Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Kolido wrote: »
    on board the starship enterprise, where are you?

Locked in my Read Room. On Enterprise.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Necrominus wrote: »
    This is what I don't like about the Strawberry wagon. Yes, it's a frivolous claim but she did say she would be inactive today.

Did they? Is there a chance people are lumping on someone that can't defend themselves?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm star trekking across the universe today. Party with the krazy klingons tonight so will be putting a vote in early.

I've sped read the day since munch to thread close so won't be posting much. Need to read it all again.

Yep, Strawbs said she wouldn't be around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Did anyone collate todays FFAs? Before I go searching

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Did anyone collate todays FFAs? Before I go searching

Yes.

• Advertisement

Are we ignoring the communicators too much? The devices that can be passed?

It's possible last night's device was a bullet and went to a wolf. I'm not liking this confirmed good list at all at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Okay, I moving my vote to P*, will give strawbs a chance to get involved more, hopefully tomorrow.

P* has been intensely accusing 2 players since yesterday, I don't know how he could be so convinced so early in the game. And this evening he draws up a completely different FFA

Switching my vote. Not liking either of these wagons at the moment. I feel we're being played by a wolf plan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

crosstownk wrote: »
    I'll stick to my theory on P* for tonight.

I haven't posted as much as I'd have liked to so if my low posting draws suspicion then fair enough but it's incorrect.

Anyway, I'm off to watch the intergalactic qualifier so I'll check in later.

Hehehehehehhe

Are we ignoring the communicators too much? The devices that can be passed?

It's possible last night's device was a bullet and went to a wolf. I'm not liking this confirmed good list at all at the moment.

I mentioned that today, that flushy could have received a bullet, but the shaman would know this. Plus flushy, if was a wolf, would not know if the real vig was already killed.

Is this what you're getting at?

• Advertisement

I'm a bit confused by the Strawberry train, so here's the "reasons" given by those who included her on their FFAs
    Strawverry - Fluffy as they come, not helpful, seems like they are a wolf trying to keep low. I could have easily picked others though
    Strawberry

(No reason given)
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Ok my FFA for what it's worth is

Strawberry
    Digi
    Yosser

My logic may not resemble earth logic but I'm convinced there's one wolf in that bunch. Strawbs and Yosser both pinged for me yesterday and then Digi voted for Yosser along with me and Strawbs. I'm having a bit of a flop with this one, I think my brain has fried from all the extra shifts
    Strawbs - Been very quiet, a gut feeling :confused:
    Jayop wrote: »
    3 Stawbs

(no reason given)
    Guffy wrote: »
    strawberry... unfortunately its the same reason as everyone else, but i guess its hard to get an insight into fluff other than fluff.

(Need to find one more, as my post number reference for one on my spreadsheet is wrong).

quickbeam wrote: »
    (Need to find one more, as my post number reference for one on my spreadsheet is wrong).

Fount it!!
    tritium wrote: »
    #ffa2 strawbs, digi, grumps

(no reason given).

I mentioned that today, that flushy could have received a bullet, but the shaman would know this. Plus flushy, if was a wolf, would not know if the real vig was already killed.

Is this what you're getting at?

Maybe. It's a stretch. But what if Robyn was the vig and not the berserker. They get a bullet and concoct this plan to clear Jayop who's under a bit of pressure.

I haven't fleshed it out fully and it's unlikely but I'm wary about the Strawberry wagon as a result.

Maybe. It's a stretch. But what if Robyn was the vig and not the berserker. They get a bullet and concoct this plan to clear Jayop who's under a bit of pressure.

I haven't fleshed it out fully and it's unlikely but I'm wary about the Strawberry wagon as a result.

And I should add, Jayop would be the recruiter or the queen in this scenario.

I implore the seer to check Flush tonight and if it's a bad hit you need to come out and tell us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm open to being convinced. My vote for Strawbs is based on my own gut feeling from yesterday and a total lack of other solid suspects. I thought Vale was Q due to a few of his Trek references but I'm starting to think that he'd play with that a bit more and he was doing the whole captains log before the game.

