Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Give us reasons wolf! They better have substance

Already gave them. But, for your benefit:

1. Jayop - Again, think he was very quick to jump on the no lynch scenario once it was certain Q couldn't win. Beforehand was apprehensive. Then stated we would need a majority to go no lynch and then voted no lynch even with no majority. Also, potential wolf team with BJ. Potential mind, not definite.

2. BJ - Outlined this already. Tends to jump in after initial accusations are made and push the issue. Doesn't really have any of his own theories that I can remember (could be wrong on this) And. Possible wolf team with Jayop. Possible mind, not definite.

3. Sully - Suss as sussy suss with the whole MrsFD incident. Not my own read mind but agree with most of the others on this here.

Now,

how-s-that-for-a-slice-of-fried-gold.png

Give us reasons wolf! They better have substance
    :rolleyes: Gut feeling.
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    LOL at Necros gut..... he will lead you to the wolves.

*Sigh* This is what I'm talking about when I say why bother.

Give an opinion/ FFA, get shouted down.

Pray tell BJ/Starman/Q-Ball... why you no question other peoples FFAs??

Piss off and leave me be for a bit the pair of ye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Jayop wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending Sulli or saying she's not evil. I'm suggesting that the risk of lynching her is almost too high.

Honestly, I'd prefer to lynch someone who has done nothing suspicious at all because at least there's less chance of hitting Q.
    You're actually right with that. We could compromise something like the following - if Sulli hasn't appeared to explain herself in the hour before the vote, she gets shot? In all honesty, I've already said I'm not super worried about Q coz we're playing on regardless and won't know till the end, but that said I don't believe Q is dead yet even though it could have been Mick or PJ.
    Surely now you have given them an out to say they were mistaken
    Surely that's her only play? If you believe Flush, and I do, then Sulli is either wrong or a wolf.
    PJ voting for Mick makes absolutely no sense if he was Q.
    Not sure how this relates to the post you quoted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I was dancing around this, but now that you've come out and said it, I may as well comment. (2) above is the only scenario I can see where Sulli could be good, just mistaken.

Would be an absolutely ridiculous BG play.

"I think I've spotted Vig, better tell everyone and the wolves they've been dropping hints"

*Vig comes out*

"You're not the Vig, I had a feeling on someone else"

I can't see how this is plausible, or an I missing a step?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I jut figured out that P* was Patrick and not PJ.

You peeps. Srlsly

• Advertisement

You peeps. Srlsly

Address him by his proper title please.

IE - Q-Ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

I'm the Captain, I own the rations.

I make you deputy first officer

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

It was Drumpot actually, we're both wrong.

I was left off the list calling for a bullet, which i found surprising anyways, Necro and someone else picked up on it.

The second half of the post was about people asking P* to lay down his guns, from my perspective people were just asking him to point them in a different direction.

Given we had a bit of to and froing I was surprised you missed me being left out of the first but I think I'm overestimating how memorable I am anyways, the second half was way off if I took it correctly, so the fact that you missed both and still thought it was a great post stood out to me.

I always get Drumpot and Grmpy wrong , I think its the Rum in the middle of their names.

To be honest, we had some interactions but nothing to remember for me. Fair enough, I dont think it was that way off. On Drumpots post, Ill be honest, I dont see what was so bad about it in your eyes.

Heres Drumpots post :
    I didn't like Necro, Lord, Sulli and QB being so adamant about the shot last night . . They didn't like me challenging them and suggesting an alternative strategy (wait until today). I wasn't sure about PJ myself, but didn't see the benefit of killing him last night. Some people are asking PStarr to hold off his rants until later, which is exactly what I was asking people to do with PJ (who is asking PStarr to hold off?). If they are on the above list of people pushing for the PJ kill, why didn't you afford PJ the same courtesy ? (stop talking about him and move on until lynch tonight).

Maybe I picked this up wrong, but I liked the post because I found it right that some didnt afford PJ the same courtesy last night.

I didnt think PJ was Q, I felt his behaviour was odd, I would have liked if we waited until today to give him a chance. Whats so wrong with that?

I never noticed your name being off the list. I couldnt recall your stance on PJ

Would be an absolutely ridiculous BG play.

"I think I've spotted Vig, better tell everyone and the wolves they've been dropping hints"

*Vig comes out*

"You're not the Vig, I had a feeling on someone else"

I can't see how this is plausible, or an I missing a step?

I was thinking more Sulli as BG has spotted who she thinks is vig.
    She protects this player.
    This player is targeted by wolves.
    Sulli drops hints that she thinks vig was targeted to hint to (who she thinks is) vig that likely they'll be targeted again tomorrow and she can't help.
    Flush panics on all the vig references, and reveals herself.
    Sulli panics.

You peeps. Srlsly

Lol so it's not just Flush then :p:p:p

• Advertisement

Sulli drops hints that she thinks vig was targeted to hint to (who she thinks is) vig that likely they'll be targeted again tomorrow and she can't help.
    Sulli panics.

Well if that's the case then are we safer not lynching Sully on that off chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,148 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Guffy wrote: »
    Havent read through last page or so will do so on lunch so this may have come up.

At the moment i will be voting for sully. Here actions have been off and she is my no.1 candidate right now, however, something has been bothering me.

Sully you were so sure you knew who the vig was and that the wolves knew too. As did the bg. Well the wolves and bg went for the same person so there is some truth in what you said there.

