Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

You can hear from me for the next 5 hours and then I have a secret mission to go get answers for the captain. I will be keeping touch.

But feel free to ask away :)

Who do you suspect out of the other non lynchers? do you accept their reasons for not lynching?

Guffy wrote: »
    Whats your opinions on the situation to date and thoughts on any characters that stand out to you?

Guffy, after reading through Yossers posts, do you know why he might be defending you. He seemed to defend you a bit yesterday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I agree, for me meta would be someone saying they saw him post elsewhere (another forum or FB for eg) about Picnic, but since he said it here on thread, it's common knowledge within the game universe so therefore not meta imo. I appreciate your point Necro, but in this case I genuinely don't see how it could snowball to being game breaky.

That's all I'll say on it for now til I use it in my FFA later.
    That's if we are FFAing later? I would still like to do it. I'm hoping to grab a few mins later to update my leans.
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Okie doke. Just looking out for the game so unless there's a modulator intervention you'll hear nothing more from me on this.

*MOD NOTE*

Guys, going to add to this - if you are unsure about whether something is meta or not, PM us. Lots of people are PMing questions already, and they got timely responses.

Even if you are just a little bit unsure, PM us.

Necro is right in terms of we all need to remember this is a game and we need to protect it as much as take part in it.

Mahama, appreciate you dont think it could snowball, but people rarely do before something gets broke. If you are anywhere near the border of uncertainty, PM us.

That will be the end of the public discussion on this topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Guffy wrote: »
    Whats your opinions on the situation to date and thoughts on any characters that stand out to you?
    Who do you suspect out of the other non lynchers? do you accept their reasons for not lynching?

Please refer to my earlier post on the people I suspect. At the moment nothing has changed.

I would scroll back to find it,but you are both big enough to do that. I was less than an hour ago.

That is the third time today I have been asked the same thing. I have posted thoughts twice. Now back off wolves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Guffy, after reading through Yossers posts, do you know why he might be defending you. He seemed to defend you a bit yesterday?

He did, not a clue. But i wasnt going o stop him either.

Maybe you just had a weak argument that had a lot of holes in it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Sorry modulators.

To move swiftly along, I'd like to throw out a new theory.
    P* is actually the queen of the borgwolves.
    P*, what say you?

TBH when I posted I was doing a no lynch I was on the run. I didn't read cosely enough to the others reasons. Reason being, I don't think wolves would make a show if themselves that easily.

ALSO I think I was the first person to vote. Meaning it was genuine and just not picking someone for the craic. Which I never like doing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Please refer to my earlier post on the people I suspect. At the moment nothing has changed.

I would scroll back to find it,but you are both big enough to do that. I was less than an hour ago.

That is the third time today I have been asked the same thing. I have posted thoughts twice. Now back off wolves.

Yes, but who do you suspect?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I voted Quickbeam for tonight . . Might not be around today or before munch to respond because I have to get back to work in the holodeck and have in laws over in my quarters from around 5pm . .

I think Vale is playing a dodgy game. Where is he ? He voted for Meham - posts one thing (1404) and disappears, very odd . . BAD?

I didn't like Necro, Lord, Sulli and QB being so adamant about the shot last night . . They didn't like me challenging them and suggesting an alternative strategy (wait until today). I wasn't sure about PJ myself, but didn't see the benefit of killing him last night. Some people are asking PStarr to hold off his rants until later, which is exactly what I was asking people to do with PJ (who is asking PStarr to hold off?). If they are on the above list of people pushing for the PJ kill, why didn't you afford PJ the same courtesy ? (stop talking about him and move on until lynch tonight).

So you don't suspect Jay or Drumpot for not lynching like yourself, why are they not suss?

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    I voted Quickbeam for tonight . . Might not be around today or before munch to respond because I have to get back to work in the holodeck and have in laws over in my quarters from around 5pm . .

I find it odd that you already have voted tonight, yet didn't lynch last night?

Sorry modulators.

To move swiftly along, I'd like to throw out a new theory.
    P* is actually the queen of the borgwolves.
    P*, what say you?

I say Ive no crown on my head, nor am I of Borg Kind.

Help me understand where you came up with your theory?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ive done EP before, its reasonable to assume hes in bits, it takes you a few days to be back to normal after 4 days of solid beering. Next

Ah no now. You said he is in bits not he's probably still in bits

Way i see it theres two lists that arise from your statement. The list with you and Jayop and the list with the first 2-3 people who jumped on ypur statement

Given the Q factor against yourself it might be prudent to consider Jay for lynch ro see whay the throws up

TBH when I posted I was doing a no lynch I was on the run. I didn't read cosely enough to the others reasons. Reason being, I don't think wolves would make a show if themselves that easily.

ALSO I think I was the first person to vote. Meaning it was genuine and just not picking someone for the craic. Which I never like doing.

Can you prove you were first person to vote?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yes, but who do you suspect?

SEE MY POST ON IT
    So you don't suspect Jay or Drumpot for not lynching like yourself, why are they not suss?

We arent allowed to talk about it - re Jay
    no clue re drumpot and as I stated I dont think wolves will hide there.

I know I am getting rattled here but answering the same questions over and over gets up my goat.

SO I will be ignoring them from now on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I find it odd that you already have voted tonight, yet didn't lynch last night?

