Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tritium wrote: »
    You bastard! You promised me the first officer role if I took the science officer role for a while

And you ate all the rations

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

My #FFA2

Vale - Openly pushing yesterday to be raced under no pressure. I feel hes a wolf, trying to pose as Q. I dont think Q would be so open about being raced for fear he'd be caught. Hes been gone most of the day and still posts fluff and accuses Necro without any reason. I still get a bad vibe from him

Sully - With Sullivan pushing so hard for Flush, its looking bad for Sully now that i consider Flush the vig for now. Unless Sully can come one and help her own cause, she stays here.

Patrick Starr - Not sold on him being the queen, but I like the theory he is a wolf stirring shiite. Its a bold play but I think he has the balls to attempt it. I do like some of his theories but not enough to get on board fully. He might eb good, but I need 3 on here and I trust Mahama so Ill go with him.

#FFA2

Sully - Expanded upon several times, not arsed quoting from phone
    BJ - His reactions this morning, followed by "Great Post" under what was a pretty flawed Kolido post (Sorry Kol) Bonus Point for Jay here too.
    CTK - Still don't understand "Now that Maha is onside", not much chat from him. Weakest suspicion lies here.

Would love if SM or Grumpy were about to post a bit more too.

It wasnt flawed in my opinion, did I miss something?

and IIRC it was grumpys post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Was more the fact she was saying I was NOT the vig after I came out etc. Her whole play today seems wolfish and I am not the only one saying that.

The shooting was doing what people asked, the guy said he was Q! he had to go as he was adding confusion to the game. We just needed that dealt with so we could move on. I would imagine others would have agreed.

OK, so the question is then, if we're going to kill Sully then do we think it's because she's a wolf or could questioning a roleclaim be a clever way of getting oneself lynched?

Like this Q character has the whole thing up in the air. Makes it really hard to lynch someone and lynching people is what we're here for.

Would we be better having the beserker kill sully or even yourself.

At this stage I'd be really worried about anyone doing anything to make themselves a lynch target. I think and hope we were OK with Mick, but Sully I'd be more concerned with.

I know this is going to be putting me back in the target of a lot of people but I'm really reluctant to lynch while Q is around and we don't have solid information. There's a character who'd praying to be lynched and maybe until we get confirmation from Guinan or Deannea we should hold off lynching for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I trust Mahama

Why?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

tritium wrote: »
    You bastard! You promised me the first officer role if I took the science officer role for a while

And you ate all the rations

I'm the Captain, I own the rations.

I make you deputy first officer

Well-slap-my-ass-and-call-me-Sally?size=800

Are people actually not putting me on their FFAs right now? This is an interesting turn of events.

But Mahama is a wolf going to do that? Question a role claim this early I mean??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Havent read through last page or so will do so on lunch so this may have come up.

At the moment i will be voting for sully. Here actions have been off and she is my no.1 candidate right now, however, something has been bothering me.

Sully you were so sure you knew who the vig was and that the wolves knew too. As did the bg. Well the wolves and bg went for the same person so there is some truth in what you said there.

Are you the BG? I ask this for 2 reasons.

1. You are one of the people in the race tonight.

2. Is it possible who you thought was the vig wasn't? If, for example, grumpy was the target and you protected him thinking he was vig, could you have misread his role?

Im asking because if this is the case the grumpy* is unprotected tonight and could be the seer. If you are the bg and this is the case grumpy doesn't know, but you do. Maybe tell him so we can get the information? I mean grumpy is now the fav to be munched in the morning anyway as it a guaranteed kill isnt he?

Feel free to comment on this. Snuck out back wrote it quickly so may not actually make sense. In absence of reply from sully, ill still be voting her tonight.

Jayop wrote: »
    But Mahama is a wolf going to do that? Question a role claim this early I mean??

Sulli was sooooo sure Flush was lying.
    Either she knows something we don't, or she is after making a massive mistake and picking something up arseways. I actually thought based on her posts that she was going to claim vig, so I was surprised when Flush flipped. Her vagueness and refusal to elaborate though have made the whole ploy seem wolfy. There are more scenarios where she's a wolf than where she isn't imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Necrominus wrote: »
    Well-slap-my-ass-and-call-me-Sally?size=800

Are people actually not putting me on their FFAs right now? This is an interesting turn of events.

For absolutely nobody else, you completely shat the togs this morning :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

#FFA2

Sully - Expanded upon several times, not arsed quoting from phone
    BJ - His reactions this morning, followed by "Great Post" under what was a pretty flawed Kolido post (Sorry Kol) Bonus Point for Jay here too.
    CTK - Still don't understand "Now that Maha is onside", not much chat from him. Weakest suspicion lies here.
    I thought I explained this yesterday? Basically, I meant that mahama had, at the time when she countered Barney's idea for a no lynch vote, that she seemed to be on the village side, ie 'onside'. I can't explain any better than that.

I've been indicating my suspicion of P* since yesterday and while I still have those suspicions, recent developments have now moved Sully ahead of P*. Unless Sully comes back with some plausible explanation.

And for now, I don't see any reason to doubt MrsFD. As Jayop said, very flushy.

#FFA2
    1. Sully - for all the recent developments to with MrsFD.
    2. P* - Reasons stated yesterday and today
    3. BJ - Not sure if I can revisit that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

falsesensesecurity.jpg

Jayop wrote: »
    OK, so the question is then, if we're going to kill Sully then do we think it's because she's a wolf or could questioning a roleclaim be a clever way of getting oneself lynched?

Like this Q character has the whole thing up in the air. Makes it really hard to lynch someone and lynching people is what we're here for.

Would we be better having the beserker kill sully or even yourself.

