Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Necrominus wrote: »
    Well it's good to see that you may remove your head from your arse and start doing some work at least.

Says the MemeQueen.

4c8dcf6bdf2676478950560eb186c42ccc9ef758.gif

There is method to my madness, you can not yet understand.

Not really im just a big Trek fan, enjoying my self made role as captain.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What. A. Clusterfcuk.

It's a disaster. And you know why? Because we know the recruiter isn't out there, we have one last shot to get him and if we don't, we have to basically start everything, every bloody thing, from scratch, cause anyone even remotely cleared is uncleared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Interesting that you would use a phrase Vale has tossed out a couple of times this evening when you say you haven't read back the thread yet...

The conspiracy theorist in me is twitching again
    :confused: have you ever watched star trek?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »

No. I just like the endless GIFs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Need answers from sKieth,

I'm off to my quarters, will check in in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Says the MemeQueen.

4c8dcf6bdf2676478950560eb186c42ccc9ef758.gif

There is method to my madness, you can not yet understand.

Not really im just a big Trek fan, enjoying my self made role as captain.

You are the child we have on board the ship who made us call you captain. You arent the captain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I'm going to sleep on it, and reread long passages tomorrow.

As I said earlier, I think priest should come out at 10 tomorrow.
    Seer should stay hidden unless they've at least 1 baddie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Who has me on their suspect list . . Names please and reasons why . .

Pter wrote: »
    You are the child we have on board the ship who made us call you captain. You arent the captain.

Yes I am. Have the pins to prove it.

Infact if your not careful ill promote myself to Admiral.

Oh-no-you-didnt-GIF.gif

• Advertisement

Sure you will, Scout.

Drumpot wrote: »
    Who has me on their suspect list . . Names please and reasons why . .

Me. I suspect you for doing the sum total of frig all to help the village thus far and then complaining when a decision is made.

Like I said to Vale, and it can probably be levelled at myself too.

We need to take our heads out of our arses and do some work now.

giphy.webp

sKeith wrote: »

yeah thats a fair point, space grogg annoys me, doesnt exist.

Here is the acceptable list of beverages

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Beverages

giphy.webp

fa4e3d5f0a532ce8691a6ed7b474d79d.gif

tumblr_inline_mmi95ywXbq1qz4rgp.gif

I bet Raktajino is good.

Sure you will, Scout.

giphy.gif

Me. I suspect you for doing the sum total of frig all to help the village thus far and then complaining when a decision is made.

Like I said to Vale, and it can probably be levelled at myself too.

We need to take our heads out of our arses and do some work now.

I haven't posted more then anybody in a village where only villagers have died . . Maybe if you posted closer to the sum of frig all the village wouldn't be as f**Ked . .

You are on the list . . Along with Lord . . And one of you might just die tonight .

I bet Raktajino is good.

I must check what exactly is in it. Klingon coffee could be made from animal intestines or something.

In the absence of any legit reasoning behind it, I'm abandoning my Flushy/Jayop wolf conspiracy theory. We need Flushy and Jayop/Trit to come forward and lead us now.

• Advertisement

I haven't posted more then anybody in a village where only villagers have died . . Maybe if you posted closer to the sum of frig all the village wouldn't be as f**Ked . .

You are on the list . . Along with Lord . . And one of you might just die tonight .

Are you planning on munching me?

In the absence of any legit reasoning behind it, I'm abandoning my Flushy/Jayop wolf conspiracy theory. We need Flushy and Jayop/Trit to come forward and lead us now.

You would do well to heed my warning I already said:

d7e46c9696900ba0f52f04332c4ee71bfce941a5f541ad32879819fc4fcbc172.jpg

You would do well to heed my warning I already said:

Well individually we're all as useless as each other right now. The wolves are dancing in joy in their backroom while we sit staring angrily each other, stomping our feet and refusing to work together.

I mean the village collectively, btw, not you and me.

Some people need to buck up.

Others (me) need to pipe down a little.

We're into whitewash territory if this trend continues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I find it interesting that Guffy, QB and Kol voted for me

Simple reason, i cant find any real evidence of two of them accusing me today? I find it odd that they would suddenly vote for me?

Wolf vote spread?

Either way, another dead good guy, well done all.............this is why im locked in my ready room. No replicator for ye tonight.

Im going to look at those people who seem to be steering the village or appearing to be helpful yet may in fact be the real baddies.

My chief suspects are

1. necro
    2. Geehead
    3. Blowjob
    4. Ecto
    5. Possibly Drumpot, as he seems to like a lot of the nonsense i post.

Ha! I really dont think I'm either steering the village or being particularly helpful but thanks I guess

Sorry guys, I cant take anymore of this mess. . I couldn't keep up today with everything, but what I do know is that it wasn't easy trying to blend in. . Somebody will die tonight and to be frank, given the disastrous kills thus far I don't feel guilty lighting a fire in the middle of the most active posters who have managed to push an agenda and survive so long and brush things aside when the kill turns out bad . .

Necro and Lord were the two main players PStarr singled out and hes dead. They were adamant that Party needed to be shot last night. These posters have been very involved in the way the lynchs, shots and public opinion has gone and the village is in a mess . .

Vale has done F**k all to explain his 2 days of waffle and switcharoo to helpful villager when he started coming on peoples radars . .

I am putting in a Kill request in the next few minutes unless somebody else has a better plan

Sorry guys, I cant take anymore of this mess. . I couldn't keep up today with everything, but what I do know is that it wasn't easy trying to blend in. . Somebody will die tonight and to be frank, given the disastrous kills thus far I don't feel guilty lighting a fire in the middle of the most active posters who have managed to push an agenda and survive so long and brush things aside when the kill turns out bad . .

Necro and Lord were the two main players PStarr singled out and hes dead. They were adamant that Party needed to be shot last night. These posters have been very involved in the way the lynchs, shots and public opinion has gone and the village is in a mess . .

Vale has done F**k all to explain his 2 days of waffle and switcharoo to helpful villager when he started coming on peoples radars . .

I am putting in a Kill request in the next few minutes unless somebody else has a better plan

Ok. Don't kill me though - you'll kill yourself in the same blow. Village can't take that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

kill lordy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Don't kill me either.

FFS. Village already down 6 villagers, and about to be down another two.

Yeah buddy, two thumbs up there.

At least I enjoyed my little character play, considering all the **** ups going around.

Go on, kill me, I dare you, I double dare you.

Just a villager and you will have wasted a shot and boom, another good guy down.

If the Borg could laugh at you they would if im shot. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I will add Drumpot, PStarr cooled on me towards the end. Don't be rash because we had an argument. If you kill me you will die too. It's in the rules.

Advertisement