Are you the BG? I ask this for 2 reasons.

1. You are one of the people in the race tonight.

2. Is it possible who you thought was the vig wasn't? If, for example, grumpy was the target and you protected him thinking he was vig, could you have misread his role?

Im asking because if this is the case the grumpy* is unprotected tonight and could be the seer. If you are the bg and this is the case grumpy doesn't know, but you do. Maybe tell him so we can get the information? I mean grumpy is now the fav to be munched in the morning anyway as it a guaranteed kill isnt he?

Feel free to comment on this. Snuck out back wrote it quickly so may not actually make sense. In absence of reply from sully, ill still be voting her tonight.

why is grumpy fav to be lynched?

ah guffy, old buddy old pal. you dont need to answer that :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Apologies folks, power cut on the enterprise. You know how it is with these fandangled technologies.

Now where were we.

Oh. Yes. MrsF is not the person I thought was the vig. There is a chance I read things arse ways (to quote maha), but my gut is also aching me that there's something not right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Sulli panics.

BG can't protect the same person two nights in a row.

Necrominus wrote: »

2. BJ - Outlined this already. Tends to jump in after initial accusations are made and push the issue. Doesn't really have any of his own theories that I can remember (could be wrong on this) And. Possible wolf team with Jayop. Possible mind, not definite.

[/IMG]

You have no clue.

I have my theory on Vale (outlined in my FFA)

But pot kettle black attack, you claim I have no theories of my own when you have the highest post count and zero theories yourself.

Sullys was not yours

Jayop was not yours

Im not yours.

Sure If I wanted to jump on a theory Id take PS's theory on you and Lord

sullivlo wrote: »

Uh... not really answering the question Sullivan...

*Sigh* This is what I'm talking about when I say why bother.

Give an opinion/ FFA, get shouted down.

Pray tell BJ/Starman/Q-Ball... why you no question other peoples FFAs??

Piss off and leave me be for a bit the pair of ye.

You could bother without using your instinct and use more concreate facts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Apologies folks, power cut on the enterprise. You know how it is with these fandangled technologies.

Now where were we.

Oh. Yes. MrsF is not the person I thought was the vig. There is a chance I read things arse ways (to quote maha), but my gut is also aching me that there's something not right.

Surely you can tell us who you thought was the Vig and why now that you're not going to be outing someone.

You could bother without using your instinct and use more concreate facts

Haha. Of which you say you have none either. So in the absence of this, I'm afraid we're forced to use our own instincts.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Address him by his proper title please.

IE - Q-Ball.

Hi Micropenis!

I mean wolf

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Now where were we.

I've cut the power, and I won't be turning it back on.

I've also vented all oxygen on deck 9

I'm well aware.

Now where were we.

Why were you so adamant that she wasn't the vig?
    Can you name who you thought was the vig, or at least explain why you thought someone else was vig?
    Why shouldn't we just shoot you here and now?
    Why have you been so vague with your responses?

Now where were we.

What now Mahama? The used your escape pod.

Hi Micropenis!

I mean wolf

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I always get Drumpot and Grmpy wrong , I think its the Rum in the middle of their names.

To be honest, we had some interactions but nothing to remember for me. Fair enough, I dont think it was that way off. On Drumpots post, Ill be honest, I dont see what was so bad about it in your eyes.

Heres Drumpots post :

Maybe I picked this up wrong, but I liked the post because I found it right that some didnt afford PJ the same courtesy last night.

I didnt think PJ was Q, I felt his behaviour was odd, I would have liked if we waited until today to give him a chance. Whats so wrong with that?

I never noticed your name being off the list. I couldnt recall your stance on PJ

I think I was first to call for the PJ shot, said it several times. Fair enough though, I'm forever mixing up players.

Well to me, its not an even comparison, asking P* to look at the bigger picture and asking to keep PJ alive for another while isn't the same thing imo.

I do take your point though.

What now Mahama? The used your escape pod.

Firstly, I wasn't the first to bring it up, but sure when have facts stopped you before?

Secondly, it was the only play to make. The question is will we believe whatever explanation she brings forth.

Im sticking to my guns, Sully stays in my FFA

Im sticking to my guns, Sully stays in my FFA

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I had thought Sully was a wolf since last night, she was being weirdly friendly towards myself and I think it was Yoss.

Then this morning, she was being vague and dodging questions and was looking to be role hunting. I thought she was the Queen back then but was trying to needle some answers out of BJ, I figured Sully would just deflect anyways.

I was very suspicious of MrsFD, had her down as Wolf or roled, so I pressed a little too see if I could make my mind up, this claim has set her to Team Village for me.

Pretty convinced that Sully is a wolf at this stage, she hasn't been playing as a villager at all imo, I can't see any reasons a villager would play like she is.

All this confusion about Sully, and she said herself she was pushing to shoot PJ thinking he was Q. Could Sully not be Q? Is this not a pretty good way to get lynched? Push the accusation on someone else and strongly oppose a role claim that we can't refute with "i have my reasons" and general wolfy behaviour?

• Advertisement

Jayop has a point tho about Sulli. It could be a play to get herself lynched. If so, as a village we're here lapping it up. I'd be reluctant to hang Sulli or BJ based on the events of today for 1 or Q reasons. Unless she can clear this mess up, I'd advocate shooting her.

Advertisement