Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I couldnt disagree more on Maha, and makes me wonder if you're reading their posts at all.....

SHUT THE FLIP UP MOTHERFLIPPER. GET INTO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I couldnt disagree more on Maha, and makes me wonder if you're reading their posts at all.....

your dead

WOLF.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Oh Nice One. Drum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Brilliant!

Maha next

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    SHUT THE FLIP UP MOTHERFLIPPER. GET INTO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG.

This is my favourite post all game.

This doesn't look good for me at all I realise :o

Drummy auld boy, nicely done.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Maha next?

Good work Drum

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Just remember how massively I argued my case while Lord did nothing. That's all I can say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

This is my favourite post all game.

Flip it i should have posted it with this account for the sweet sweet thanks.

Pter wrote: »

There will be another time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

That's top class.

Now I know he threw a defense on mahama but I'd bet that was a double bluff. Open to finding out though.

Pter wrote: »

I actually thought Vale posted it initially

Jayop wrote: »
    That's top class.

Now I know he threw a defense on mahama but I'd bet that was a double bluff. Open to finding out though.

Would he have known that in time or just announcement beat him to it

Not sure he thought he would be killed.

That's top class.

I've been paired with Lord all game. Interested in your thoughts on me.

Open to others.

All I can say is I'm good and Worf will die if he hits me. And I will too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

That was an absolute mess. Amazingly bad.

Yosser voting for me is just a new type of stupid though.

Basically I'm 50% likely to be a pv
    If not a pv I've been seer checked and can only be queen or q. So something like 90% likely to be good.

Even if I'm evil voting for me is beyond stupid because the tiny percentage chance I'm evil is still 50/50 that lynching me would lose the game.

Seriously Yosser. How do you not see that?
    Yep.

But he's up to mischief today no doubt. He's wiley enough at this game not to be making the errors in what it public information that he's doing.

even it against the odds, i'm calling you as queen. you contradicted yourself above within 10 mins

I'm very much in two minds about it, it was a well timed post by Lordy who as he said, wasn't under solid evidence.

On the other hand, I felt like Maha had been reading my mind at times, we had some very similar thoughts and reasonings. Which obviously makes me feel like we are genuinely working together

I'm very much in two minds about it, it was a well timed post by Lordy who as he said, wasn't under solid evidence.

On the other hand, I felt like Maha had been reading my mind at times, we had some very similar thoughts and reasonings. Which obviously makes me feel like we are genuinely working together

Same question I posed to Jayop. What are your thoughts on me given PSTARR was bang on the money about Lord??

• Advertisement

Or was she playing you?

Serious, maybe she found an ally in you.

Or she is genuinely trying to help us or save a goodie roll.

or just accidentally came off dodge looking.

DrumPot,

Go with your gut on it. You were right once, if you have the same certainty about another player you did with Lord, then all you can say is you tried your best and did your part.

Whatever way this goes down, I won't be annoyed if Drumpot decides to off me. At least I'll be vindicated...

I don't see the dodgy in Mahama myself. What has you guys suss other than Lordys timely endorsement

Also, we should start looking through Lord's FFAs. I know he had me, PStarr and Jayo today

Necrominus wrote: »
    Same question I posed to Jayop. What are your thoughts on me given PSTARR was bang on the money about Lord??

I thought and think that you were Team Vil and Lordy was Team Wolf, I think Worf attacking you will be a mistake.

Did P* think that you backed Lordy or vice versa though?

I thought and think that you were Team Vil and Lordy was Team Wolf, I think Worf attacking you will be a mistake.

Did P* think that you backed Lordy or vice versa though?

P* thought Lordy defended me which is why we were linked. I vociferously and continuously have denied this link since it was first brought up

Or was she playing you?

Serious, maybe she found an ally in you.

Or she is genuinely trying to help us or save a goodie roll.

or just accidentally came off dodge looking.

She's been on village side for me since early yesterday, several of her posts led to me not posting as she asked what I had intended to.

So I'm very conflicted.

I'm 2/2 on calling for shots on Villys right now though, so I won't push Drum on this

I'm for bed soon but if I remain alive overnight I'm going to have a look at those the dead suspected. Can't believe I haven't already.

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    P* thought Lordy defended me which is why we were linked. I vociferously and continuously have denied this link since it was first brought up

Have you a link or do I need to look myself?

Joking I'll go myself

Advertisement