Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Awwwwwwww

Come on, space hugs....

star-trek-bloopers-05.gif?w=650

We can do better than that

latest?cb=20130917135632

And also, I know you could never lynch me... cos..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I'm going to stick Jay and BJ in the Probably Villager camp off the base of Flushys posts. Guess I'll need a new FFA too.

Pffft, I don't even know what to think.

Where's SK and QB? I recall QB had a ****e post this afternoon, don't remember anything since. Don't remember SKeith at all.

Strawbs, Ecto and Grumps haven't much substance between them.

I've been thinking that Yoss was playing villagery today, was very Wolfy yesterday though.

#FFA2
    QB
    SKeith
    CTK

I'm not especially suss of you Digi, but seeing as we've the whole genie in a bottle thing being pinned on me, are you not just kind of lurking and popping out of the woodwork when you're mentioned?

Food for thought, I've nothing else on you

Don't think so, read the thread maybe, I've been reasonably vocal

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

What's going on? There hasn't been a post in 8 minutes???

Where's SK and QB? I recall QB had a ****e post this afternoon, don't remember anything since. Don't remember SKeith at all.

Which one was that?

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Which one was that?

Possibly defending me???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'm going to vote strawbs, subject to change.

Vale I don't thin it good but something tells me he could be Q

#FFA2

Been on catch-up most of today, so this is hard, as those like Sully, Jay & BJ that I was originally considering for my FFA now aren't applicable.

Drumpot - for clearly not reading the thread properly, missing a lynch vote (voted no-lynch to ensure he didn't break rules, but intended to get around to a person and never did because he "forgot the time"), and mostly for totally misinterpreting my posts last night and coming to the conclusion that I wanted PJ shot when I clearly didn't. A wolf playing dumb? Or just a dumb villager which wouldn't be much use to us as a team anyway??

Grumps - not wholly sold on her being bad, but she's certainly not doing the village any favours, and missed the vote yesterday.

The_Valeyard - not helping the village. Dunno if he's Q. Don't really care either. I'm bored of Q and think he's spent too much time in our minds. There's not a lot we can do about it if we lynch him, so I'm tending to just forget about him and vote as I would in a normal Q-less game.

But I've cast the vote from Drumpot, though of course that could change closer to lynch.

I don't like this quiet time. I always think when this happens we have possibly two villagers up for the chop (Strawbs and Grumps by all likelihood).

I feel wolves would be more vociferous in defending their position at this point.

Although Flushy is confirmed good now I do think she was a bit rash in shooting Sulli, could have left it until the morning at least.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Kolido wrote: »
    I'm going to vote strawbs, subject to change.

Vale I don't thin it good but something tells me he could be Q

Honest,

I'd love to be Q

I'd be an excellent Q

I'd use John Delancey style quirks n quotes.

It be awesome,

It be funny,

I'd love it.

But alas,

I'm just a good guy.

Plain auld good guy.

Not much else to say.

But, you need to be aware, seriously, there is a real Q out there, or already dead, laughing at us, in the Victor's corner.

No offence Vale, but you haven't been playing the game very well for a vil

Trying to do the numbers. How many people have said they were red shirts? There's only 12.

Robyn, Mick, PJ and Sully all dead - all named as good. One may have been Q. Robyn was suspected as roled.

So. Let's say 2 out of those 4 are red shirts. And we hit Q.

There are others who have said on thread they are red shirts. My thinking is that one or more of those is lying.

(Not naming names, not helping the wolves)

I'm aware it's also possible that roled villagers may claim the red shirt but let's ignore this for the moment.

So. Who are/is the liar/s???

No offence Vale, but you haven't been playing the game very well for a vil

Think about it.

Why is that.

Simples.

I'm good.

Just a norm peep

And awesome Starship Captain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'll stick to my theory on P* for tonight.

I haven't posted as much as I'd have liked to so if my low posting draws suspicion then fair enough but it's incorrect.

Anyway, I'm off to watch the intergalactic qualifier so I'll check in later.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Although Flushy is confirmed good now I do think she was a bit rash in shooting Sulli, could have left it until the morning at least.

Could have left it till after the lynch at least, but no point worrying bout that now anyway :/

Following up on my theory, I do feel that Strawbs is a bad choice tonight.

Which one was that?

This one
    Hi! [waves] Nice to be missed. All caught up now.

I think you need to re-read last night's posts again, if you think I was advocating PJ being shot.

Taking QB off my FFA as she had posted a good bit more than what I was judging off of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

+1 on not liking the quiet.
    I'm sticking on P* for now too.
    I'm a bit suss on Strawbs, but no more so than P* and I think there's something rotten with either the Berry or Grump wagons, or maybe even both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Necrominus wrote: »

Refresher on that theory?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've still got my vote for Patrick registered. Mainly because again, there's inconsistencies. He spends two days hounding me and Necro (and Sully today) and then near the end, he completely changes his FFA to three entirely new names. That feels like an attempt to sow chaos tbh.

Are you able to explain this more, I voted strawbs but was subject to change.

1) yeah, you say it was sarcasm on my part. It wasn't sarcasm, it was a genuine question about a strategy for taking out Q.
    2) I'm a red shirted NRV. Of course I'm going to look at who's accusing me. And when their reasons are complete lies..... only players who will be lying are????
    3) My apologies. I thought you had just forgotten your beauticians appointment to get the fur waxed off.

This is what I don't like about the Strawberry wagon. Yes, it's a frivolous claim but she did say she would be inactive today.

Somethings not quite up with it.

Refresher on that theory?
    Are you able to explain this more, I voted strawbs but was subject to change.

Post above this one.

Drumpot - for clearly not reading the thread properly, missing a lynch vote (voted no-lynch to ensure he didn't break rules, but intended to get around to a person and never did because he "forgot the time"), and mostly for totally misinterpreting my posts last night and coming to the conclusion that I wanted PJ shot when I clearly didn't. A wolf playing dumb? Or just a dumb villager which wouldn't be much use to us as a team anyway??

For what its worth, Drumpot forgot that the BG got a protect in this morning, I don't think a wolf would forget that. Has swung him village side for me.

I'm not in the business of lynching villagers. Not feeling that Strawberry is lying here personally.

This is what I don't like about the Strawberry wagon. Yes, it's a frivolous claim but she did say she would be inactive today.

Somethings not quite up with it.

Ah, this post was strawbs reply to me, point 3 was her reaction to me being a dude and not a girl. :D

I will take this on board.

Ah, this post was strawbs reply to me, point 3 was her reaction to me being a dude and not a girl. :D

All on board the HYPE TRAIN?

I'm not worried about the content or the argument just for clarity's sake. It just seems an absolute statement and I tend to believe it. I could be wrong.. but.. I'd like to give her a chance to explain herself before we pull that trigger on her.

• Advertisement

All on board the HYPE TRAIN?

on board the starship enterprise, where are you?

Advertisement