Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Necrominus wrote: »
    Yeah I'm getting a BAD feeling about Grumpy right now. As in Recruiter bad.

Saying enough to look active but not really saying anything.

I'm saying stuff Necro! Let's talk. Or maybe let's have you look at my posts and then let's talk.

I do talk some serious ****e though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

i'm going drinking some space grogg. will be back online at about 8pm. peace

Space grogg??

Da fcuk

It's Romulan Ale.

[img][/img]https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--Jatf_pqF--/b_rgb:42332c,c_limit,f_jpg,h_800,q_90,w_800/v1487554430/production/designs/1241989_1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

sullivlo wrote: »
    There was a post about meta. I'm not at my computer to be able to look it up.

Were you expecting no one to question you?

If you know you can't explain your stance why would you take that stance in the first place, totally out of the blue. Doesn't make any sense.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm saying stuff Necro! Let's talk. Or maybe let's have you look at my posts and then let's talk.

I do talk some serious ****e though

No worries. Just a quick look back through your posts says you suspected MrsFD within a few posts. I can do up a multi quote if you like.

You then dropped that angle and moved onto Vale possibly being Q before noticing that I was flailing a bit (I would say failing, but, meh). Then you jump on the BJ thing earlier before now settling on Sully.

So, praytell, have you moved on from your initial thoughts on Flushy? Why no mention of it today? As someone who said she 'protests too much' I would have expected you to perhaps call her out on her vig claim... but you didn't.

Curiouser and curiouser says I.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I would like to say at this point that as in my previous post, LETS NEITHER LYNCH NOR SHOOT HER but at the very least not lynch the best Q candidate for now.

I'd be almost certain she's not a wolf. No wolf would act that shady

I actually agree with the don't lynch sulli brigade. I just don't agree with the shoot her brigade either. I admit you are part of the let her be side, but did mention the shooting rather than lynching which I misinterpreted. I think sulli should be let live so that she can explain her thought process about the vig when she thinks the time is right. Those who think she is q should be okay with this because we don't need q to die to win this. Only those who think she is a wolf should have an issue with it, and if there are enough of them so be it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

1241989_1.jpg

What ale have you been drinking? You are a completely different captain to the one giving us log updates yesterday?!

Barney92 wrote: »
    I actually agree with the don't lynch sulli brigade. I just don't agree with the shoot her brigade either. I admit you are part of the let her be side, but did mention the shooting rather than lynching which I misinterpreted. I think sulli should be let live so that she can explain her thought process about the vig when she thinks the time is right. Those who think she is q should be okay with this because we don't need q to die to win this. Only those who think she is a wolf should have an issue with it, and if there are enough of them so be it.

So who do we lynch? At the moment my thoughts are on Jayop or Grumpy but I'm awaiting a response from Grumpy before jumping to Necro-sized conclusions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Clear what mess up!!!

I'm allowed have an opinion. I think I spotted the vig. The person I spotted isn't mrsf. I don't see why I should be shot for making a mistake. If you want I can "out" the person I marked as vig and show where I got the idea. But I don't want to out a villager. If the consensus is that MrsF is the vig - great, fab, happy days. I just think it's a bit short sighted to immediately believe she is the vig when not everyone has had the opportunity to counter claim. Furthermore, the vig (if it's not Mrsf) might not even want to counter claim and they might want to lay low.

shurely if flushy is not the vig, then the real vig would have shot her.

If we are thinking sulli might be q, the seer should peek her, if good, then she is q or vil and is fine to stay alive. It maybe wasting of a bullet to shot her and risky to lynch her. Im assuming of course the seer is still alive.

Drumpot wrote: »
    What ale have you been drinking? You are a completely different captain to the one giving us log updates yesterday?!

I gave an update earlier.... You must have missed it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I'm the Captain, I own the rations.

