Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I would like to say at this point that as in my previous post, LETS NEITHER LYNCH NOR SHOOT HER but at the very least not lynch the best Q candidate for now.

I'd be almost certain she's not a wolf. No wolf would act that shady

Well you know that I'm not a wolf, wolfy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I just got a message from Guinan telling me who they are and that they have carried out their seer check which came back as good. The two people are Tritium and Jayop. I will not say which one was Guinan and which was the seer check as that would put bigger target on Guinan's back and at the moment the seer check could still be the queen or Q. Guinan if they survive will still be able to prove which one he was by using his second vote.

MrsFD is having all the fun today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

beakerjoe wrote: »
    How Vale isnt under more suspicion is beyond me.

Yesterday he wanted to be lynched, he posts nothing but fluff and unhelpful accusations..... Am I the only one who thinks hes suss?

Unhelpful accusations?

Piff.

I made my case.

BJ, I think it's time to take a look over your posts and have a good long look at you. Are you a humble redshirt, or Borg slave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I just got a message from Guinan telling me who they are and that they have carried out their seer check which came back as good. The two people are Tritium and Jayop. I will not say which one was Guinan and which was the seer check as that would put bigger target on Guinan's back and at the moment the seer check could still be the queen or Q. Guinan if they survive will still be able to prove which one he was by using his second vote.

Right, now, beliving you are who you say you are, I have to back down from my BJ/Jayop theory, or assume Jayop is queen. I'm thinking the latter

Yeah, but cant they be turned now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Oh Jay had this theory already? I thought I was so clever

Bit of a magic genie reappearance no?

tritium wrote: »
    Maybe but i doubt it. I dont see how sully could have known the vig would come out in response. I actually thought sully was looking to achieve something else rather than getting the vig

I don't think sully knew the vig would come out. But If she's Q, throwing herself at accusing a role claim that we're all able to accept or at least entertain is a good way to go about being lynched
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Well you know that I'm not a wolf, wolfy

Reasons, sully? Let's have em

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Have a look just a few posts back. I've been querying this as well. Plus the general non-committal. Highlighted by the Jayop/BJ change of heart

Can someone post the lynch forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Necrominus wrote: »
    But, clearly that was not the path the village decided to take. You said yourself we would need half + 1 to make it work. And only 3 voted for no lynch.

It wasn't the best idea. Yep, we may have accidentally lynched a villager but we were giving up a chance at catching a wolf. Happens all the time.

+1 was only when I thought we'd be needing over half the votes.

Berry interesting

Hai buddy

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Have a look just a few posts back. I've been querying this as well. Plus the general non-committal. Highlighted by the Jayop/BJ change of heart

I actually don't understand this. But I reappeared on the bridge after ending my other duties at 16:30 +1 star-hour + reading thread.... I'm really trying with the star trek stuff :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

On the other hand, q throwing herself at someone who can instantly prove themselves via a non lynch kill isn't smart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Lynch thread not working?
    Works for me!
    Interesting. So Jayo and Trit onto the no-lynch list for now, along with BJ, Sulli and Flush.
    Neither is safe after tomorrow's lynch of course unless we hit the recruiter tonight.

Reevaluating my #FFA.
    y0ss
    PatrickSTARR
    Strawberry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Told y'all me assuming Jayop was dying was the real deal, but oh no you all jumped on it. For shame.

GIF-facepalm-Michael-Dorn-Worf-Star-Trek-Sigh-OMG-Tired-Are-you-kidding-me-Are-you-****ing-kidding-me-Disappointed-GIF.gif

Lord TSC wrote: »
    On the other hand, q throwing herself at someone who can instantly prove themselves via a non lynch kill isn't smart.

Herself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

giphy.gif

MODULATOR ANNOUNCEMENT
    Captains Log Stardate 47803.3
    It is reported that Sullivlo was spending his downtime relaxing in Ten Forward with an (illegal) drink of Romulan Ale when a shadowy figure emerged from behind a bulkhead gripping a phaser. A Pew Pew noise rang out throughout the bar and Sullivlo slumped over the table, the beautiful blue ale spilled on the floor.
    This unknown assailant has not been identified however I have instructed our security team to investigate this fully and make a report to me at that time. I have also instructed the team to investigate the infiltration of illegal liquor.

Sullivlo was, in fact,
    Good

Right, now, beliving you are who you say you are, I have to back down from my BJ/Jayop theory, or assume Jayop is queen. I'm thinking the latter

Right, the chances of me being Evil are now very very low and at least should be parked up for a couple of turns, no?

If I'm Q you can't lynch me anyway. If I'm the queen then I dunno, I guess that'll be clear later in the game.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    giphy.gif

MODULATOR ANNOUNCEMENT
    Captains Log Stardate 47803.3
    It is reported that Sullivlo was spending his downtime relaxing in Ten Forward with an (illegal) drink of Romulan Ale when a shadowy figure emerged from behind a bulkhead gripping a phaser. A Pew Pew noise rang out throughout the bar and Sullivlo slumped over the table, the beautiful blue ale spilled on the floor.
    This unknown assailant has not been identified however I have instructed our security team to investigate this fully and make a report to me at that time. I have also instructed the team to investigate the infiltration of illegal liquor.

Sullivlo was, in fact,
    Good

Damn :(:(

Works for me!

Interesting. So Jayo and Trit onto the no-lynch list for now, along with BJ, Sulli and Flush.
    Neither is safe after tomorrow's lynch of course unless we hit the recruiter tonight.

Reevaluating my #FFA.
    y0ss
    PatrickSTARR
    Strawberry

Hold up. Thoughts on Grumpy?? I'm not liking what I'm seeing thus far.

Told y'all me assuming Jayop was dying was the real deal, but oh no you all jumped on it. For shame.

GIF-facepalm-Michael-Dorn-Worf-Star-Trek-Sigh-OMG-Tired-Are-you-kidding-me-Are-you-****ing-kidding-me-Disappointed-GIF.gif

Yeah, you had my back this afternoon. Was noted.

• Advertisement

Jayop wrote: »
    Right, the chances of me being Evil are now very very low and at least should be parked up for a couple of turns, no?

If I'm Q you can't lynch me anyway. If I'm the queen then I dunno, I guess that'll be clear later in the game.

Unless Guinan is drunk.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Just heard back from the modulators.

Do you want to hear who I think is the vig (& potentially risk outing a villager), or are you happy that MrsF is the vig?

Grumpy (the genie in the lamp who only appears when shade is being thrown at her) will get my vote this evening.

Unless Guinan is drunk.....

Very possible too I'd say :D

Do you want to hear who I think is the vig (& potentially risk outing a villager), or are you happy that MrsF is the vig?

Grumpy (the genie in the lamp who only appears when shade is being thrown at her) will get my vote this evening.

Talking dead people!!! AHHH!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Unhelpful accusations?

Piff.

I made my case.

BJ, I think it's time to take a look over your posts and have a good long look at you. Are you a humble redshirt, or Borg slave.

Look away, nothing to hide here... unlike you mr unhelpful villager/Q/Wolf

You just accused Necro a few pages back ? For what reasons (Sorry if theyve been posted) Ive missed some posts

Right so MrsFD was vig. Unless the vig is making a very poorly timed decision. So she's cleared for the moment.

Jayop and Trit I am happy to put on a safe list for now. At least one of them is completely safe and the other is likely to be good. So I won't be too worried about either for the moment.

You dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

QUIET YOU!

Unless you're both wolves and Jayop is your queen showing good

• Advertisement

Cracking stuff modulators. Answer her question and then carry out the vig's orders before she can reveal to the thread. I like the modulator's style.

Advertisement