Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Um... where did sKeith disappear off to? I haven't heard from him in ages??

Same goes for grumpsalot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Also, FWIW, I think I have the BG pegged and I didn't have it as Sulli.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Jayop has a point tho about Sulli. It could be a play to get herself lynched. If so, as a village we're here lapping it up. I'd be reluctant to hang Sulli or BJ based on the events of today for 1 or Q reasons. Unless she can clear this mess up, I'd advocate shooting her.

Oh Jay had this theory already? I thought I was so clever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I'm well aware.

Why were you so adamant that she wasn't the vig?
    Can you name who you thought was the vig, or at least explain why you thought someone else was vig?
    Why shouldn't we just shoot you here and now?
    Why have you been so vague with your responses?

1) because I think that someone else is the vig
    2) I could name them, but given that I don't think flush is the vig, my concern is that there would be a target. I thought that this poster was the vig for various reasons that i can't discuss because I don't want to break the rules
    3) you shouldn't shoot me because in my opinion I don't think I have done anything wrong, bar potentially making a mistake on the identity of the vig
    4) I don't think I'm being vague? I'm just trying to play by the rules

I'm around for another few minutes but vale is being fierce stingy with the power. I'm feeding it 20 cents all day but I must have something running in the background.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Jayop has a point tho about Sulli. It could be a play to get herself lynched. If so, as a village we're here lapping it up. I'd be reluctant to hang Sulli or BJ based on the events of today for 1 or Q reasons. Unless she can clear this mess up, I'd advocate shooting her.

*Friendly banter mod note*

tumblr_lmpdixbFDm1qdt7kvo1_500.png

i like puns.

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »

I'm grumping around, Necro

Also, FWIW, I think I have the BG pegged and I didn't have it as Sulli.

Well then the only reason to not lynch her is the Q threat.

Save the bullet for Q-Ball who I think is Starman.

Or alternatively just not lynch Starman.

I think Sully's behaviour has her as the front runner for Q. I'd be inclined to leave her be, but if she's in to be lynched, I'd go ahead and shoot her so we a) don't lose the game to her and b) stand a chance of lynching a wolf.

I had a vote in for her earlier based on her being evasive. Gonna read back and do an FFA for my vote switch

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Can I ask you a question,

Now I will confess Ive hounded you and Lord today and Yday, but whatsyour thoughts on Lord TSC,

Id love the Seer to at least cheek one of you

Also, Jayop has been decidedly avoiding me even though he was active and I had him on my FFA... hmmm....

• Advertisement

Can I ask you a question,

Now I will confess Ive hounded you and Lord today and Yday, but whatsyour thoughts on Lord TSC,

Id love the Seer to at least cheek one of you

I think I've said this before but I don't really know about Lord.

He has been skirting under the radar a little and I thought his FFA today was a bit off. The reasons he put both of us on there were basically 'Piss off and leave me out of it' rather than actually thinking we're wolfy.

I'm not certain on it. But I'm definitely not on his team.

Clear what mess up!!!

I'm allowed have an opinion. I think I spotted the vig. The person I spotted isn't mrsf. I don't see why I should be shot for making a mistake. If you want I can "out" the person I marked as vig and show where I got the idea. But I don't want to out a villager. If the consensus is that MrsF is the vig - great, fab, happy days. I just think it's a bit short sighted to immediately believe she is the vig when not everyone has had the opportunity to counter claim. Furthermore, the vig (if it's not Mrsf) might not even want to counter claim and they might want to lay low.

And you can seer check me if you wish, but I'd prefer other targets were looked at.

You even said I'm not your primary target right now, so....???

Well then the only reason to not lynch her is the Q threat.

Save the bullet for Q-Ball who I think is Starman.

Or alternatively just not lynch Starman.

The reason not to lynch me is that I am a nrv that wears a red shirt to bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I think Q is stupid and should be ignored, we can't take every single lynch as "They did this D1, then said that D2, D3 and D4 they said this a voted there, they could have been Q all along"

If people call for the bullet just in case then I'll not argue, its not my place to intentionally lose the game for us but I think the bullet should be saved for a wolf, let Q go and ****e.

Sully what are you on about breaking rules for? If you were worried you've had several hours in which to ask by now. Either you can talk or you can't, shouldn't be worried at this stage.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

All this confusion about Sully, and she said herself she was pushing to shoot PJ thinking he was Q. Could Sully not be Q? Is this not a pretty good way to get lynched? Push the accusation on someone else and strongly oppose a role claim that we can't refute with "i have my reasons" and general wolfy behaviour?

