Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »
    Well if there is one undeniable, unquestionable fact it is that I can't be accused of any lurking in the shadows.

Waiting for your time?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Dont vote for Mahama, do a U-turn on that.

Id rather let Necro burn! (Lord TSC first though)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote:
    Dont vote for Mahama, do a U-turn on that.

I'm voting for you both. Cos that's possible, right, right??

(Again, I jest)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I usually agree, but at this stage, only 3 dead, it would be very strange to claim said role. It be odd for a wolf as teh real vig could easily be here and pop a cap in her bum. Same goes if shes an NRV.

Also no one else has come forward.

All true but I'm withholding judgement. Mrs FD isn't anywhere on my suspect list but I'm not ready to accept at face value. Vig could be holding their fire in case Mrs FD is a sacrificial drone for example

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I'm voting for you as well now mahama. I'm voting for all you Usher mentioners :pac:

*screechy voice ENGAGE!*

These are my confessionsa
    Just when I thought I said all I can say
    Necro on the side said he's putting a vote my way
    Man I'm thrown and I dont know what to do
    I guess I gotta keep on singing Usher's confessions
    Flush is going tell us she's the vigilante
    Sulli's disappeared, she ain't got nothing more to say
    I'm so thrown and I don't know what to do
    I guess I gotta keep on singing Usher's confessions

:P

I can do this alllllllll day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

All checks out, but I cant get my head around the "confession"..... strikes me as odd.

Apart from that Im ready to believe she is who she claims to be.

It was a bit of fun but was genuine. I really couldn't get all the P* bits and thought it happened to often to be a typo.

And decided to confess, but I was in the middle of doing my other post and finished that before going back to it. Just for the LOLZ.

Anyone else admitting they didn't know it was Patrick they were referring to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I go offline for a few hours and it all kicks off.

It was a bit of fun but was genuine. I really couldn't get all the P* bits and thought it happened to often to be a typo.

And decided to confess, but I was in the middle of doing my other post and finished that before going back to it. Just for the LOLZ.

Surely you could of done that in 1 post, rather than 2 with a long pause.

I go offline for a few hours and it all kicks off.

Q!!!! (Say it like Norm in Cheers) ((ps whens The Cheers game?)

So far in this thread he's been Patrick, Patrick*, P* and Starman. Possibly more, they're just the ones I remember.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

You're believing Flush then Digi. What do you make of Sulli's behaviour then?

I had thought Sully was a wolf since last night, she was being weirdly friendly towards myself and I think it was Yoss.

Then this morning, she was being vague and dodging questions and was looking to be role hunting. I thought she was the Queen back then but was trying to needle some answers out of BJ, I figured Sully would just deflect anyways.

I was very suspicious of MrsFD, had her down as Wolf or roled, so I pressed a little too see if I could make my mind up, this claim has set her to Team Village for me.

Pretty convinced that Sully is a wolf at this stage, she hasn't been playing as a villager at all imo, I can't see any reasons a villager would play like she is.

Luff you too!

Can you imagine facekicker playing this game ��
    Firing this up again to save searching back loads of pages
    I'm star trekking across the universe today. Party with the krazy klingons tonight so will be putting a vote in early.

I've sped read the day since munch to thread close so won't be posting much. Need to read it all again.

What about our little strawbs. Flying way under the radar with fluffy strawberry posts?

Not that I'm Complaining, but why have I gone from the suspects list?

Is it cause I'm locked in my ready room eating Chief O Brien ration packs?

Surely you could of done that in 1 post, rather than 2 with a long pause.

I didn't want to. I wanted to have a bit of fun!

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    This is the kind of talk that always amazes me. How can you possibly know what a villager will or won't do? In this case you're clearly wrong coz I'm a villager and I'm suspicious of your claim. I'm not saying you're not the big but I'm suspicious. Anyone who just a accepts a role claim at face value in this game is mental if you ask me.

You're on the ball when you're mentioned anyways

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

These are my confessionsa Just when I thought I said all I can say Necro on the side said he's putting a vote my way Man I'm thrown and I dont know what to do I guess I gotta keep on singing Usher's confessions Flush is going tell us she's the vigilante Sulli's disappeared, she ain't got nothing more to say I'm so thrown and I don't know what to do I guess I gotta keep on singing Usher's confessions

You just wait till I get home. There's an Ed Sheeran GIF with your name written all over it :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    This is the kind of talk that always amazes me. How can you possibly know what a villager will or won't do? In this case you're clearly wrong coz I'm a villager and I'm suspicious of your claim. I'm not saying you're not the big but I'm suspicious. Anyone who just a accepts a role claim at face value in this game is mental if you ask me.