I am befuddled.

That's not a very nice thing to call her!!! :confused:

:p

they would be chancing their arm, unknowing if the real vig was alive or not. If true, would be really a stroke of luck.

they would be chancing their arm, unknowing if the real vig was alive or not. If true, would be really a stroke of luck.

That's why I think if it's correct, Flushy is a borg drone and they decided to test the waters. Of course I could be completely and utterly insane and wrong in this theory.

There is that to consider too.

Actually not really if you think about it. If one of the wolves (not necessarily Flush) got passed the bullet they could have set this up to kill the real vig if you think about it. A hint at a counterclaim and BANG - Flush becomes the 'real' Vigilante.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That's why I think if it's correct, Flushy is a borg drone and they decided to test the waters. Of course I could be completely and utterly insane and wrong in this theory.

There is that to consider too.

It's a tand "out there" for now. I get that whacky theories need to be considered down the road, but for now I'd thing the most likely scenario is the simplest, and that MrsF is grand for now. Given she is the closest we have to an actual garunteed goody ( not 100% but more than everyone else), I don't see the benefit of starting to attack her credibility.

• Advertisement

If flushy received something from Shaman, and he has used all his power, then he could come out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

But if they got the bullet as a device then geordi would have known and could have revealed a wolf no?

If flushy received something from Shaman, and he has used all his power, then he could come out.

3 devices over 3 nights. Each after the lynch. He needs to stay hidden for now.

But if they got the bullet as a device then geordi would have known and could have revealed a wolf no?

Yes there is that side of it to consider. As I said, it's not fully fleshed out. It's probably not correct.

Also, the other goodie Flush alluded to is in the mix.

But I'm still not liking the Strawberry wagon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

In that case theyll have another device tonight - once its passed on it would be sensible to come out if theres a known wolf since bg can protect for third night. Better than using a peek.

In that case theyll have another device tonight - once its passed on it would be sensible to come out if theres a known wolf since bg can protect for third night. Better than using a peek.

Yes. Agreed on this. I'm aware your name is in the pot for this theory by the way as well but it doesn't mean I necessarily suspect you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

For what its worth, Drumpot forgot that the BG got a protect in this morning, I don't think a wolf would forget that. Has swung him village side for me.

For what its worth, I tried to get the village to hold off shooting Party. I never singled out Mick for anything. I am on a list of 3, with two other confirmed goodies (no lynch) . I didn't demand that Sully get shot . .

But yeh , I'm really dodgy because like, you know . .

Pstaars flipity flop is not sitting easy with me and the support he is now getting is unnerving. This village has been absolutely terrible at predicting anything or singling out targets, so I am sure you will excuse me if I don't take any accusations by the cast of policy academy too seriously . .

captain-picard-meme-the-stupid-it-hurts.jpg

Drumpot wrote: »
    For what its worth, I tried to get the village to hold off shooting Party. I never singled out Mick for anything. I am on a list of 3, with two other confirmed goodies (no lynch) . I didn't demand that Sully get shot . .

But yeh , I'm really dodgy because like, you know . .

Pstaars flipity flop is not sitting easy with me and the support he is now getting is unnerving. This village has been absolutely terrible at predicting anything or singling out targets, so I am sure you will excuse me if I don't take any accusations by the cast of policy academy too seriously . .

I'd like to amend the bolded part of your statement. No one is 100% confirmed good. Not even Flushy.

Actually not really if you think about it. If one of the wolves (not necessarily Flush) got passed the bullet they could have set this up to kill the real vig if you think about it. A hint at a counterclaim and BANG - Flush becomes the 'real' Vigilante.

In this scenario, Sulli would be the real vig, shurely she would have shot Flushy first?

Of course stay hidden until all powers are used. Something is bugging me now, Flushy got 2 peeks from someone, guinan? But guinan has only one peek and one comms, where did the 2 peeks come from? I may be missing something obvious here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

sup troops, any chance of a quick rundown?

Advertisement