Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

tritium wrote: »
    All great and useful but can we please lynch Kolido tomorrow

Ta muchly

Seems like a decent plan to me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Barney92 wrote:
    Lordy came to the defence of a few different people over the two days I believe. This one was unfortunately timed for Mahama, but they can't have known they were definitely getting shot.

Yep. I was one of them. Might be no harm to read through his posts and see who else he defended (me included) there might be a benefit to racing us. (After we lynch Kolido that is)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Barney92 wrote: »
    Lordy came to the defence of a few different people over the two days I believe. This one was unfortunately timed for Mahama, but they can't have known they were definitely getting shot.

I'm thinking now that knowing he tried to pocket Necro as opposed to the opposite would have made him the more likely wolf. Never thought of it at the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm on board with this anyways. Happy to take a back seat. Who did Kolido vote for again? P* and?

I believe Kolido was riding atop the wagon both nights

Vote Tally Night 1:

No Lynch – 3 Votes (MrsFlushdraw, Drumpot, Jayop)
    Mick – 6 Votes (sKeith, Quickbeam, Beakerjoe, Sully, Kolido, Partjungle)
    PartyJungle – 4 Votes (LordTSC, Guffy, Barney, Necro)
    Mahamageehad – 2 Votes (Valeyard, Tritium)
    Yossarian – 3 Votes (Ecto, Strawberry, Digi)
    LordTSC – 1 Vote (PatrickStarr)
    Strawberry – 1 Vote (Mahama)
    Sullivo – 1 Vote (Yossar)
    PatrickStarr – 1 Vote (Crosstown)
    Did not vote - 2 - Grumpy, Mick

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WerewolfGM
    LYNCH VOTE TALLY NIGHT 2

PatrickSTARR - 4 Votes (Mahamageehad, Crosstown, Lord TSC, Kolido)
    Strawberry Milkshake – 3 Votes (Jayop, Ectoplasm, MrsFlushdraw)
    Kolido - 2 Votes (sKeith, Strawberry Milkshake)
    BeakerJoe – 2 Votes (Valeyard, GrumpyLumpy)
    GrumpyLumpy – 2 Votes (PatrickSTARR, BeakerJoe)
    Quickbeam – 1 Vote (Drumpot)
    Yossarian – 1 Vote (Barney)
    Digital Solitude - 1 Vote (Tritium)
    Drumpot - 1 Vote (Quickbeam)
    Valeyard – 1 Vote (Guffy)
    SKeith – 1 Vote (Necro)
    Crosstown – 1 Vote (Digi)
    Jayop - 1 Vote (Yossarian)

giphy.gif

I'm thinking now that knowing he tried to pocket Necro as opposed to the opposite would have made him the more likely wolf. Never thought of it at the time.

You'd better hope Uriel is in bed or you'll be paddled for that word :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Barney, if its hashed out, we may find that I am wrong on best ultimate stategy, later digi, i think, said he had seen this be a good move in games he observed, but, i had never seen this happen before so was ignorant to it.
    This was my reason for voting mick, which I thought was sound at the time. unfortunately, me and mick just did not agree, and i believed he was wolf for pushing the no lynch so hard, as i thought, against what i believed would be his calculations.

So they were the final vote for P* and the second to last vote for Mick. They did have mick in their first ffa anyway. Looking back now for ffa2.

Jesus lads hold your horses, we're a lot of talking from the lynch yet

tritium wrote:
    I believe Kolido was riding atop the wagon both nights

Well that seals it. And I was looking at sKeith for voting Kolido :facepalm: :o
    Sorry sKeith

sKeith wrote: »
    Barney, if its hashed out, we may find that I am wrong on best ultimate stategy, later digi, i think, said he had seen this be a good move in games he observed, but, i had never seen this happen before so was ignorant to it.
    This was my reason for voting mick, which I thought was sound at the time. unfortunately, me and mick just did not agree, and i believed he was wolf for pushing the no lynch so hard, as i thought, against what i believed would be his calculations.

