don't recall but what Yoss highlighted above "...is still in bits..." does sound like it came from a very recent conversation and I don't think Jayop has mentioned anything today about being still in recovery from EP.

• Advertisement

Jayop did say he was sick as a dog yesterday but only one post this morning and no mention of illness today.

Advertisement