Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote: »
    What was the whole Grumpy arguement again, I must have missed it.

Basically no real reads bar a suss one on Flush yesterday and jumping on the BJ 'slipgate' (why is BJ always involved in 'gates' :P)

That and I called her out and she popped out of her lamp like Robin Williams in Aladdin.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

BTW, Im still not letting go Lord :),

Wouldn't expect it any other way :P
    I do say again, if you've any genuine suspicions other than "He defended Necro", fire away and I'll try to alleviate them. I can only respond to whats aimed my direction, and thats not been much as of yet.

I've got my vote in for P* at the moment, but I'll happily change if the FFA goes in other directions.

I too would like a refresher on Grumpy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Necrominus wrote: »
    Basically no real reads bar a suss one on Flush yesterday and jumping on the BJ 'slipgate' (why is BJ always involved in 'gates' :P)

That and I called her out and she popped out of her lamp like Robin Williams in Aladdin.

That was earlier on today

I only posted once yesterday and then got modu-spanked

That was earlier on today

I only posted once yesterday and then got modu-spanked

Apologies, I thought it was yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'm locked in and voting BJ.

• Advertisement

I have my vote currently on Grumpy, but I'll admit it's not the greatest of arguments against her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

If she's a wolf though, isn't her sticking to her guns a dumb ass move?
    She might be dead wrong, but there is an edge case where she's right. I can't see her as wolfy for that.

I read it more that she can't come up with anything and so she's sticking with that. Wolves struggle to come up with justification for anything this early.

I could be wrong of course. Probably am TBF

Also, if we kill a baddie tonight. I'll restore power to the lower decks and activate the replicators

I'm locked in and voting BJ.

Why BJ and not me when I am the dodgiest man in all of dodge-ville (according to you) may I ask??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'm voting strawbs with Flushy.

Be back in an hour or so if not sooner.

• Advertisement

Do we trust the basically confirmed goodie and go for that vote? Or choose one of the trillion arguments floating around.

Decisions, decisions.

Why BJ and not me when I am the dodgiest man in all of dodge-ville (according to you) may I ask??

I think you may be too stupid to be leading the charge. Kill the clever Borg, then mop up the rest. :P :P

Jayop wrote: »
    I read it more that she can't come up with anything and so she's sticking with that. Wolves struggle to come up with justification for anything this early.

You could read it that way, or that I didn't read the entire first day and a half. Not the best team player with that I realise. I stated twice that I didn't and wouldn't. I didn't and won't. I think my thought process over the course of the day today was spelled out pretty nicely during my conversation with necro. After Flushies reveal about the seer peeks I decided to stick with my guns cos its the best I've got. I could throw somone else in but I don't have anyone really setting off alarms that I can stand behind. Soz bbz

Do we trust the basically confirmed goodie and go for that vote? Or choose one of the trillion arguments floating around.

Decisions, decisions.

We need Commander Data

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Jayop wrote: »

Wolves have a backroom to help them come up with stuff though, if she was struggling that much she would have asked there. Plus, like I said earlier, I smell a bandwagon.

I have a vote in on P* right now, but I actually might switch to Strawbs. She was my vote yesterday for a few reasons, and has done nothing today to change that.

If she's a wolf though, isn't her sticking to her guns a dumb ass move?
    She might be dead wrong, but there is an edge case where she's right. I can't see her as wolfy for that.

Never underestimate my ability to be a dumbass

I think you may be too stupid to be leading the charge. Kill the clever Borg, then mop up the rest. :P :P

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

tumblr_m50wg7WfOr1qkwym7.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Never underestimate my ability to be a dumbass

:P Lol what, so are you saying you are a wolf then?? :pac::pac:

:P Lol what, so are you saying you are a wolf then?? :pac::pac:

SEE?! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

My vote is in on Strawbs. She was my first vote yesterday. I switched to Yosser as they were the only one of my suspects in the top 3 for the FFAs and I didn't feel strongly on Mick or PJ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ive just sped read 350 odd posts and have nothing. Cant even see the argument on grumpy other than jayos one which is a bit suspect alright.

Ffa
    strawberry... unfortunately its the same reason as everyone else, but i guess its hard to get an insight into fluff other than fluff.

Pstar... absolutely hounded necro and lord for 2 days. Then all of a sudden drops them off his ffa completely, for 3 new suspects

Vale... I've decided im ignoring Q. His posts are strange and unhelpful. If he's Q and he wins i honestly don't care the real battle is between us and the wolves. Q is just a sideshow.

I've been known to be... 'strong-willed' (to put it kindly) or 'pig-headed' (my affectionate nickname from some of my fellow boardsies) from time to time. I think it's time for a change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Ok my FFA for what it's worth is

Strawberry
    Digi
    Yosser

My logic may not resemble earth logic but I'm convinced there's one wolf in that bunch. Strawbs and Yosser both pinged for me yesterday and then Digi voted for Yosser along with me and Strawbs. I'm having a bit of a flop with this one, I think my brain has fried from all the extra shifts

You're suspicious of me because we both voted the same way? That's all you have after two days, the person you voted yesterday, and the other two people who voted them.

Wow.

Btw is there a reason people are posting an ffa with no validation for their selections?

You're suspicious of me because we both voted the same way? That's all you have after two days, the person you voted yesterday, and the other two people who voted them.

Wow.

Yep. It's weak but it's what I have. Am having a sh!te game even by my low standards.

Guffy wrote: »
    Btw is there a reason people are posting an ffa with no validation for their selections?

Hope that's not directed at me. I gave addendum's on both Grumps and BJ ages ago and just added my little thoughts on Drumpot for the record.

But I can go over it again if you like.

To be fair, Mrs FD seemed to stick me on her list because I dared to be suspicious of her reveal as vig :pac:

Hope that's not directed at me. I gave addendum's on both Grumps and BJ ages ago and just added my little thoughts on Drumpot for the record.

But I can go over it again if you like.

No i think there have been 2 or 3. But i sped through so didnt take notice of names tbh

Wow.

I'm not especially suss of you Digi, but seeing as we've the whole genie in a bottle thing being pinned on me, are you not just kind of lurking and popping out of the woodwork when you're mentioned?

Food for thought, I've nothing else on you

• Advertisement

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

tumblr_m50wg7WfOr1qkwym7.png

Awwwwwwww

Come on, space hugs....

star-trek-bloopers-05.gif?w=650

Advertisement