Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I would say hold off but I know you won't listen to me

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'll stress this again.

P*'s entire arguement was "I defended Necro". At no point would he ever offer actual reasons for offing me. I asked multiple times for him to actually give me something to discuss, and he NEVER did. At least interrogate me a bit before you decide to off me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

don't put in a kill request. If you are worf you're worth 2 bullets to us if we use you right. We need them

Bodyguard should protect worf tonight and we figure between now and the following munch who to berserk on

Ah well, twas fun whilst it lasted. I sense I'm not long for this planet.

I implore you to talk this through with us but just in case...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Kolido wrote: »
    Need answers from sKieth,

I'm off to my quarters, will check in in the morning.

what answers do you want? i was busy all day today and defaulted to what i knew already. see sKeith #ffa1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Well he will have to shoot someone before he is turned.

Turn doesn't happen till tomorrow night. Protect him tonight and we might get a seer check to hit a baddie. No point swinging blind and killing himself and another villager. That's it, game over at that point.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Turn doesn't happen till tomorrow night. Protect him tonight and we might get a seer check to hit a baddie. No point swinging blind and killing himself and another villager. That's it, game over at that point.

How blind is it though?

If we look at those left alive and claimed roles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

tritium wrote: »
    don't put in a kill request. If you are worf you're worth 2 bullets to us if we use you right. We need them

I'm fed up Trits. .

Sitting on the sideline trying to blend in with fluff and watching people run the Ship into the ground and then turning the tables on people who haven't been calling for the heads of the killed villagers or voting for the villagers who were killed . .

• Advertisement

How blind is it though?

If we look at those left alive and claimed roles.

True. But I suspect it won't be me you or Lordy to talk Drumpot down. We really could do with some other village input here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

What time is recruitment? Drumpot will need to make a move before then even if protected. I feel the coming out may have been premature.

But go with your gut, we have all been less than helpfull. I'd say sleep on it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Yes , that is true and suits me down to the ground . . I feel homicidal so its kind of fitting that I am ready to go berserk....

Drumpot wrote: »
    I'm fed up Trits. .

Sitting on the sideline trying to blend in with fluff and watching people run the Ship into the ground and then turning the tables on people who haven't been calling for the heads of the killed villagers or voting for the villagers who were killed . .

Well for a start I didn't vote for either person who was lynched. Neither did Vale. Lord did vote for PSTARR, that much is true.

And I still stand by my decision to call for the shot on PJ. There were others in that group too. You named them yourself...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'll state the obvious - I was wrong, very wrong about P* (Sorry dude).

I need to take some time off from engineering to re read a few things. Slower this time :(

And by the way Drumpot, I'm not doing this defensive stuff for my benefit. If you want to kill me go ahead but we'll both be in the dead room the moment you do. Take a breath and relax. Let some of the villagers you might listen to more rationalise your choice.

I've said enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

naybe shoot jayo

I'm fed up Trits. .

I get that, it hasn't been a great run by the village so far. Most of us when we've faced challenges like this on other starships are used to hitting the enemy hard early on, and many of us are playing that way now. But its only at this stage of the game that we have enough information to start solving the puzzle instead of going on instinct. We need worf now more than ever

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I voted P* because he hounded me for two days, and then flip flopped at the last second. I asked, constantly, for his reasons and he refused to provide any, and now I'm getting tagged again because he just shouted loud enough, repeatedly. No one has actually offered any, ANY decent reason to suggest why I'm a wolf.

Yes , that is true and suits me down to the ground . . I feel homicidal so its kind of fitting that I am ready to go berserk....

Well look at it this way

if you go Postal and hit two wolves, you become a saviour.

One innocent and a wolf (we can live with that, not ideal)

Two innocents and you get the Captain Picard facepalm

Wolf and Q, become a legend, a God amongst men.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I reckon hold off on going berserk for now. Did anyone vote for both lynched AND argue for a PJ or Sully shot? I'm on phone so can't search easily.

We can shoot Q right? Just not lynch him?

sleep on it, cool off and assess the field of play
    giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

That was an absolute mess. Amazingly bad.

Yosser voting for me is just a new type of stupid though.

Basically I'm 50% likely to be a pv
    If not a pv I've been seer checked and can only be queen or q. So something like 90% likely to be good.

Even if I'm evil voting for me is beyond stupid because the tiny percentage chance I'm evil is still 50/50 that lynching me would lose the game.

Seriously Yosser. How do you not see that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Well look at it this way

if you go Postal and hit two wolves, you become a saviour.

One innocent and a wolf (we can live with that, not ideal)

Two innocents and you get the Captain Picard facepalm

Wolf and Q, become a legend, a God amongst men.

The options are
    a) Two Wolves
    b) One Wolf Two Villagers
    c) Two Villagers

Can't be just a wolf then an innocent

I'd say stall the digger Drumpot

The options are
    a) Two Wolves
    c) Two Villagers

Ah cheers

and Q?

Jayop wrote: »
    That was an absolute mess. Amazingly bad.

Yosser voting for me is just a new type of stupid though.

Basically I'm 50% likely to be a pv
    If not a pv I've been seer checked and can only be queen or q. So something like 90% likely to be good.

Even if I'm evil voting for me is beyond stupid because the tiny percentage chance I'm evil is still 50/50 that lynching me would lose the game.

Seriously Yosser. How do you not see that?

Yosser hasn't seen lots of things an experienced player should his game.

Yosser is either Q trying to get killed by degrees or very very bad

I still think it might be the former

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

We can shoot Q right? Just not lynch him?

Yeah getting shot kills him and getting converted to a wolf neutralizes a Q win but bumps the numbers.

Speaking of Q...whyd you mention the Devron system in particular?

The options are
    a) Two Wolves
    c) Two Villagers

Well actually. If he hits a villager on the first go, he's dead too. Same for the second but we could maybe live with that. First shot has to be good or he joins the victim in the morgue

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Ffs so now we have 3 pvs out in the open and a safelisted(ish) villager.

This is a mess.

Advertisement