At this stage I'd be really worried about anyone doing anything to make themselves a lynch target. I think and hope we were OK with Mick, but Sully I'd be more concerned with.

I know this is going to be putting me back in the target of a lot of people but I'm really reluctant to lynch while Q is around and we don't have solid information. There's a character who'd praying to be lynched and maybe until we get confirmation from Guinan or Deannea we should hold off lynching for now.

PJ role claimed yesterday and when push came to shove they never really argued against a bullet as they went missing.

Sully seems to the following the same parttern, (Well in the fact that they fuucked off) but they cant both be Q

Either she knows something we don't, or she is after making a massive mistake and picking something up arseways. I actually thought based on her posts that she was going to claim vig, so I was surprised when Flush flipped. Her vagueness and refusal to elaborate though have made the whole ploy seem wolfy. There are more scenarios where she's a wolf than where she isn't imo.

dun-dun-dun-gif-11.gif

PJ role claimed yesterday and when push came to shove they never really argued against a bullet as they went missing.

Sully seems to the following the same parttern, (Well in the fact that they fuucked off) but they cant both be Q

Starman is Q-Ball.

Q-Ball is Starman.

Don't vote for Q-Ball/Starman.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Sulli or saying she's not evil. I'm suggesting that the risk of lynching her is almost too high.

Honestly, I'd prefer to lynch someone who has done nothing suspicious at all because at least there's less chance of hitting Q.

Also, one change in my FFA. Dropping my gut feel about QB for now anyways.

#FFA2
    1. Jayop
    2. BJ.
    3. Sully

crosstownk wrote: »
    I thought I explained this yesterday? Basically, I meant that mahama had, at the time when she countered Barney's idea for a no lynch vote, that she seemed to be on the village side, ie 'onside'. I can't explain any better than that.

I've been indicating my suspicion of P* since yesterday and while I still have those suspicions, recent developments have now moved Sully ahead of P*. Unless Sully comes back with some plausible explanation.

And for now, I don't see any reason to doubt MrsFD. As Jayop said, very flushy.

#FFA2
    1. Sully - for all the recent developments to with MrsFD.
    2. P* - Reasons stated yesterday and today
    3. BJ - Not sure if I can revisit that.

PJ voting for Mick makes absolutely no sense if he was Q.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

My #ffa2

Sully: really needs to explain whats going on here. Shes implied lots in her posts but hasn't actually backed them up. I can see possibilities for the why, but unfortunately one possibility is shes a wolf.

Jayop: after bajoranmusicfestivalgate this morning, Jay might be the best information lynch available, especially while we have a bullet left.

I'm going to leave it at 2, at least for now. There are a few others I've mentioned previously but i) I think these two are best value and ii) I haven't picked one clear choice from the remainder

One thing I'm assuming is the flush/sully stuff isn't down to a villager trying to be too clever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Starman is Q-Ball.

Q-Ball is Starman.

Don't vote for Q-Ball/Starman.

Listen Ace, get your wolfy head out of Einhorns ass.

Guffy wrote: »
    Havent read through last page or so will do so on lunch so this may have come up.

At the moment i will be voting for sully. Here actions have been off and she is my no.1 candidate right now, however, something has been bothering me.

Sully you were so sure you knew who the vig was and that the wolves knew too. As did the bg. Well the wolves and bg went for the same person so there is some truth in what you said there.

Are you the BG? I ask this for 2 reasons.

1. You are one of the people in the race tonight.

2. Is it possible who you thought was the vig wasn't? If, for example, grumpy was the target and you protected him thinking he was vig, could you have misread his role?

Im asking because if this is the case the grumpy* is unprotected tonight and could be the seer. If you are the bg and this is the case grumpy doesn't know, but you do. Maybe tell him so we can get the information? I mean grumpy is now the fav to be munched in the morning anyway as it a guaranteed kill isnt he?

Feel free to comment on this. Snuck out back wrote it quickly so may not actually make sense. In absence of reply from sully, ill still be voting her tonight.
    I was dancing around this, but now that you've come out and said it, I may as well comment. (2) above is the only scenario I can see where Sulli could be good, just mistaken.

#FFA2
    1. Jayop
    2. BJ.
    3. Sully

Give us reasons wolf! They better have substance

Listen Ace, get your wolfy head out of Einhorns ass.

Shhhhhh-Be-Quiet-Reaction-Gif.gif

I was dancing around this, but now that you've come out and said it, I may as well comment. (2) above is the only scenario I can see where Sulli could be good, just mistaken.

Surely now you have given them an out to say they were mistaken

#FFA2
    1. Jayop
    2. BJ.
    3. Sully

:rolleyes: Gut feeling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

It wasnt flawed in my opinion, did I miss something?

and IIRC it was grumpys post.

It was Drumpot actually, we're both wrong.

I was left off the list calling for a bullet, which i found surprising anyways, Necro and someone else picked up on it.

The second half of the post was about people asking P* to lay down his guns, from my perspective people were just asking him to point them in a different direction.

Given we had a bit of to and froing I was surprised you missed me being left out of the first but I think I'm overestimating how memorable I am anyways, the second half was way off if I took it correctly, so the fact that you missed both and still thought it was a great post stood out to me.

#FFA2
    1. Jayop
    2. BJ.
    3. Sully

LOL at Necros gut..... he will lead you to the wolves.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Surely now you have given them an out to say they were mistaken

Given how strongly she pushed back against MrsF, I feel that "I was mistaken" isn't an option any more...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Given how strongly she pushed back against MrsF, I feel that "I was mistaken" isn't an option any more...

And if it was a genuine mistake, surely it would have been given by now.

Advertisement