Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Not that I'm Complaining, but why have I gone from the suspects list?

Is it cause I'm locked in my ready room eating Chief O Brien ration packs?

Nope, your still on mine from yesterday, I still dont know what to make of your claims yesterday.

You post a lot of Captain fluff plus the Q claims, they dont sit well with me. (Hence why you were in my FFA yesterday).

So have you caught up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Pter wrote: »
    THATS TODAYS BONUS PHRASE.
    Do we win a prize??!??!?! :D
    Because I think you are dodge and you came at me with nothing but BS.

Also the species of geeheads are not to be trusted
    Oh the ironing. Don't judge me by my species though, can't help that!
    I'd like to shoot her too.

Realistically we're better off waiting until we also have someone to lynch that day, or if a definite wolf appears.

Unless Sully can pull some crazy **** to change my opinion I'm voting her tonight.

Are we doing FFAs?
    That's actually a good point. Yes, I believe 4 people have already done them.

Here's mine for now:

#FFA2
    Sulli
    BJ
    Jayop

Necrominus wrote: »
    You just wait till I get home. There's an Ed Sheeran GIF with your name written all over it :P

Whats so bad about Ed gifs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Nope, your still on mine from yesterday, I still dont know what to make of your claims yesterday.

You post a lot of Captain fluff plus the Q claims, they dont sit well with me. (Hence why you were in my FFA yesterday).

So have you caught up?

What's the Q stuff?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Village Elder - Guinan
    Guinan is the village elder. Guinan will have a once off peek, a once off comms and the double vote on any night.

How in the name of f**k did I miss this roll ?

I read the entire rules. . Got the time wrong for the voting. Missed this rolled villager. Missed the fact that wolves don't see who died or they killed. And I Have read every page of this thread and forgot that the wolves didn't kill somebody this morning . . I wonder if its because I didn't do all my spreadsheet stuff this time . .

At this stage isn't it likely that this character has done his thing ? If so, cant he peak somebody or clear somebody and spoken to another ? Not sure what benefit the double vote is but surely when they use it it will be obvious on vote results ? Should they come out and possibly clear up one or maybe two others ?

I know asking rolled villagers to come out is a no no, but with tomorrow looming I'm just spitballing . . In contradiction to my own suggestion, one concern I do have is by any confirmed villagers being confirmed today, it does mean the wolves can use that against us tomorrow . . So . .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd be against shooting Sully actually. Sully hasn't beaten round the bush with her accusation against MrsF. She was quite blunt with her argument, which makes me think she much have a very strong reason why...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

My #FFA 2 for today is

Sully
    Ecto
    Patrick*

But whatever happens with my last shot I would hopefully not need to change my vote as I have to go to another part of the craft.

I'm suss about everyone.

But Necro is top of my dodge list.

Probably a shape shifter posing as a Borg.

Why is that? Tell us Q

tumblr_miurvavIGw1rb670wo1_500.gif

Why is that? Tell us Q

Vale is my bet for Q

c2e2f7362c0c8ccd9a88584cb96bf415.jpg

• Advertisement

Why is that? Tell us Q

Why am I Q?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

What I win, what I win, what I win, what I win

More rations?
    Do we win a prize??!??!?! :D

The doge pic was your prize......dont you like your prize?

Vale is my bet for Q

c2e2f7362c0c8ccd9a88584cb96bf415.jpg

giphy.gif

Drumpot wrote: »
    Village Elder - Guinan
    Guinan is the village elder. Guinan will have a once off peek, a once off comms and the double vote on any night.

I read the entire rules. . Got the time wrong for the voting. Missed this rolled villager. Missed the fact that wolves don't see who died or they killed. And I Have read every page of this thread and forgot that the wolves didn't kill somebody this morning . . I wonder if its because I didn't do all my spreadsheet stuff this time . .

At this stage isn't it likely that this character has done his thing ? If so, cant he peak somebody or clear somebody and spoken to another ? Not sure what benefit the double vote is but surely when they use it it will be obvious on vote results ? Should they come out and possibly clear up one or maybe two others ?

I know asking rolled villagers to come out is a no no, but with tomorrow looming I'm just spitballing . . In contradiction to my own suggestion, one concern I do have is by any confirmed villagers being confirmed today, it does mean the wolves can use that against us tomorrow . . So . .

YOU 100 PERCENT DONT READ THE RULES, HA

I have already mentioned said action in the holodeck but not official yet Mahama.

I think \i might take a chance in killing Sully now, thinking she is the queen and if she survives you have your lynch for tonight sewn up.

if she doesnt survive we may just find out she is team evil...
    Might be worth throwing it out to the group. I'd like to give Sulli a chance to explain herself first tbh, coz like I said there's one scenario I can see where we wouldn't wanna shoot her.
    This is post 1305, Yoss is after Sully for answers a question posed by Guffy, is Yosser backing Guffy up.
    He did the same on day 1, he backed up Guffys theory on Robyns role.

