Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

beakerjoe wrote: »
    A seems the most likely IMO

Yeah, I think that too tbh. :/
    sullivlo wrote: »
    I think mrsf is a wolf.

My line of comments yesterday and today about the vig was something I picked up on by a poster. I don't want to break the rules (for fear of having to think about uriels johnson) so that's all I'm willing to say.
    What's the % possibility you are misreading something here and that ye are both actually villagers? Any particular comments you want to point out to show her wolfiness. Not sure what you mean about rule breaking but I won't push that one.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:
    Then use your energy to help the village. Your sob story is annoying. TSC is in same triangle, yet they get on with it.

Hence the reduced frequency of posting. I don't frankly know or care who else is in the same convoluted bull**** fantasy that P* has concocted probably in a dream.

You say his theory is plausible. Why? Cos Lordie defended me once?
    Is QB a wolf now for defending me? Why isn't he jumping on that. He's so far down the tunnel he can't see anything but wolf.

Any theory I put forward is shouted down with cries of wolf, wolf but not much substance to back it up.

I thought he was a villager but now I'm starting to think he's Q and thriving in the mayhem this is causing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Kolido wrote: »
    F.) sulli had comms with the real vig and Flushy was passed a perk( perhaps a bullet) by shaman and is really a wolf?

The Shaman abilities / devices are such an unknown they can do anything.

They could restrict others posts, they may force someone to accuse someone, they may do lots of things.

Unless someone speaks up that had a device and the shaman can clear the we really know nothing.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Oh I agree it is farfetched. I just wanted to make sure every single avenue was explored.
    You're right too, just not about that one. ;)
    You did point out the comms thing though, and so has Kolido since, so potentially there's something in that.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Jeez you take a break to eat and it all kicks off. I don't know who is lying and who isn't BUT I did find Mrs FDs reveal odd.
    What did you find odd? How quickly she broke, or the way she did it? It seemed pretty rushed and honest to me, I would have assumed a wolf move would be well more thought out.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

The Shaman abilities / devices are such an unknown they can do anything.

They could restrict others posts, they may force someone to accuse someone, they may do lots of things.

Unless someone speaks up that had a device and the shaman can clear the we really know nothing.
    I could have a device that forced me to accuse a poster all day until my death......

I don't, but I could. I want Lord Tsc, Necro, Sulli dead in this order now. Ms Flushdraw not so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Sulli, were you wrong in who you thought was vig? Also I reckon it might be safe enough to say who you thought it was?

Is this a serious request? What happens if sulli dies and turns good? There is a target for the wolves.

Dont get me wrong i think the evidence points to sully being evil as sin, but there is always a chance.

I could have a device that forced me to accuse a poster all day until my death......

I don't, but I could. I want Lord Tsc, Necro, Sulli dead in this order now. Ms Flushdraw not so much.

Why have you cooled on Ms Flush? You had her in your FFA dead to rites earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

You did point out the comms thing though, and so has Kolido since, so potentially there's something in that.

What did you find odd? How quickly she broke, or the way she did it? It seemed pretty rushed and honest to me, I would have assumed a wolf move would be well more thought out.

That and the fact that I can't see a plausible (Kolido's very far fetched idea aside) whereby she claims vig and isn't vig. If she's a wolf, real vig shoot her. Even with Kolido's idea, vig knows she's not the real vig and shoots her. So if MrsFD is a wolf she dies and loses a wolf for her team, or she is an NRV and gets shot by the real vig and the village lose out.

I think she revealed under no pressure, besides that i think she is who she claims. No one else is coming forward.

beakerjoe wrote:
    Why have you cooled on Ms Flush? You had her in your FFA dead to rites earlier.

And yosser

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Paddy, I'm not saying you are wrong, but there is no way you could know 3 players are wolves on day 2.

Kolido wrote:
    Paddy, I'm not saying you are wrong, but there is no way you could know 3 players are wolves on day 2.

He's Q. And thriving on the mess this has made.

True, but if I had to pick 3, those 3 are top of the pile by a country mile.

Guffy wrote: »
    Is this a serious request? What happens if sulli dies and turns good? There is a target for the wolves.

Dont get me wrong i think the evidence points to sully being evil as sin, but there is always a chance.