I make you deputy first officer

And I am Commander...
    I was thinking more Sulli as BG has spotted who she thinks is vig.
    She protects this player.
    This player is targeted by wolves.
    Sulli drops hints that she thinks vig was targeted to hint to (who she thinks is) vig that likely they'll be targeted again tomorrow and she can't help.
    Flush panics on all the vig references, and reveals herself.
    Sulli panics.
    Jayop has a point tho about Sulli. It could be a play to get herself lynched. If so, as a village we're here lapping it up. I'd be reluctant to hang Sulli or BJ based on the events of today for 1 or Q reasons. Unless she can clear this mess up, I'd advocate shooting her.
    I think Sully's behaviour has her as the front runner for Q. I'd be inclined to leave her be, but if she's in to be lynched, I'd go ahead and shoot her so we a) don't lose the game to her and b) stand a chance of lynching a wolf.

I had a vote in for her earlier based on her being evasive. Gonna read back and do an FFA for my vote switch

I really think we need this cleared up, with a gun...

It will just hang over our heads till we know for sure. I know I don't need your permission to shoot but I could also die tonight and think we might get Q/Sully this way,

I am heading to the Holodeck in 5 minutes and will prob shoot before I go...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

So who do we lynch? At the moment my thoughts are on Jayop or Grumpy but I'm awaiting a response from Grumpy before jumping to Necro-sized conclusions.

To be honest Necro I don't know. My suspicions were quite far off on day on, unless pj or mick were q. I had yosser in my ffa yesterday but haven't noticed too much today about him to change my mind, either writing him off or convincing me to vote for him.

I'll wait and see what MrsFD does and the result of it before committing to a lynch. If sulli is evil it might help us with some connections.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

1) because I think that someone else is the vig
    2) I could name them, but given that I don't think flush is the vig, my concern is that there would be a target. I thought that this poster was the vig for various reasons that i can't discuss because I don't want to break the rules
    3) you shouldn't shoot me because in my opinion I don't think I have done anything wrong, bar potentially making a mistake on the identity of the vig
    4) I don't think I'm being vague? I'm just trying to play by the rules

I'm around for another few minutes but vale is being fierce stingy with the power. I'm feeding it 20 cents all day but I must have something running in the background.
    I'm not buying it Sulli, you're not making sense.
    1) Fair enough that you thought someone else was vig. Why would you keep hinting about finding a role though?
    2) *If* you're a villager, and flush is a villager, and neither of ye was the target yesterday, the wolves already have 3 potential targets. Why would you naming someone at this stage matter? The wolves *know* who's bad.
    3) If you could share why you were (and still are) soooo adamant flush was lying, then maybe I'd be more inclined to believe you.
    4) I don't get this point at all. If you're worried, check with the mods. Outside of meta reasons, I dunno what would break the rules.

I want to point out that I've seen some of the thread subtext around you, but your behaviour is too odd for me not to question everything. As I've said, you could be queen.
    Pter wrote: »
    *Friendly banter mod note*

i like puns.
    No problem sweetie pie.
    1cbc30c16b667dbae8f2daa65b5b7cf4.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hi Micropenis!

I mean wolf

I swear on all that is holy... if necro dies and turns good im voting to lynch you and nothing you can say will change my mind.

Was about to cast my vote, but if this shot is going to happen I might hold off for a few minutes

Lynch thread not working?

Lynch thread not working?

Hey you. You with the Captain's hat. You never answered my question.

Why am I so dodge?

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Was about to cast my vote, but if this shot is going to happen I might hold off for a few minutes

Don't forget to vote for me and tell the group, good lad
    Guffy wrote: »
    I swear on all that is holy... if necro dies and turns good im voting to lynch you and nothing you can say will change my mind.

Why?

BANG!

Why am I so dodge?

Your extremely high post count makes me suspecious that you are either a Q or Borg Queen. Or a potato.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I am heading to the Holodeck in 5 minutes and will prob shoot before I go...

