Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,148 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Guffy wrote: »
    Hang on are we just going to continue ignoring sulli here? Or am i missing something entirely?

of course not. she will be on my FFA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Hang on are we just going to continue ignoring sulli here? Or am i missing something entirely?

I need to reread that whole exchange. Is your line of thinking that she's a wolf and she baited Flush out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

So was Sully a wolf and just hoping to draw me out?

Obv if Data didn't protect me last night and Sully is at it, I would appreciate the cover tonight.

If we have a good candidate to shoot I will do it but I am NOT going to shoot someone just to prove I am the Vig.
    I can shoot at any time so it isn't as if someone else can pretend they are Riker.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:
    Your giving up very easily considering how much youve posted so far.

Meh. I've argued my case. I'll be dead or I won't. Nothing else to add until that point.

FFA #2

in no particular order:

sully: same reasons as last night, and the fact she is ignoring guffy's questions from earlier.

jayo: may be in a backroom with BJ

BJ: as above

• Advertisement

Necro falling on his sword for Queen TSC?

I say we vote Lord TSC and let Necro live for now.

Are you still sticking with I am a wolf Patrick?

Are you for serious right now? What do you think of my theory that p* may indeed be the queen B? That's why he's so bold, he knows he'll peek good? And his only aim is to keep the thread wrapped up in an argument so wolves can skate by?

It's possible. But unlikely to gain traction until I'm dead. And so it is.

I'll be back around 4.30. maybe I'll see something that perks my interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

quickbeam wrote: »
    Necro, you're a jerkface and tunnel-visioned and completely wrong about me.

But, I tend to think you're probably on the side of good, and I won't be one of those voting to lynch you tonight. :)

I will be based on him giving up so easily.

You" I couldnt be arsed" is not filling me with confidence

Obv if Data didn't protect me last night and Sully is at it, I would appreciate the cover tonight.

If we have a good candidate to shoot I will do it but I am NOT going to shoot someone just to prove I am the Vig.
    I can shoot at any time so it isn't as if someone else can pretend they are Riker.

you might want to clarify with mods if you put in a shoot order at 7am tomorrow morning, but also get munched what happens.

beakerjoe wrote:

I wish I was on my laptop right now so I could spam you with Ed Sheeran GIFs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Are you still sticking with I am a wolf Patrick?

Depends,

Have you just role claimed? I

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

I need to reread that whole exchange. Is your line of thinking that she's a wolf and she baited Flush out?

Not on it own no.

completely lied on the thread today. Said that she didnt want to jump on a bandwagon of pj yesterday but thats simply not true. She literally said on the thread that she had voted for mick but if the consensus was to go for pj then she would change her mind. The only reason i can see for her not changing is because i asked her why she would do this. She Has also evaded all questions on the matter today and last night. Also she forced flushy to come out by mentioning the wolves know who you are because i do, yet seemed stumped when she claimed the vig.the only thing there is why would she try to flush the vig and not the seer? It just doesnt add up.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

FFA #2

in no particular order:

sully: same reasons as last night, and the fact she is ignoring guffy's questions from earlier.

That reminds me ... on my catch-up I noticed somebody mentioning earlier about Yoss and Guffy being somewhat pally, defending each other (sorry, can't remember who pointed it out). I'd just like to state that I've noticed this too. I actually have both players in my somewhat good list at the moment, but something to look at in the future if either of them turns out bad.

DPRQClE.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

My assessment of Flushy appeared to be wrong.

I'm not convinced sulli knew who the vig was, I need to analyse this more.

My FFA is still up in the air, I have a few suspect but nothing very clear cut.

Depends,

Have you just role claimed? I

Do you even read my posts Patrick????

you might want to clarify with mods if you put in a shoot order at 7am tomorrow morning, but also get munched what happens.

Anything up to 9.59 is ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Not pressuring u into the shot but the only ones who know if u were protected are the bg or the wolves. There's no harm in at least talking it out with people on who to target after the lynch. If you feel it go if not take your chances with the bg and wolves i guess.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I will be based on him giving up so easily.

True. But Mick also gave up easily and turned out villager.

FFA #2

in no particular order:

You still have no clarified why you defended Guffy yesterday. Guffys acting dumb as to why, which is reasonable. Why Yosser? Do you think Guffy is good?

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    My assessment of Flushy appeared to be wrong.

I'm not convinced sulli knew who the vig was, I need to analyse this more.

My FFA is still up in the air, I have a few suspect but nothing very clear cut.

That is what gets me. That is why I asked a few times about it way before thinking about coming out.

Now looking back I think she was fishing and now gone awol? apart from saying thread locked and open again.

Sully we NEED to hear from you before I set my phaser to kill!

Not pressuring u into the shot but the only ones who know if u were protected are the bg or the wolves. There's no harm in at least talking it out with people on who to target after the lynch. If you feel it go if not take your chances with the bg and wolves i guess.

yeah I wont be rushing into it. I have up till tomorrow morning at 09.59 to get a kill order in but can do any time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That is what gets me. That is why I asked a few times about it way before thinking about coming out.

Now looking back I think she was fishing and now gone awol? apart from saying thread locked and open again.

Sully we NEED to hear from you before I set my phaser to kill!

Genuinely think you're misreading Sully btw.

You still have no clarified why you defended Guffy yesterday. Guffys acting dumb as to why, which is reasonable. Why Yosser? Do you think Guffy is good?

can you post where i defended guffy please? just cos we both suspect sully doesn't mean i was defending him/her

*If* you used your shot before tomorrow's munch then you'd be just a NRV and no threat to the wolves any more, and the BG could concentrate on a more important (no offence!) rolled villager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

"let me tell you a story. its a story about a man. a man who posted about meta stuff after a mod warning. he had bright orange hair and pink underwear. he had a dog on each shoulder and a face that said he didnt know how to quit grabbing his own ass. That man was me. And here i am now, standing in front of a forum, asking them to love me."

Star-Trek-Valentines-Day-cake-1.jpg

can you post where i defended guffy please? just cos we both suspect sully doesn't mean i was defending him/her

Gimme a few minutes, Ill drag up the posts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Not on it own no.

completely lied on the thread today. Said that she didnt want to jump on a bandwagon of pj yesterday but thats simply not true. She literally said on the thread that she had voted for mick but if the consensus was to go for pj then she would change her mind. The only reason i can see for her not changing is because i asked her why she would do this. She Has also evaded all questions on the matter today and last night. Also she forced flushy to come out by mentioning the wolves know who you are because i do, yet seemed stumped when she claimed the vig.the only thing there is why would she try to flush the vig and not the seer? It just doesnt add up.

She was trying to role hunt earlier today, and being very deflective.

I think she's the Queen actually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

That's very big and, i must say, unscripted of you to say Trit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

giphy.gif

Advertisement