Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I have a confession to make...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

The BG knows who he protected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Haha, oh MrsFD. I hope this confession is that you are really the vig.

Ok Usher, spill......

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Barney92 wrote: »

Mrs Cliffhanger here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Id have rather wasted the day on pj than a day trying to work with false info if she's not

I had no idea WHAT or WHO p* was.

I only just sussed it.
    LOL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

If the wolves killed the vig, couldn't one of them pretend to be the vig and we wouldn't know for sure until they killed somebody? If it was dragged out until tomorrow , they could make it look like flush was turned (hence not able to kill) and have a sleeper wolf? That is , we wouldn't be looking for any turned wolf...

Just a theory ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,148 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

me is so confused :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I only just sussed it.
    LOL

Really not helping your case for innocence here. :rolleyes:

If you're the vig, why did you shoot PJ? What made you decide to do it, and to do it at that exact moment.

• Advertisement

I only just sussed it.
    LOL

This is a let down, I was expecting some big reveal.

Drumpot wrote: »
    If the wolves killed the vig, couldn't one of them pretend to be the vig and we wouldn't know for sure until they killed somebody? If it was dragged out until tomorrow , they could make it look like flush was turned (hence not able to kill) and have a sleeper wolf? That is , we wouldn't be looking for any turned wolf...

Just a theory ....

Well, they have no priest or seer, so that would be a huge risk. They would have no way of confirming a vig.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Just a theory ....

Don't think they could be sure they had killed the vig though.

Just a theory ....

The Vig isnt dead, he killed last night, no one died since

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I only just sussed it.
    LOL

Shouldn't you be under the bridge Riker?

beakerjoe wrote: »

And before anyone picks apart my words, I mean the Vig shot someone last night and no one else has died since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Well, they have no priest or seer, so that would be a huge risk. They would have no way of confirming a vig.
    Don't think they could be sure they had killed the vig though.

Yep, my bad!
    beakerjoe wrote: »

Munch this morning. But the others confirmed they have no way of knowing who is dead so it's a mute point...

Just a theory ....

If Flush is the vig, then she'll shoot someone tomorrow before 10, thus proving herself in a way. If she's not the vig, then it's likely she's a wolf coz it would be a mental play for a villager.

Even if they kill Flush, she'll have proved herself so any other claim would be a massive red flag. We'd have a wolf.

The turn doesn't happen til after the lynch tomorrow, and with these revelations, I don't see our bullets lasting until then.

Yep, my bad!

Munch this morning. But the others confirmed they have no way of knowing who is dead so it's a mute point...

But no one died, the BG protected them. Do you not remember?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:
    Ok Usher, spill......

Damn now that song is stuck in my head. I'm voting for you as a result :P

(only joking)

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    Unless they protected q
    I know who the vig is. I'm guessing wolfies did too and so did the bodyguard.
    See my response to lord
    You all must be something the rest of us is missing!
    I'm trigger in disguise.

Or something else.
    I'm currently reading the classic 1984 by Orwell. I'd like to share this reading with you:

If you meant in terms of reading the game, I have posted on this before. I believe that I have identified the vigilante. I also believe my posts have been telling in terms of timing etc.
    Agree. I was pushing for the shooting. I too stand by my pushing.

1) I think pj is Q and I didn't want him lynched
    2) I voted for mick in the lynch because it seemed like the pj train was gathering and I didn't want him lynched

I'm on the fence today.

I'm 99% sure I spotted the vig. The wolves will have too. As will the bodyguard. The wolves know that they missed the kill last night so them AND the bodyguard know this villager. So beware of anyone claiming bg early on, as they could be a wolf.
    Ok I feel I am a dead man walking anyway so may as well just say it..

tenor.gif

I decided to look back on Sully's posts. A few times she mentioned she guessed who the Vig was and that the wolves would have too. I may have jumped the gun but decided to come out at that point. I actually believed that she maybe did know Star Trek and me using Riker in my gifs gave me away.

