Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Necro you must be on your own list at this stage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

necro should be in that race he has been raving about!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Well fcuk that. Bedtime for me. Really hoping one of the dead is Q. Busy day tomorrow, we need to get our act together big time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tenor.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I did say I thought mahama was good and lordy was pulling a schneaky double bluff.

We need a head count.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

At this stage do we just forget about Q because barring the Wolves taking him out it's going g to kill us as the game goes in.

I'd say yes but I should probably just stay quiet for a little while.

12-4 right now, to be 11-4 in the morning

Worst case scenario is 9-5 after the lynch tomorrow.

So we have a minimum of 3 more lynches

Probably need a priest to come out sooner rather than later... if they weren't killed yet that is

1.QB
    2.Trit PROB GOOD
    3.Yoss
    4.Digi
    5.robyntmorton DEAD/GOOD
    6.Ectoplasm
    7.Sully DEAD/GOOD
    8.BJ
    9.Guffy
    10.sKeith
    11.patrickStarr DEAD/GOOD
    12. LordTSC DEAD/EVIL
    13.Necrominus
    14.Jayop PROB GOOD
    15. Micksjaguar DEAD/GOOD
    16. Mahamageehad DEAD/GOOD
    17. Strawbs
    18. Valeyard
    19. Crosstown
    20. Grumpylumpy
    21. Drumpot DEAD/GOOD/WORF
    22. Mrs Flushdraw PROB VIG
    23. Barney
    24. Kolido
    25. PJ DEAD/GOOD

14 left and worst case scenario 5 evil (4 borgwolf and a Q

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Just finished work. Missed all the fun. Scanned through every now and again but will give a proper read when I'm home. Sorry to see maha go, she was (obviously now) one of the gooduns.

12-4 right now, to be 11-4 in the morning

Worst case scenario is 9-5 after the lynch tomorrow.

So we have a minimum of 3 more lynches

Are my maths wrong?

Right. I'm off to bed now. Probably gonna ease back a bit tomorrow. I'm having a mare. (Sorry mahama..again)

I meant 14 unknown left and worst case scenario 5 of those are evil (4 borgwolf and a Q) but I may have gotten my list wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ectoplasm wrote: »

14 left and worst case scenario 5 evil (4 borgwolf and a Q

Q doesn't affect the kill rate so no need to worry about him from that point also we dont need to kill him to win iirc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Kolido is a wolf

wagoned twice

post #287, unnatural focus on Q even by the standards of this crew

post #615, tries to safelist Lord

post #1408, quick to smooth suspicion when Lord gets controversial

should have asked Drumpot to wait......

might explain necros hard on for me!

sKeith wrote:
    might explain necros hard on for me!

Meh. I already said I was wrong re your votes. Why did you vote for Mick again?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Fair play Drumpot in one sense, but I think they may have gotten ahead of themselves shooting again tonight. There was no hurry. But they have killed a wolf so there is that. I don't know what people saw in Mahama being evil to be honest.

Necrominus wrote: »
    Meh. I already said I was wrong re your votes. Why did you vote for Mick again?
    Are you even reading my responses?

#ffa1

mick - mick is usually good with numbers and his no lynch agenda does not make sense. if we have 10 shots at killing a wolf 6 lynches and 4 bullets, why waste a shot.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    Are you even reading my responses?

#ffa1

mick - mick is usually good with numbers and his no lynch agenda does not make sense. if we have 10 shots at killing a wolf 6 lynches and 4 bullets, why waste a shot.

Wasting a shot - like we have done already you mean? There was some logic in the plan, it would mean we couldn't lose the game on the first night. The no lynch did make some sense, people might disagree with it and ultimately enough did that we didn't go for it but to say it made no sense I believe is incorrect.

sKeith wrote:

Apologies, I did miss that. I see the logic in trits argument for Kolido though.
    At this point I'm just wiping the slate clean and re-evaluating everything. Let's not tear each other to pieces just yet.

I tried and tried to reason to him with maths and odds, which, imo he is good at, but he couldn't see why multiple shots at a bad odds is better than less shots.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I meant 14 unknown left and worst case scenario 5 of those are evil (4 borgwolf and a Q) but I may have gotten my list wrong

I'm completely discounting Q.

25 players 9 dead. 2 lynches, 2 munches, 2 Vig bullets, 3 by Worf

Leaves 16, 12-4

Barney92 wrote:
    Fair play Drumpot in one sense, but I think they may have gotten ahead of themselves shooting again tonight. There was no hurry. But they have killed a wolf so there is that. I don't know what people saw in Mahama being evil to be honest.

Yep. I hold my hands up to that one. My bad. Seeing things where there are none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

All great and useful but can we please lynch Kolido tomorrow

Ta muchly

Barney92 wrote: »

It was Lordys post that threw me.

sKeith wrote: »
    I tried and tried to reason to him with maths and odds, which, imo he is good at, but he couldn't see why multiple shots at a bad odds is better than less shots.

I would completely agree with you in the absence of Q, but I think that alters things. It certainly did in my mind and must have in Mick's.

tritium wrote:
    All great and useful but can we please lynch Kolido tomorrow

I'm on board with this anyways. Happy to take a back seat. Who did Kolido vote for again? P* and?

• Advertisement

It was Lordys post that threw me.

Lordy came to the defence of a few different people over the two days I believe. This one was unfortunately timed for Mahama, but they can't have known they were definitely getting shot.

Advertisement