Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Also do some folk have me on ignore. I realise I'm not exactly playing a blinder but ffs. Asked a few questions and nada zip nothing*

*Ecto gets grumpy when tired

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Right, I'm keeping my FFA at two for now. Both of whom I've mentioned over the day but they are...

FFA

PJ - Claimed Q, has avoided answering why all day, and also another reason that I'd rather not draw attention to at this moment....

Mick - Seemed eager when barney suggested the no vote option, vanished the second (literally) he was called out on it, returned today to push a decision that, to me, does little but give wolves a two kill head start instead of one. Has vanished again when the heat is on.

I'd be leaning more towards Mick as Q; his disappearing act makes me feel he wants some heat but not too much.
    Can;t let it drop. I'll answer any and all question asked, but so far, the only reasons you've put forward for doing me in is that I "defended" Necro early on day one, and thats about it. I can't defend if you don't offer any more accusations.

For now, my FFA is...

PatrickStarr - Absolutely won't let the accusations against me and Necro go, but won't expand on them. His "gut" is causing too much blindness elsewhere.

Necro - Either way, i feel him or Patrick needs to go. One way or the other, it gives us a read on things.

Jayop - A slight place holder, but given he doesn't seem active at all, or is genuinely flying low, he's at the very least not contributing to things right now.

Lord Wolfenstein's FFAs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I have circa 30 mins to choose a target . . Don't go asleep yet . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

You're focusing in heavily on necro this morning, first saying he's Q, now saying you're suspicious of him as a wolf. Any particular reason why you're going in so heavy on him?
    He posts a lot and IMO he has caught my eye for a few things hes said. I like to ask questions..... questions lead to answers and answers can be judged.

Question for you Lord,

Are you a Wolf in Necros pack trying to protect him?

It does indeed start with Lordy backing Necro, which kinda reaffirms my thoughts that Necro is a villy. Don't think two wolves would pull this D1

What do people think of Digi an Ecto ?

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Also do some folk have me on ignore. I realise I'm not exactly playing a blinder but ffs. Asked a few questions and nada zip nothing*

Are ye planning on getting grumpy in the morning too?

Guys, I don't have a clock to punch which means I have until tomorrow at 8 to make a call . .

You're focusing in heavily on necro this morning, first saying he's Q, now saying you're suspicious of him as a wolf. Any particular reason why you're going in so heavy on him?
    He posts a lot and IMO he has caught my eye for a few things hes said. I like to ask questions..... questions lead to answers and answers can be judged.

Question for you Lord,

Are you a Wolf in Necros pack trying to protect him?

Digi, Here's the initial exchange that started the world war of the last few days between me and PSTARR

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

sup ecto. what were the questions?

Drumpot wrote: »
    What do people think of Digi an Ecto ?

I'm mildly suspicious of Digi. I'm an NRV so you'll die if you kill me but I'm not a massive loss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

even it against the odds, i'm calling you as queen. you contradicted yourself above within 10 mins

How?

Tomorrow at 8pm I mean, I wont be making a decision tonight . . Necro, what do you think of Ecto and Digi ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

how would a quieter poster sit with folks?

Guys, I don't have a clock to punch which means I have until tomorrow at 8 to make a call . .

8am or 8pm?

I'm mildly suspicious of Digi. I'm an NRV so you'll die if you kill me but I'm not a massive loss.

Any reason? Other than he voted for Strawberry the first lynch as did you...

Necrominus wrote: »
    Same question I posed to Jayop. What are your thoughts on me given PSTARR was bang on the money about Lord??

I don't think you're an ordinary wolf or q. Possibly a queen trying to get a seer check wasted on them. Most likely a villager tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

For what my 2c is worth.....

I'd be inclined to think that mahama is village. Unsure about Digi - he's suss about me but that's no reason for me to suspect him. I'm just unsure about him. Ecto - well I don't know but if I was put on the spot I'd say village.

Take the above bearing in mind how wrong I was about P*.

tritium wrote: »
    how would a quieter poster sit with folks?

Here's what I'm thinking (if you care :P)

Swing for a mid to low poster - Drumpots call.

Then follow the plan I left in my death note to Vale.

Race QB, Mahama and Vale tomorrow.

FFAs are not working this time.

Open to suggestions on this of course.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Any reason? Other than he voted for Strawberry the first lynch as did you...

I actually felt like he was trying to pocket me early on. On phone so will see if I can find it. My stronger suspects are yosser and Strawbs though

8am or 8pm?

PM. I presume its in the village interest that I choose somebody tonight or before I can be turned . .

Also, I presume I will be protected from hero . .

Who is your number suspects ?

• Advertisement

PM. I presume its in the village interest that I choose somebody tonight or before I can be turned . .

Mahama, QB, Grumpy, and to a lesser extent Yosser.

But I've been known to be wrong and there's probably a villager or two in there.:(:(:(

And yes, if you're not going for your second kill tonight, I assume you'll be protected. If the BG is alive, that is....

On my phone now so hard to check. Has anyone voted for Lord in the first two lunches?

Jayop wrote: »
    On my phone now so hard to check. Has anyone voted for Lord in the first two lunches?

P*. In the very first lynch. Nobody else.

Drum has to be protected tonight if he doesn't use his last shot. But I think using it would be better.

Ecto, SM, CTK and sK are my strongest wolf feelings right now. SM if only because she's not contributed much to the village, whereas I feel most of the posters I have in the village camp have been trying to help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

I actually felt like he was trying to pocket me early on. On phone so will see if I can find it. My stronger suspects are yosser and Strawbs though
    tenor.gif

MODULATOR WARNING

This is Not MAFIA UNIVERSE

POST THIS **** AGAIN
    AND

w.shoot@erectoplasm

My eyes Uri holy ****, cover that thing up

Jayop wrote: »
    Drum has to be protected tonight if he doesn't use his last shot. But I think using it would be better.

I wont be needing any protection . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

That was a yellow alert at best.

Advertisement