Thats actually something I hadn't considered. Q would want to be suspect without being overly suspect (looking at others straight up claiming to be Q).

I think Q is stupid and should be ignored, we can't take every single lynch as "They did this D1, then said that D2, D3 and D4 they said this a voted there, they could have been Q all along"

If people call for the bullet just in case then I'll not argue, its not my place to intentionally lose the game for us but I think the bullet should be saved for a wolf, let Q go and ****e.

Sully what are you on about breaking rules for? If you were worried you've had several hours in which to ask by now. Either you can talk or you can't, shouldn't be worried at this stage.

There was a post about meta. I'm not at my computer to be able to look it up.

I'm grumping around, Necro

Jaysus. You're like the Genie from Aladdin grumpy

tenor.gif

Jaysus. You're like the Genie from Aladdin grumpy

tenor.gif

I'm a bit suspicious of grumpy tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i think jayo is the safest option for a lynching

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im cool with you not lynching me but im not Q. Based on what?

sullivlo wrote: »
    The reason not to lynch me is that I am a nrv that wears a red shirt to bed.

its-alright-guys.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

sullivlo wrote: »
    Clear what mess up!!!

I'm allowed have an opinion. I think I spotted the vig. The person I spotted isn't mrsf. I don't see why I should be shot for making a mistake. If you want I can "out" the person I marked as vig and show where I got the idea. But I don't want to out a villager. If the consensus is that MrsF is the vig - great, fab, happy days. I just think it's a bit short sighted to immediately believe she is the vig when not everyone has had the opportunity to counter claim. Furthermore, the vig (if it's not Mrsf) might not even want to counter claim and they might want to lay low.

They may do Sulli. At what point would you feel comfortable revealing who you thought the vig was? Assuming you aren't lynched tonight that is? It is very plausible whatever you picked up was from a wolf laying some breadcrumbs for a later claim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

My #FFA 2 for today is

Sully
    Ecto
    Patrick*

But whatever happens with my last shot I would hopefully not need to change my vote as I have to go to another part of the craft.

Ha...is this just coz I don't 100% believe you're the vig? That makes me more suspicious of you. My having doubts is normal villager paranoia, doesn't mean you're lying :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i'm going drinking some space grogg. will be back online at about 8pm. peace

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'm not saying sulli isn't q. She may well be. But I think there are wolves amongst those suggesting we shoot sulli (grumpy for example). I know a villager has motivation not to lynch q, but a wolf has the extra motivation of getting us to use a bullet on someone that isn't a wolf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Also, Jayop has been decidedly avoiding me even though he was active and I had him on my FFA... hmmm....

Not really. You're reasons for having me on it are spurious to say the least.

1) I was quiet initially - I said I would be because I was busy on the bar deck getting ****faced.
    2) I posted that using the no lynch option was the best idea, and subsequently voted for it rather than killing a villager who could lose us all the game.

Yeah, I'm really not going to spend too much longer debating those reasons with you.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm not saying sulli isn't q. She may well be. But I think there are wolves amongst those suggesting we shoot sulli (grumpy for example). I know a villager has motivation not to lynch q, but a wolf has the extra motivation of getting us to use a bullet on someone that isn't a wolf.

Yeah I'm getting a BAD feeling about Grumpy right now. As in Recruiter bad.

Saying enough to look active but not really saying anything.

Jayop wrote: »
    Not really. You're reasons for having me on it are spurious to say the least.

1) I was quiet initially - I said I would be because I was busy on the bar deck getting ****faced.
    2) I posted that using the no lynch option was the best idea, and subsequently voted for it rather than killing a villager who could lose us all the game.

Yeah, I'm really not going to spend too much longer debating those reasons with you.

But, clearly that was not the path the village decided to take. You said yourself we would need half + 1 to make it work. And only 3 voted for no lynch.

It wasn't the best idea. Yep, we may have accidentally lynched a villager but we were giving up a chance at catching a wolf. Happens all the time.

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »

I would like to say at this point that as in my previous post, LETS NEITHER LYNCH NOR SHOOT HER but at the very least not lynch the best Q candidate for now.

I'd be almost certain she's not a wolf. No wolf would act that shady

Advertisement