My notes on you:

Pstarr – More likely a villager who looks as manic as I can look in the game sometimes. Don’t see any obvious alliance so if wolf, it’s a rogue wolf role play

But post 538 seems to be trying to shake a few trees - Challanging Lord and NEcro - GOOD ? Too boisterous to be bad and looks on his own or wolf plan to lynch him to get credibility for the people he is accusing ? post 1237 accuse lord and necro - going after non lynchers - bit just blinkered?

I say Ive no crown on my head, nor am I of Borg Kind.

Help me understand where you came up with your theory?

Ah no, now that would only help you figure out a way to wiggle out of the evidence. What have you done to prove you're a villager?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I didn't like Necro, Lord, Sulli and QB being so adamant about the shot last night . . They didn't like me challenging them and suggesting an alternative strategy (wait until today). I wasn't sure about PJ myself, but didn't see the benefit of killing him last night. Some people are asking PStarr to hold off his rants until later, which is exactly what I was asking people to do with PJ (who is asking PStarr to hold off?). If they are on the above list of people pushing for the PJ kill, why didn't you afford PJ the same courtesy ? (stop talking about him and move on until lynch tonight).

Great post,

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Hang on now Drumpot, this might come across as me defending QB but I seem to recall me have an at length argument with her on the merits of shooting now VS waiting for the lynch.
    I'll admit I was on the side of calling for the shot. But I stand by it. We'd be talking about it all day today instead of getting more discussion going.

Now, granted. P* and myself have taken up a lot of pages with our back and forth but there's also been some worthwhile discussion which may not have happened had we did it your way.

Also I believe Digi should be on your list as calling for the shot or is there a reason you deliberately left him off in place of QB??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Great post,

Would be better with more consistency imo

Voting BJ tonight

• Advertisement

My notes on you:

Pstarr – More likely a villager who looks as manic as I can look in the game sometimes. Don’t see any obvious alliance so if wolf, it’s a rogue wolf role play

But post 538 seems to be trying to shake a few trees - Challanging Lord and NEcro - GOOD ? Too boisterous to be bad and looks on his own or wolf plan to lynch him to get credibility for the people he is accusing ? post 1237 accuse lord and necro - going after non lynchers - bit just blinkered?

Nice post, and you make fair points.

I still don't like the non lynchers FYI

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Would be better with more consistency imo

Voting BJ tonight

Cheers. What reasons are you using to vote for me deary?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,148 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

can you post my quote defending guffy please so that i may address it.

i would be worried BJ might be Q. At the minute my vote will be on jayo. he he is good, BJ is more than likely Q trying to get lynched.
    if he is bad, I will be satisfied BJ is bad.

sorry jay, but you may need to die to put this scenario to bed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

How about we give our seer some advice on who to peek. It's just as important as lynching I'd say. Hopefully seers is still alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I wont say another word until after lunch.
    Kolido wrote: »
    How about we give our seer some advice on who to peek. It's just as important as lynching I'd say. Hopefully seers is still alive.

Just to add, I'd like BJ or Flushy peeked, if they haven't been already.

Patricks #FFA2

Lord TSC - not as vocal as yesterday, but I still don't trust him. Him and Necro seemed to eager to defend eachother. I think Lord is lying low and not piping up as much as they are the recruiter. Necro defending him makes sense, hes a roleless borg protecting his more useful ally. Im not quiting on this

Necro - Following from yesterday, when I feel him and Lord were defending eachother when the heat was on. Since then he has constantly urged me to race him ? Why is that? Getting heat off the recruiter ??? I smell wolf

Ms Flush - A non lyncher. I feel there is one wolf in that pack of 3 non lynchers, and she was the one who seemed most spooked when I started sniffing around the non lynchers. Shes not interacted much with the 2 names above and shes been very defensive. That enough for me

(honourable mention) - Suilli, the most likely one for me in the Mick voters. I feel they are a cunning wolf but not in my top 3 sadly. But will happy to vote for her.

Reminder - Vote Necro/Lord TSC. That is all

Kolido wrote: »
    Just to add, I'd like BJ or Flushy peeked, if they haven't been already.

Peek Lord first, hes flying so far under the rader hes hitting the ground.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Necrominus wrote: »
    Hang on now Drumpot, this might come across as me defending QB but I seem to recall me have an at length argument with her on the merits of shooting now VS waiting for the lynch.
    I'll admit I was on the side of calling for the shot. But I stand by it. We'd be talking about it all day today instead of getting more discussion going.

Now, granted. P* and myself have taken up a lot of pages with our back and forth but there's also been some worthwhile discussion which may not have happened had we did it your way.

Also I believe Digi should be on your list as calling for the shot or is there a reason you deliberately left him off in place of QB??

Agree. I was pushing for the shooting. I too stand by my pushing.

1) I think pj is Q and I didn't want him lynched
    2) I voted for mick in the lynch because it seemed like the pj train was gathering and I didn't want him lynched

I'm on the fence today.

I'm 99% sure I spotted the vig. The wolves will have too. As will the bodyguard. The wolves know that they missed the kill last night so them AND the bodyguard know this villager. So beware of anyone claiming bg early on, as they could be a wolf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Reminder - Vote Necro/Lord TSC. That is all

Oh and my FFA2

P*
    Necro
    Lord

• Advertisement

Cross, I'd like to hear more from you.
    You voted p* yesterday, and thought he was dodgy early on.
    Has anything changed?
    I'm running a new theory that he's queen and I want to see if there's evidence there to support it. You're one of the few that has accused him.

Advertisement