Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

giphy.gif
    does the timeline work for this? 1 action per day surely?

I guess Guinan peeked yesterday and did comms today?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I know. I'm not voting for her. She's still #3 on my suss list though.
    You're defending her quite a lot though Necro, how come?

Cos I think she's good!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

quickbeam wrote: »
    Guinan's actions are for any time.

What makes you think that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Just to mention..... If Locutus converts (tomorrow night?) that will unclear any cleared villagers.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Cos I think she's good!!!

Based on her not being here??
    Where's your vote now.

I'm considering a late switch to skeith.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

What makes you think that?

Cos it's in the OP!!

[QUOTE=WerewolfGM;104571673Village Elder - Guinan
    Guinan is the village elder. Guinan will have a once off peek, a once off comms and the double vote on any night.
    [/QUOTE]

Where's your vote now.

Chinese Fire Drill Time!!!

No, on the basis of her statement I quoted earlier. It seemed genuine rather than forced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

earlier on i had my ffa as

sully
    jayo
    bj

1 is dead (and good)
    1 is cleared good (unless queen)
    1 was possibly wolf or q i thought.

i'm voting jayo as the queen

Where's your vote now.

Feck it, SKeith as good as anyone at this stage. My vote is somewhere it won't harm anyone right now. Might switch though...

guys, come on. only 5 mins left. where's the dialogue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

crosstownk wrote: »
    Just to mention..... If Locutus converts (tomorrow night?) that will unclear any cleared villagers.

Yes

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'll say this. We are having a mare here. Two munches, one lynch and two bullets, already down five goodies. And there's seemingly no coordination tonight either. Everyone just doing their own thing,

MrsF, as the closest we have to a cleared villager, needs to lead tomorrow, especially if there's a chance everyone is going to get uncleared afterwards. We have to actually come to consesnsous tomorrow, cause this is a mess right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Drumpot wrote: »
    For what its worth, I tried to get the village to hold off shooting Party. I never singled out Mick for anything. I am on a list of 3, with two other confirmed goodies (no lynch) . I didn't demand that Sully get shot . .

But yeh , I'm really dodgy because like, you know . .

I think you're playing for the village? Jesus, so narky. God forbid we would trust our own judgements in a game where no one can be trusted.

You're obviously not having the great game you seem think you are if you're still really dodgy

quickbeam wrote: »
    Cos it's in the OP!!

I read that as that he can use the double vote at any time, not that he can use every action at any time.

Voted sKeith.

CFD Time!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

And with five minutes left, people are switching with no debate, no giving the person a chance to defend themselves or anything. Just bundling everything Because hey are panicking :rolleyes:

Guffy wrote: »
    Havent read through last page or so will do so on lunch so this may have come up.

At the moment i will be voting for sully. Here actions have been off and she is my no.1 candidate right now, however, something has been bothering me.

Sully you were so sure you knew who the vig was and that the wolves knew too. As did the bg. Well the wolves and bg went for the same person so there is some truth in what you said there.

Are you the BG? I ask this for 2 reasons.

1. You are one of the people in the race tonight.

2. Is it possible who you thought was the vig wasn't? If, for example, grumpy was the target and you protected him thinking he was vig, could you have misread his role?

Im asking because if this is the case the grumpy* is unprotected tonight and could be the seer. If you are the bg and this is the case grumpy doesn't know, but you do. Maybe tell him so we can get the information? I mean grumpy is now the fav to be munched in the morning anyway as it a guaranteed kill isnt he?

Feel free to comment on this. Snuck out back wrote it quickly so may not actually make sense. In absence of reply from sully, ill still be voting her tonight.
    why is grumpy fav to be lynched?

ah guffy, old buddy old pal. you dont need to answer that :P

what was the answer to this guffy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I voted P* as stated earlier

No point voting for someone who you think is save, vote no lynch in that, better for analysis later on.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Feck it, SKeith as good as anyone at this stage. My vote is somewhere it won't harm anyone right now. Might switch though...

Money where my mouth is.
    Or should P* be ended. I reckon he's up.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I read that as that he can use the double vote at any time, not that he can use every action at any time.

I think it was discussed and clarified in the Q&A too. Too lazy to go find it though.

• Advertisement

Money where my mouth is.
    Or should P* be ended. I reckon he's up.

Ah Jaysus. If PStarr is Q-Ball... good game sir.

well its done. ifi die (i did appear on a few FFA) i am
    a red shirt :P

I didn't get switched in time either. I was tossing up between em.
    I've nothing on keith except his lack of being here today.
    Didn't like p*'s jump and thought there was a chance he was queen.

Fück it anywyas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I think you're playing for the village? Jesus, so narky. God forbid we would trust our own judgements in a game where no one can be trusted.

You're obviously not having the great game you seem think you are if you're still really dodgy

I don't think I am playing well at all, I voted for the wrong person . But I wont have anybody accuse me of looking guilty when its one massive cluster F**k with awful rash decisions being made .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT
    giphy.gif

Captain’s Log - Stardate 47663.2

There has been another transporter accident. This time Chief O’Brien transported a crewmember to a disco planet where everyone likes to boogie. Crewman PatrickStarr danced himself to death within 4 minutes of transport. We were unable to recover his body for burial, as the local population integrated it into 16 different pairs of platform shoes, as is their custom. Trade links with the population have been established and the senior staff have all secured a pair of platform shoes for themselves. As a result, morale has only marginally been affected by the death.

PatrickStarr was, in fact
    Good

8ae86b141c06fe42942b82ecc0e2e93d231f6e690ff7d88598555dc25d579675.jpg

Whoever said earlier (Lord?) that we need to get organised tomorrow is so right. I feel like a headless chicken right now,

Whoever said earlier (Lord?) that we need to get organised tomorrow is so right. I feel like a headless chicken right now,

i feel like you're bad

Ok, we need the FFAs now.

Good Game P*. I didn't vote for you by the way.

well it seems to me the whole sully/mrsfd in conjunction with jayo and trit is what ****ed us today

• Advertisement

rip paddy, p*, etc

Advertisement