Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Necrominus wrote: »
    And when I get lynched and come up good you'll be eating those words.

Ill take Queen TSC McWolfenstein-Borgman first. If hes bad, Ill go for you next

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

sullivlo wrote: »
    No. You're too smart for that. SMRT.

LOL you actually didn't have a clue who the Vig was did you, you were barking up the wrong tree!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

URGENT MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
    1.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)

Folks, we have encountered some technical difficulties with the CoP backrooms so we're going to have to pause the game. Can all players please refrain from posting until we get this issue sorted?

Thanks for your patience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

LOL you actually didn't have a clue who the Vig was did you, you were barking up the wrong tree!

Not barking at any tree. I leave that to the wolves ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Have you been reading Sullys posts? if she is correct I was targeted last night and saved so I am gone tonight.

That's why i asked. Was it sully claiming to know who the vig was and thqt she was 99% sure that the wolves know that brought you out. Or did you think you were at risk of being munched?

This is easy to prove btw and not disastrous. When you are ready, before 10am tomorrow, you can announce here who u are shooting before you do. At which point you become a confirmed nrv, lower priority for the wolves, and a leader for the villagers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

From the current FFAs it doesn't look likely although a munch may be possible tomorrow morning.

I'm looking the likely dead man here. Pay close attention to who jumps on my wagon when I'm confirmed good.

Your far from a deadman. Im the deadman based on idiots jumping on bad wording

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Sully , Ms Flushdraw, Lors TSC, Necro and Yosser

Your wolves ladies and gents.

wrong Patrick

Thread locked

sullivlo wrote: »
    Thread locked

Open again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

PLEASE RESUME NORMAL FUNCTIONS. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

ca098cd3d12cdcf144a49d9e45aa8ac0.jpg

Thanks to Sully for being on the ball.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:
    Your far from a deadman. Im the deadman based on idiots jumping on bad wording

Nah look at the FFAs dude. I'm a goner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

427096.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sully , Ms Flushdraw, Lors TSC, Necro and Yosser

Your wolves ladies and gents.

I love that you've got at least one person on the list roll claiming (MrsF), and I reckon at least one, if not two, more as well...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

the last 10 mins

giphy.gif

Kolido wrote: »
    the last 10 mins

giphy.gif

Felt like an hour

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I love that you've got at least one person on the list roll claiming (MrsF), and I reckon at least one, if not two, more as well...

I dont agree with his list but I see his thinking going by his FFA yesterday

I will say the down time has had me revaluate my stance

I will say the down time has had me revaluate my stance

And it stays the same.... haw haw

With my impending death in sight, I'd like to apologise.

FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Please pay attention to who jumps on the 'good ship Necro lynch' and hunt them down in my absence.

Oh and P* - I hope you choke on your words when that little ' Necro was good' pops up on the death post

Necro out.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necro out.

There's hours left until the lynch. Don't just give up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mod discretion

I think we should play as if they don't know

Good job BG

Was BJ or QB round this morning? Can't say I remember either of them.

Hi! [waves] Nice to be missed. All caught up now.
    Drumpot wrote: »
    I voted Quickbeam for tonight . . Might not be around today or before munch to respond because I have to get back to work in the holodeck and have in laws over in my quarters from around 5pm . .

I think Vale is playing a dodgy game. Where is he ? He voted for Meham - posts one thing (1404) and disappears, very odd . . BAD?

I didn't like Necro, Lord, Sulli and QB being so adamant about the shot last night . . They didn't like me challenging them and suggesting an alternative strategy (wait until today). I wasn't sure about PJ myself, but didn't see the benefit of killing him last night. Some people are asking PStarr to hold off his rants until later, which is exactly what I was asking people to do with PJ (who is asking PStarr to hold off?). If they are on the above list of people pushing for the PJ kill, why didn't you afford PJ the same courtesy ? (stop talking about him and move on until lynch tonight).

I think you need to re-read last night's posts again, if you think I was advocating PJ being shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Nah look at the FFAs dude. I'm a goner.

Necro, why so dramatic?
    By my count only 2 FFAs done yet - P* and Sulli, and yeah, you're on both but so is Lord.

Flush, are you outed now as a role then?

Lord TSC wrote:
    There's hours left until the lynch. Don't just give up.

Nah. **** it. Can't be arsed.

With my impending death in sight, I'd like to apologise.

FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Please pay attention to who jumps on the 'good ship Necro lynch' and hunt them down in my absence.

Oh and P* - I hope you choke on your words when that little ' Necro was good' pops up on the death post

Necro out.

How about convincing those you are putting you in FFA that you arent in cohoots with TSC.

Your giving up very easily considering how much youve posted so far.

Use that gif posting energy to your advantage.

Necro out.

Necro, you're a jerkface and tunnel-visioned and completely wrong about me.

But, I tend to think you're probably on the side of good, and I won't be one of those voting to lynch you tonight. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hang on are we just going to continue ignoring sulli here? Or am i missing something entirely?

Necro, why so dramatic? By my count only 2 FFAs done yet - P* and Sulli, and yeah, you're on both but so is Lord.

3 out of 4. I see the growing trend. Can't be bothered arguing about it for the rest of the day.

Lord, P*, Sully. I'm the 4th person who did an FFA.

Necro, why so dramatic?
    By my count only 2 FFAs done yet - P* and Sulli, and yeah, you're on both but so is Lord.

Four.

Necro, why so dramatic?

Necro falling on his sword for Queen TSC?

I say we vote Lord TSC and let Necro live for now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Nah. **** it. Can't be arsed.

Are you for serious right now?
    What do you think of my theory that p* may indeed be the queen B? That's why he's so bold, he knows he'll peek good? And his only aim is to keep the thread wrapped up in an argument so wolves can skate by?

@Trit, have you been around today at all? You had a serious hard on for Y0sser yesterday, how you feeling about that today?

Advertisement