Fair enough, and mathematically I could be way off about the best strategy but for those risk averse enough no lynch would be viable. Ultimately what happened is done and we have to see what the best thing we can do from here is.

• Advertisement

You'd better hope Uriel is in bed or you'll be paddled for that word :pac:

No Gods or Kings, only men.

Jesus lads hold your horses, we're a lot of talking from the lynch yet

I know, but may as well do some talking now. all the bullets (I think) have been used so it's not like we're trying to influence anyone into shooting.

I still believe we can win this. Yes we're getting into a worse situation but it does increase our odds of finally lynching a wolf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Tbh i have been a little suss of kolido from day 1 as he seemed infatutated with Q early on. But i do have to play devils advocate and ask the question... is 4 votes a wagon?

I mean i changed from strawberry to vale late because i bought necro's (?) Point of just believing her red shirt statement. Had i not done that it would have been a tie.

Kolido is def suspect but i dont know if the second day wagon was a full on wagon. Was it?

Necro, you really did not read my posts ?? Do you just skip over my night time posts when you wake up in the morning?

Guffy wrote: »
    Tbh i have been a little suss of kolido from day 1 as he seemed infatutated with Q early on. But i do have to play devils advocate and ask the question... is 4 votes a wagon?

I mean i changed from strawberry to vale late because i bought necro's (?) Point of just believing her red shirt statement. Had i not done that it would have been a tie.

Kolido is def suspect but i dont know if the second day wagon was a full on wagon. Was it?

I don't think the second day was a wagon, but being the final vote could be viewed as evidence of someone (maybe a wolf) trying to make sure they are the last vote. Of course it could equally be a villager trying to ensure that a wolf is unable to have the deciding vote.

But no I think from the spread of votes it was not a wagon.

Guffy wrote:

Yeah that was my point. Actually I think Strawberry had/has suspicious intentions about Kolido as well.

Kolido switched from strawberry to PSTARR under the same reasoning as yours

sKeith wrote:
    Necro, you really did not read my posts ?? Do you just skip over my night time posts when you wake up in the morning?

I think it's cause of the previous incarnations of drunken rampages that I just skim them to tell you the truth

Barney92 wrote: »
    I don't think the second day was a wagon, but being the final vote could be viewed as evidence of someone (maybe a wolf) trying to make sure they are the last vote. Of course it could equally be a villager trying to ensure that a wolf is unable to have the deciding vote.

But no I think from the spread of votes it was not a wagon.

no deciding vote in this game, ties are redone in one hour on thread, with the tied players not having a vote. first to vote in the hour for subsequent tie is the deciding voter.

not just the votes
    Kolido is a wolf

wagoned twice

post #287, unnatural focus on Q even by the standards of this crew

post #615, tries to safelist Lord

post #1408, quick to smooth suspicion when Lord gets controversial

should have asked Drumpot to wait......

That was a 5 minute readback........

my suggestions would be lynch Kolido tomorrow and seer to peek Digi tonight if they have a peek left

• Advertisement

not just the votes

That was a 5 minute readback........

Ya they don't look great alright. Will have to go back and read the actual quotes i was just pointing out 4 votes a wagon doesnt make...

my suggestions would be lynch Kolido tomorrow and seer to peek Digi tonight if they have a peek left

Actually on that what play should both priest and seer make.

I tend to agree with maha... priest come out at 9.59.59 amd seer wait till night 3. There are a **** load of bodies lying around i think we need to know where we stand.

sKeith wrote: »
    no deciding vote in this game, ties are redone in one hour on thread, with the tied players not having a vote. first to vote in the hour for subsequent tie is the deciding voter.

Ah you're right there. Then the only thing I could say about that is that they were waiting till the last to cast their vote, trying to ensure they voted for the right person.

I think it's cause of the previous incarnations of drunken rampages that I just skim them to tell you the truth

I thought you read back the transcripts of those holoplays after they had finished. I do my best work when i have the most free time, late in the evening, or as most call it, night.