When I got back online last night I read the thread and did a post up but decided it might have made it look obvious if there was a shot and I had just appeared so I waited to post till this morning.

If what Sully was saying was right, I was protected last night and therefore the wolves knew they had a role and would kill me tonight as I couldn't be protected tonight as well.
    So my thoughts were, come out, get a feel for who believed me etc and who was suss. Looking at you Sully and Ectoplasm. Villagers would have taken me at face value. Either that or I am the GOAT!

I thought if I died tonight my last shot was wasted, best to come out, find out who we could get lurking from the shadows and kill them.

Again I am doing this post and not posting time is 15.28 star date 3017.
    Really not helping your case for innocence here. :rolleyes:

If you're the vig, why did you shoot PJ? What made you decide to do it, and to do it at that exact moment.

I did it before bed in case I slept in. I could just as easily been the wolves target so didn't want to miss this as I was sure I was doing the right thing. I thought and still do think that PJ was Q. There was a lot of chat about it. Feck, the guy claimed the role!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Just a theory ....

As BJ said, vig is still alive, shot this morning and no one was munched. Plus, it couldn't have been the beserker as PJ was good, thus Bes would have been killed also.

Shouldn't you be under the bridge Riker?
    You're believing Flush then Digi. What do you make of Sulli's behaviour then?
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Damn now that song is stuck in my head. I'm voting for you as a result :P

(only joking)
    *screeching voice* These are my confessionsa

*screeching voice* These are my confessionsa

I'm voting for you as well now mahama. I'm voting for all you Usher mentioners :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Villagers would have taken me at face value. Either that or I am the GOAT!

This is the kind of talk that always amazes me. How can you possibly know what a villager will or won't do? In this case you're clearly wrong coz I'm a villager and I'm suspicious of your claim. I'm not saying you're not the big but I'm suspicious. Anyone who just a accepts a role claim at face value in this game is mental if you ask me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Vig not Big

I decided to look back on Sully's posts. A few times she mentioned she guessed who the Vig was and that the wolves would have too. I may have jumped the gun but decided to come out at that point. I actually believed that she maybe did know Star Trek and me using Riker in my gifs gave me away.

When I got back online last night I read the thread and did a post up but decided it might have made it look obvious if there was a shot and I had just appeared so I waited to post till this morning.

If what Sully was saying was right, I was protected last night and therefore the wolves knew they had a role and would kill me tonight as I couldn't be protected tonight as well.
    So my thoughts were, come out, get a feel for who believed me etc and who was suss. Looking at you Sully and Ectoplasm. Villagers would have taken me at face value. Either that or I am the GOAT!

I thought if I died tonight my last shot was wasted, best to come out, find out who we could get lurking from the shadows and kill them.

Again I am doing this post and not posting time is 15.28 star date 3017.

I did it before bed in case I slept in. I could just as easily been the wolves target so didn't want to miss this as I was sure I was doing the right thing. I thought and still do think that PJ was Q. There was a lot of chat about it. Feck, the guy claimed the role!

All checks out, but I cant get my head around the "confession"..... strikes me as odd.

Apart from that Im ready to believe she is who she claims to be.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    This is the kind of talk that always amazes me. How can you possibly know what a villager will or won't do? In this case you're clearly wrong coz I'm a villager and I'm suspicious of your claim. I'm not saying you're not the big but I'm suspicious. Anyone who just a accepts a role claim at face value in this game is mental if you ask me.

I usually agree, but at this stage, only 3 dead, it would be very strange to claim said role. It be odd for a wolf as teh real vig could easily be here and pop a cap in her bum. Same goes if shes an NRV.

Also no one else has come forward.

Well if there is one undeniable, unquestionable fact it is that I can't be accused of any lurking in the shadows.

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm voting for you as well now mahama. I'm voting for all you Usher mentioners :pac:

Dont vote for Mahama, do a U-turn on that.

Advertisement