It was partially serious. I did say she should wait a bit at the very least. It might've helped explain why sulli is incorrect. I'm of the belief that MrsFD is the vig, so why would sulli's thoughts on things she picked up affect someone else? If I wasn't so sure about MrsFD I'd be telling her to keep quiet.

Also, guffy I don't necessarily think sulli is evil.

Necrominus wrote: »
    He's Q. And thriving on the mess this has made.

Ive kept my FFA for most part the same. 1 Lord, 2 Necro, 3 Sully FORMERLY Ms Flush after her reveal.

No chaos created or thrived upon lad.

And yosser

I haven't yet, I questioned him. haven't accussed him of being a wolf yet.

I had his posts quoted before the game closed temporarily and I lost them. I will repost his post on Guffy defending when I get a momemt.

Ms Flush and Sully had my attention turned a bit though, so cut me some slack wolf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I think she revealed under no pressure, besides that i think she is who she claims. No one else is coming forward.

This was my feeling too re the no pressure. I'm not convinced either way though.

No chaos created or thrived upon lad.

Here's my impression of you this game

*Sticks fingers in ears*

LA LA LA I don't care what anyone else says I'm right and they're all wrong

Necro and Lord are wolves
    Oh there's Sully in a spot of bother let's lump her in.

Plenty of chaos. I'm done with you Q-Ball

Elaborate theory alert:

Let's say Flush is telling the truth. (And I'm leaning towards believing her)
    For Sulli to be so sure, she'd need to be a wolf.

Why would a wolf risk outing the vig?
    Maybe Sulli is queen, and knows she can survive a shot.
    So we lynch neither tonight, and Flush shoots Sulli just before 10.
    The shot fails, and the mods don't announce the failed shot.
    Flush is munched.
    Now Sulli can be all like, ok, Flush was a villager, that's weird.
    People are then suss of Sulli, but she peeks good.
    Seer confirms her as good. We follow the queen wolf to our merry death.

• Advertisement

This ^^ I was also surprised with the timing of the reveal. There didn't appear to be any preasure.

Saying that, I'm inclined to believe Flushy at this moment, given there has been no counter claim, and she risks getting shot if she is not the real vig.

Another scenario, Flushy could have comms with the real vig and is now acting as bait?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Also, guffy I don't necessarily think sulli is evil.

Thats fair. I do believe flush though, i do think that sulli has been acting strange and the fact that she has lied and evades any questions which is suspicious, now coupled with the fact she claims flushy is lying. Its why im voting for her anyway

Anyone up for voting no lynch tonight?

Anyone?

I jest, I jest

:D

This ^^ I was also surprised with the timing of the reveal. There didn't appear to be any preasure.

Saying that, I'm inclined to believe Flushy at this moment, given there has been no counter claim, and she risks getting shot if she is not the real vig.

Another scenario, Flushy could have comms with the real vig and is now acting as bait?

If Sulli is a wolf, and they did target the vig last night, they would know who the vig is so what would be the point in trying to create bait now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Elaborate theory alert:

Flush is munched.
    It's certainly possible but one missed link in that chain and it's all for nothing. Plus, it's possible the shot would be announced as a missed shot.

Plenty of chaos. I'm done with you Q-Ball

Im laughing too much at this

giphy.gif

crosstownk wrote: »
    It's certainly possible but one missed link in that chain and it's all for nothing. Plus, it's possible the shot would be announced as a missed shot.

Defo true, that's why I labelled it an elaborate theory! :P

I just can't see any reason for how Sulli is behaving if I believe Flush, and vice versa. There's really nothing for either of them to gain.

If Sulli is a wolf, and they did target the vig last night, they would know who the vig is so what would be the point in trying to create bait now?

Was a bit far fetched, I agree. We don't know if the vig was the target last though.

Elaborate theory alert:

Flush is munched.

I like the way you're thinking. Don't know if the mods would not announce it though. I'd say they would. They wouldn't say who was targeted though. Everyone would assume it was sulli though. One thing is for sure, we won't be following sulli to our merry death. Not now this scenario has been outed by you. Well I hope.

• Advertisement

Anyone up for voting no lynch tonight?

Anyone?

I jest, I jest

:D

I think it's time to revisit the plan alright.

Advertisement