Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I'm open to being convinced. My vote for Strawbs is based on my own gut feeling from yesterday and a total lack of other solid suspects. I thought Vale was Q due to a few of his Trek references but I'm starting to think that he'd play with that a bit more and he was doing the whole captains log before the game.

I am befuddled.

*tumbleweed*

This is part of the problem I reckon, nobody seems to have a very solid suspect with convincing enough reasons to push for them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Kolido wrote: »
    In this scenario, Sulli would be the real vig, shurely she would have shot Flushy first?

Of course stay hidden until all powers are used. Something is bugging me now, Flushy got 2 peeks from someone, guinan? But guinan has only one peek and one comms, where did the 2 peeks come from? I may be missing something obvious here.

Part 1: No. I don't think Sully was the vig but she may have spotted what she thought was the vig.

Part 2: In the current life, Guinan would have peeked Jayop/Trit and used comms with Flushy. If they use their double vote tonight that will confirm Flushy and Guinan.
    If not....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Of course stay hidden until all powers are used. Something is bugging me now, Flushy got 2 peeks from someone, guinan? But guinan has only one peek and one comms, where did the 2 peeks come from? I may be missing something obvious here.

MrsF named Jay and Trit - one being Guinan the other being Guinan's peek. Didn't say (rightly) which was which. So, on peek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

In this scenario, Sulli would be the real vig, shurely she would have shot Flushy first?

Flushy said she was naming guinan and the person theyd peeked. Shed gotten guinan from the comms.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    *tumbleweed*

This is part of the problem I reckon, nobody seems to have a very solid suspect with convincing enough reasons to push for them.

I'm voting for someone who is a half confirmed goodie tonight because I don't want my vote to influence the lynch. That's all I'll say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Sorry giys ar the ireland match, who topped the ffa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Necrominus wrote: »
    Part 1: No. I don't think Sully was the vig but she may have spotted what she thought was the vig.

Part 2: In the current life, Guinan would have peeked Jayop/Trit and used comms with Flushy. If they use their double vote tonight that will confirm Flushy and Guinan.
    If not....

But where did the 2 peeks come from, Guinan only has 1. Did Flushy say both Trit and Jay were good?

Right well in the absence of any other wisdom I'm going to have go with my own gut

I get it now, I was over analysing it, thanks guys

But where did the 2 peeks come from, Guinan only has 1. Did Flushy say both Trit and Jay were good?

One of them would be Guinan. The other would have been peeked and this would be communicated to Flushy via comms.

The one peeked is not necessarily good remember...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Ffs, guinan is one of the safelisted two. He wouldn't need to peak himself. He then told Flushy the his name and the name of the person he peaked. I presume she knows which one is which.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

lads, can someone tell me why jay and trit are cleared?

and RIP sully, the gun was jumped i fear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

427013.jpg

13 minutes left to vote people!

Afaik Flushy said she got a comms from Guinan who had a peek and got a good result. One is Jay one is Trit

Same answer I gave Kolido:
    quickbeam wrote: »
    MrsF named Jay and Trit - one being Guinan the other being Guinan's peek. Didn't say (rightly) which was which. So, on peek.

So, cleared, if we believe MrsF.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Why are you posting that? :confused:

Same answer I gave Kolido:

So, cleared, if we believe MrsF.

Bear in mind, whoever was peaked, could be Q or Queen borg, so not 100% cleared.

Why are you posting that? :confused:

no reason, just great jif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I'm a bit confused by the Strawberry train, so here's the "reasons" given by those who included her on their FFAs
    I included Strawberry, based on my FFA reasons from yesterday. I haven't seen enough of her today to change that. I've already said I don't like the Berry or Grumpy trains, I think we're being led by the nose by wolves on at least one of em.
    Maybe. It's a stretch. But what if Robyn was the vig and not the berserker. They get a bullet and concoct this plan to clear Jayop who's under a bit of pressure.

I haven't fleshed it out fully and it's unlikely but I'm wary about the Strawberry wagon as a result.
    No way anyone but Flush is the vig, I can't believe this hasn't been settled yet.
    And I should add, Jayop would be the recruiter or the queen in this scenario.

I implore the seer to check Flush tonight and if it's a bad hit you need to come out and tell us.
    There's a chance Jayo is queen, but no chance he's recruiter. The numbers don't add up.

I'm still on P* for now, or possibly y0ss.

• Advertisement

i believe mrs FD, and if she was lying re guinan there would be 1 counter claim from the 2. i had jay as my #1. confused now, with 14 mins left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

After waking up two mornings in a row with a massive romulan ale hangover I decide to put some time into tracking down the issues with the replicators. After over 12 hours of blood sweat and tears, I can now give you the celebratious notice that the replicators are now able to serve pints of beer once more. They can't do feck all else, but thats me happy again. Now to catch up on the thread.

giphy.gif

Everytime I see this I think of Vale for some reason!

I included Strawberry, based on my FFA reasons from yesterday. I haven't seen enough of her today to change that. I've already said I don't like the Berry or Grumpy trains, I think we're being led by the nose by wolves on at least one of em.

She said she wouldn't be around, to be fair.

does the timeline work for this? 1 action per day surely?

You didn't do an FFA yesterday! :)

sKeith wrote: »
    After waking up two mornings in a row with a massive romulan ale hangover I decide to put some time into tracking down the issues with the replicators. After over 12 hours of blood sweat and tears, I can now give you the celebratious notice that the replicators are now able to serve pints of beer once more. They can't do feck all else, but thats me happy again. Now to catch up on the thread.

Interesting that you would use a phrase Vale has tossed out a couple of times this evening when you say you haven't read back the thread yet...

The conspiracy theorist in me is twitching again

i'm gonnavote for a random i think. maybe erecto

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

That's the best guess.
    She said she wouldn't be around, to be fair.
    I know. I'm not voting for her. She's still #3 on my suss list though.
    You're defending her quite a lot though Necro, how come?

• Advertisement

Guinan's actions are for any time.

Advertisement