Im not calling Yoss a wolf, but it looked like an attempt to cosy up to Guffy.
    y0ss also had some posts cosying up to you, what do you think about that?
    Drumpot wrote: »
    Village Elder - Guinan

Lol, no idea how you missed that! :P
    They may be time sensitive, the elder can probo only use one action a day. I mean, otherwise it's a super powerful role.

If I had that role, I'd probo peek first, tell someone about it second, and wait for the double vote. So, potentially this user can clear someone, and someone can confirm them. I'd say the second vote is under the "elder" name rather than attributed to the user coz shur that'd out them straight away. All of that is guesswork though.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

I posted my #FFA2 earlier

Lord Tsc
    Necro
    Sully

I want to vote Lord, but I promise to pick someone from the FFA results tonight

y0ss also had some posts cosying up to you, what do you think about that?

Hes a wolf trying to rub people up the right way. Guffy, me...... there may be more.

Not saying hes a wolf, just putting out my thoughts for the group

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'd be against shooting Sully actually. Sully hasn't beaten round the bush with her accusation against MrsF. She was quite blunt with her argument, which makes me think she much have a very strong reason why...
    Yes, hence why I said giving her a chance to explain. For the same reason that you are thinking.
    <3 it, printing it out to frame now!

Paging Sully, please come to the Bridge

That is Officer Sullvlo please come to the Bridge, Captains orders

William-Riker-Star-Trek-Jonathan-Frakes.jpg

I want a Space Donkey. Gonna promote him to first officer.

• Advertisement

Yes, hence why I said giving her a chance to explain. For the same reason that you are thinking.

<3 it, printing it out to frame now!

I don't think it is if you are thinking (what I am thinking you are thinking.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Well Fk me this is going faster than my poor head can keep up. Again, I had a snooze today after a big weekend in the bar drinking with my crewmates. Now back at work for the night where I am hopefully able to spend enough time with all of you to alleviate the suspicions which seem to be only around me missing the weekend and being quiet which I said I would be doing anyway.

The whole MrsFD/Sulli thing is strange. I still don't get what exactly had MrsFD so sure that Sulli was a wolf. I do have to say that a lot of Sulli's posts have seemed strange to me. Very lighthearded stuff for such a serious time.

MrsFD I believe to be telling the truth. She's hotheaded and the shooting before and the reveal are very flushy things to do.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm suss about everyone.

But Necro is top of my dodge list.

Probably a shape shifter posing as a Borg.

Hey! I forgot about you. What makes me so dodgy??

Ed Sheeran gifs incoming peeps. Be warned.

Lets not waste a bullet on Sully just yet, if shes in the FFA then so be it but I say give her a chance to explain herself.

I'm happy to go with flushy on this one.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

This one's for you...

giphy.gif

And this one's for mahama...

giphy.gif

And for the week that's in it, here's a video for the Galway chaps in the audience.

Jayop wrote: »
    Well Fk me this is going faster than my poor head can keep up. Again, I had a snooze today after a big weekend in the bar drinking with my crewmates. Now back at work for the night where I am hopefully able to spend enough time with all of you to alleviate the suspicions which seem to be only around me missing the weekend and being quiet which I said I would be doing anyway.

The whole MrsFD/Sulli thing is strange. I still don't get what exactly had MrsFD so sure that Sulli was a wolf. I do have to say that a lot of Sulli's posts have seemed strange to me. Very lighthearded stuff for such a serious time.

MrsFD I believe to be telling the truth. She's hotheaded and the shooting before and the reveal are very flushy things to do.

Was more the fact she was saying I was NOT the vig after I came out etc. Her whole play today seems wolfish and I am not the only one saying that.

The shooting was doing what people asked, the guy said he was Q! he had to go as he was adding confusion to the game. We just needed that dealt with so we could move on. I would imagine others would have agreed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

#FFA2

Sully - Expanded upon several times, not arsed quoting from phone
    BJ - His reactions this morning, followed by "Great Post" under what was a pretty flawed Kolido post (Sorry Kol) Bonus Point for Jay here too.
    CTK - Still don't understand "Now that Maha is onside", not much chat from him. Weakest suspicion lies here.

Would love if SM or Grumpy were about to post a bit more too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

I want a Space Donkey. Gonna promote him to first officer.

You bastard! You promised me the first officer role if I took the science officer role for a while

And you ate all the rations

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    I still don't get what exactly had MrsFD so sure that Sulli was a wolf.
    Seriously? Sulli basically goaded Flush out, then said Flush was lying because vagueness, then disappeared. In Flushes shoes, I'd be pretty sure Sulli was a wolf.
    I don't think it is if you are thinking (what I am thinking you are thinking.)
    Maybe, maybe not. I can't know if you're thinking what I'm thinking, (although I do think me and Lord are on the same page) but I don't think we can take that risk just yet until Sulli has a chance to explain. Bear in mind that I called her my #1 wolf today, so giving her a chance means I think there's a potentially different explanation for her behaviour.
    Necrominus wrote: »
    And this one's for mahama...

giphy.gif
    Amm... is this supposed to be a punishment? He's an adorable little ginger.

Advertisement