Or we could like not shoot or lynch her.
    She could be peeked after lynch. Then shot if she flips bad.
    That's assuming she hasn't already been peeked, and I'm not sure on that.
    Even if she peeks good, she could be Q or queen.

Don't make a rash decision, there's no chance you'll be lynched so why not keep bullet til morn?

Why?

Not voting for you Starman. Already said I was undecided between 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Could p* be q?

Think about it, if his suspects are killed and are good, he becomes target for lynch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Why?

Because I've had 2 days of reading your posts like a broken record with absolutely no argument other than lord defended necro.

BANG!

Huuuuuhhhh

Le Gasp

rikercant.gif

I just got a message from Guinan telling me who they are and that they have carried out their seer check which came back as good. The two people are Tritium and Jayop. I will not say which one was Guinan and which was the seer check as that would put bigger target on Guinan's back and at the moment the seer check could still be the queen or Q. Guinan if they survive will still be able to prove which one he was by using his second vote.

Your extremely high post count makes me suspecious that you are either a Q or Borg Queen. Or a potato.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Why am I so dodge?

How Vale isnt under more suspicion is beyond me.

Yesterday he wanted to be lynched, he posts nothing but fluff and unhelpful accusations..... Am I the only one who thinks hes suss?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

No worries. Just a quick look back through your posts says you suspected MrsFD within a few posts. I can do up a multi quote if you like.

You then dropped that angle and moved onto Vale possibly being Q before noticing that I was flailing a bit (I would say failing, but, meh). Then you jump on the BJ thing earlier before now settling on Sully.

So, praytell, have you moved on from your initial thoughts on Flushy? Why no mention of it today? As someone who said she 'protests too much' I would have expected you to perhaps call her out on her vig claim... but you didn't.

Curiouser and curiouser says I.

Okay Necro, did some quoting but by all means don't trust my word alone.

I can go through it, MrsFD was active when I got on this morning and i did think she was being shady. Posted a bunch of fluff in quick succession and then quietened down. I then had to leave the bridge or somesuch star trek reference that indicates i wasn't online.

When I came back the BJ thing was going down. And I'm still totally on that and my suspicions are extremely high there but i haven't mentioned it since cos I'm not sure if its against the rules. This will be informing my FFA if not against the rules.
    Someone asked who I suspect so far

tbh I have very few opinions atm but what's stood out:
    If Vale was Q I think he'd be more likely in here throwing around accusations than just being odd
    MrsFD has been posting fluff and of the no lynch voters i'd have her as most likely to be bad
    I didn't care for Sully's "I have my reasons" comment. Sounds like she's hinting at being a roled villager which reads wolfy to me

This was me saying I *didn't* think Vale was Q, to clarify

Also pre-MrsFD's reveal. Which I'm inclined to believe due to a) it being a weird thing for a NRV to do, b) it being a weird thing for a wolf to do and c) no counter claims
    Also necro seems to be flailing a bit... crossed my mind he might be an over enthusiastic wolf who backed himself into a corner and is now trying to get out without being too obvious. But I'm happy to let him and P* have their own p*ssing contest over this
    That would be pretty smart. Maybe we're giving them too much credit though :D

Yeah I wasn't committed to this. Still not

Where I stand right now:
    - Let's not munch Sully, let's not waste our bullet on her either
    - If we're allowed to use it in our reasoning my ffa is not an ffa, lynch beakerjoe for the slip up earlier. Failing that Jay. I have no other evidence against them but i think that was a monumental wolfy F*** up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

All this confusion about Sully, and she said herself she was pushing to shoot PJ thinking he was Q. Could Sully not be Q? Is this not a pretty good way to get lynched? Push the accusation on someone else and strongly oppose a role claim that we can't refute with "i have my reasons" and general wolfy behaviour?

Maybe but i doubt it. I dont see how sully could have known the vig would come out in response. I actually thought sully was looking to achieve something else rather than getting the vig

Advertisement