Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Is anyone collating the FFA or do I need to go back and do that?

Usually it's QB so I doubt anyone else has as of yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I may be going for some space grogg also. So in line with what I said earlier i'm putting in my vote for BJ now. Gonna try to keep on mobile...space-cell...

Is anyone collating the FFA or do I need to go back and do that?

Maha, just a thought. Collate the FFAs, yes. But don't release the data until after the lynch.

Let's see what the mob really wants tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Jayop wrote: »
    Going by the votes, I'm not liking these people....

Mahamageehad – 2 Votes (Valeyard, Tritium)
    Yossarian – 3 Votes (Ecto, Strawberry, Digi)
    LordTSC – 1 Vote (PatrickStarr)
    Strawberry – 1 Vote (Mahama)
    Sullivo – 1 Vote (Yossar)
    PatrickStarr – 1 Vote (Crosstown)
    Did not vote - 2 - Grumpy, Mick

Wolves like to be getting in single votes or what they think might be in early turns as they don't draw enough attention.

Vale, Ecto, Strawberry, Digi, Patrick, Mahama, Yosser, Cross and Grumpy

That's 9 people, almost half the village, I know. I'd remove Grumpy because I doubt a wolf would no vote turn 1 this week. I also on't like Mahmama at this stage.

Vale, Ecto, Strawberry, Digi, Patrick, Yosser, Cross

All dodgy

I brought this up this morning but no one responded so I let it go. It is a viable theory

#FFA

Vale - thought might be Q, but could be a wolf masquerading as Q to avoid lynching

Strawbs - Been very quiet, a gut feeling :confused:

Paddy - ah for the heck of it

Above in no order, will wait awhile before voting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I have my suspicions

They'd be wrong, but no point in arguing with that logic! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I may be going for some space grogg also. So in line with what I said earlier i'm putting in my vote for BJ now. Gonna try to keep on mobile...space-cell...

ROMULAN ALE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

They'd be wrong, but no point in arguing with that logic! :pac:

Exactly.

Borg queeeeeen

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

My #FFA2

Ive had a good think the last hour. Nothing has happened to let me think Lord and Necro are evil, and everyone knows my stance on them. But with no one listening to me, Ill post a fresh FFA based on todays findings.

Yosser - Seems like a wolf trying to cosy up to people. Never liked his actions with Guffy or myself.

Grumpy - I really cant read you but my gut tells me your not on the up and up.

Strawverry - Fluffy as they come, not helpful, seems like they are a wolf trying to keep low. I could have easily picked others though

Honourable mention - Drumpot - I am suspicious of those who non lynched last night, right now that's 3 names, and 2 appear good. The name remaining is Drumpot. I feel a wolf could be in this pack and by the process of elimination, Drumpot is the best bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

If we are going to lynch someone I like the idea of lynching someone who has not really done anything to arouse suspicions too much. Maybe a middle ground poster who single voted last night.

Seems reasonable. My last ffa is redundant with sully gone so

#ffa2 strawbs, digi, grumps

BTW, Im still not letting go Lord :),

• Advertisement

Exactly.

Borg queeeeeen

med_1471945714_1394375080_image.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

FFA2 -

Vale
    Grumpy
    Yosser

Ok. Last time. Gotta pick 3.

#FFA2

1. Grumpy
    2. BJ
    3. Drumpot - one I didn't explain before so... I actually agree with Starman on his theory.

#FFA2

1. BJ - slip up
    2.Jayop - involvement in slip up and I'm ready to think of him as the queen
    3. Got nothing, fully invested in the above theory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

It's really quite mental that after two days your FFA is someone who's 90% safelisted and one other person.

Tell me again Grumpy, what was with the no vote yesterday?

Tell me again Grumpy, what was with the no vote yesterday?

Absolutely no good reason. Forgot about the game and went to sleep. Didn't post either except to say hi

Absolutely no good reason. Forgot about the game and went to sleep. Didn't post either except to say hi

Sorry if this is out of character, no idea how to trekky it up

e015e45fe9017a27878d3a36d0a49280.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Comms will be shutting down later. I had my vote on for Sully from earlier and need to vote via p.m

I am voting strawberry fkuffshake

Over and out

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    Maha, just a thought. Collate the FFAs, yes. But don't release the data until after the lynch.

Let's see what the mob really wants tonight.

Benefit?

With Jayop appearing more good than most, Id say its likely that him and BJ aren't wolves. Im passing both for now. I don't think BJs comments about the Bi Mon Sci Fi Con were anything more than his assumption.

And wow Necro, agreeing with me. I hope Im wrong about you. My gut says Lord TSC is bad and I cant help but think Im wrong about you. But then I go back and think, no they must be partners.

Just so I'm clear here then, after 2000 posts, 3 reveals, 1 lynch, 1 slaughter, 1 missed slaughter, 2 vigilante kills and a while lot else, the best thing you came come up with for your FFA is 2 names, 1 of which is 90% safe and the other because he reiterated that the first who is 90% safe said he was hanging from drinking non holographic beers all weekend.

Sorry Grumps, but you're fast moving up my suspects list.

Benefit?

May get a slip up. Looks like the grumpy wagon has formulated though and I'm sorry to say I may have started it. Be interesting to see the votes cos I do think she's dodgy.

My FFA FWIW

1) Cross
    2) Grumps
    3 Stawbs

Just so I'm clear here then, after 2000 posts, 3 reveals, 1 lynch, 1 slaughter, 1 missed slaughter, 2 vigilante kills and a while lot else, the best thing you came come up with for your FFA is 2 names, 1 of which is 90% safe and the other because he reiterated that the first who is 90% safe said he was hanging from drinking non holographic beers all weekend.

Fine with me Jay, you and your wolf buddies can munch me for it in the morning :D

What was the whole Grumpy arguement again, I must have missed it.

With Jayop appearing more good than most, Id say its likely that him and BJ aren't wolves. Im passing both for now. I don't think BJs comments about the Bi Mon Sci Fi Con were anything more than his assumption.

And wow Necro, agreeing with me. I hope Im wrong about you. My gut says Lord TSC is bad and I cant help but think Im wrong about you. But then I go back and think, no they must be partners.

Well, it's like I said before. It's possible you're right about Lord. I'm just not seeing what you are currently regarding him. But I'm not his partner in crime of that I am certain.

Kolido wrote: »
    What was the whole Grumpy arguement again, I must have missed it.

Me too buddy!

• Advertisement

If she's a wolf though, isn't her sticking to her guns a dumb ass move?
    She might be dead wrong, but there is an edge case where she's right. I can't see her as wolfy for that.

Advertisement