As somebody who panicked in a previous universe, I can tell you that its a case of "walk in my shoes" before thinking its as straight forward as "you panicked" . . Its easy to get caught up in the crew of the starship falcon and forget that Luke Piccard and Hans Riker are steering us clear of danger . . .

Q!!!! (Say it like Norm in Cheers) ((ps whens The Cheers game?)

I wish I was Q, caused when exposed, I'd meme the fcuk out of it. Meme it to death.

You just wait till I get home. There's an Ed Sheeran GIF with your name written all over it :P

star-trek-jason-alexander_55012927-813x768.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

427114.png

• Advertisement

You haven't, Guffys been running around with a big stick named "Valewolf" all morning.

Seriously though, who's your top wolf suspects and what do you make of tonights "entertainment", Sully -v- Flushy

People are ignoring your filler content and there's nothing else to examine? :pac:
    I had thought Sully was a wolf since last night, she was being weirdly friendly towards myself and I think it was Yoss.

Then this morning, she was being vague and dodging questions and was looking to be role hunting. I thought she was the Queen back then but was trying to needle some answers out of BJ, I figured Sully would just deflect anyways.

I was very suspicious of MrsFD, had her down as Wolf or roled, so I pressed a little too see if I could make my mind up, this claim has set her to Team Village for me.

Pretty convinced that Sully is a wolf at this stage, she hasn't been playing as a villager at all imo, I can't see any reasons a villager would play like she is.
    She was my no.1 wolf last night, and there's only 1 scenario that I can see where we should't shoot her just now. Assuming Flush is legit, would there be a call to just shoot Sulli? I mean, she caused this mess then disappeared without explaining herself beyond vague filler. Is she in a backroom trying to plan?

I'm suss about everyone.

But Necro is top of my dodge list.

Probably a shape shifter posing as a Borg.

I'm suss about everyone.

Why did ya vote for me yesterday Captain?

I'd like to shoot her too.

Realistically we're better off waiting until we also have someone to lynch that day, or if a definite wolf appears.

Unless Sully can pull some crazy **** to change my opinion I'm voting her tonight.

Are we doing FFAs?

Why did ya vote for me yesterday Captain?

Because I think you are dodge and you came at me with nothing but BS.

Also the species of geeheads are not to be trusted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I'm suss about everyone.

DID SOMEONE SAY DOGE LIST?!?!?!?!?!?! THATS TODAYS BONUS PHRASE.

BcWOof_CcAA6saf.png

I have already mentioned said action in the holodeck but not official yet Mahama.

I think \i might take a chance in killing Sully now, thinking she is the queen and if she survives you have your lynch for tonight sewn up.

if she doesnt survive we may just find out she is team evil...

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

sully anything to say? you have posted since guffy's post but havent responded to it
    Guffy wrote: »
    Not that early. Only after lynch and tonight was the first. Pj's evasiveness all day was very peculiar.

Sigh the effort of reading all that only to find out he was shot. I thought a fair few of us had come to the assumption that he wasn't q just before the lynch. If not why did you vote for him (necro)? Also maha had given a fairly good reason as to why pj wasnt q. Premature shot by the looks of it. Not the vigs fault btw, there was a lot of pressure to act there.

Its very frustrating to read the results and see that the ffa was completely ignored. Here i am trying to put 3 people up and give reasons rather than saying gut and then half just ignore it.

Mainly curious on pstar with that one, because of the non ffa voters i know you definitely posted one. In fact you even pushed it the most. You were first in and i believe you repeatedly asked for ffas. Why suggest an ffa if you were going to ignore the results anyway?

Sulli i am a little suspicious of you at the moment. You voted for mick, when a band wagon appeared for pj you were keen to jump on it? Then you didn't vote for pj and called for him to be shot tonight. This is a little worrying.

This is post 1305, Yoss is after Sully for answers a question posed by Guffy, is Yosser backing Guffy up.
    He did the same on day 1, he backed up Guffys theory on Robyns role.

Im not calling Yoss a wolf, but it looked like an attempt to cosy up to Guffy.

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    DID SOMEONE SAY DOGE LIST?!?!?!?!?!?! THATS TODAYS BONUS PHRASE.

BcWOof_CcAA6saf.png

What I win, what I win, what I win, what I win

More rations?

Advertisement