Actually on that what play should both priest and seer make.

I tend to agree with maha... priest come out at 9.59.59 amd seer wait till night 3. There are a **** load of bodies lying around i think we need to know where we stand.

I'd be tempted to play one more day in the dark and have the priest come out at 9.59.59 the following day. That would prevent them from definitely being converted and then they could be protected for another day. Assuming both priest and bodyguard are still alive.

as i said in an earlier post, we have a 11 hour windows of pure safety tomorrow, between munch and lynch when the wolves cannot turn a player, they are free then to come out and tell us as a villager unturned. if they think the info is important enough, its their call of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Are we ignoring the communicators too much? The devices that can be passed?

It's possible last night's device was a bullet and went to a wolf. I'm not liking this confirmed good list at all at the moment.
    Maybe. It's a stretch. But what if Robyn was the vig and not the berserker. They get a bullet and concoct this plan to clear Jayop who's under a bit of pressure.

I haven't fleshed it out fully and it's unlikely but I'm wary about the Strawberry wagon as a result.
    And I should add, Jayop would be the recruiter or the queen in this scenario.

I implore the seer to check Flush tonight and if it's a bad hit you need to come out and tell us.
    I included Strawberry, based on my FFA reasons from yesterday. I haven't seen enough of her today to change that. I've already said I don't like the Berry or Grumpy trains, I think we're being led by the nose by wolves on at least one of em.

No way anyone but Flush is the vig, I can't believe this hasn't been settled yet.

There's a chance Jayo is queen, but no chance he's recruiter. The numbers don't add up.

I'm still on P* for now, or possibly y0ss.

I can't believe what I was reading either. I thought it was kind of obvious I was the vig with me shooting twice!
    In the absence of any legit reasoning behind it, I'm abandoning my Flushy/Jayop wolf conspiracy theory. We need Flushy and Jayop/Trit to come forward and lead us now.

This is some turnaround...
    Ah well, twas fun whilst it lasted. I sense I'm not long for this planet.

I implore you to talk this through with us but just in case...

Why on earth would you be at risk? just from drumpot? I do think we have a wolf in you though.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Also do some folk have me on ignore. I realise I'm not exactly playing a blinder but ffs. Asked a few questions and nada zip nothing*

*Ecto gets grumpy when tired

Had a good LOL at this! poor grumpy getting attacked tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I think the priest has to come out at 9.59.59 tomorrow. we really need some info as there has been a sh1tload of deaths over the last couple of days and we really need to know where we stand.

There is now a good few almost confirmed villagers. Hopefully the BG is still alive and able to help the village.

I don't say follow me tomorrow guys as I am useless but we do need to get the ship in order as tonight was a disaster.

I will be on the holodeck all evening tomorrow so wont miss anything.

Off to sleep after spending ages catching up

ZZzzzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

What can the priest tell us though? Surely the Wolves are going to take out one of the safelisted players like me, Flushy or Trit, so unless one of the two of us is the priest which is mighty unlikely then I suspect that they'll not be in danger till the lynch tomorrow.

The seer again unless they have a wolf bagged or we are going to lynch a good player should probably stay stum too.

Thoughts? Are the Wolves really likely to not kill one of us tomorrow? The bg will be on Flushy so she's safe. Me or Trit are goners tho.

• Advertisement

The priest is only useful if they can confirm recruiter is dead. If we just got a drone, its not worth coming out for. We gain the info that it was just a done if priest does not come out. I don't see the point in the priest coming out and saying that all the dead were red shirts, which is all they should do if they came out, as letting the wolves know our rolled dead is a mistake.

The seer, if they have bagged a wolf is useful, but also, if they can add to an undefined number to flush trit and jay, what is this number? discuss what this number is early in the morning.

I've been ordered to clean the bogs tomorrow with a toothbrush and make them spotless. i'll try my best to keep up and hopefully add my insights but chief o'brien is a hard ass and keeps me runned ragged.

live long and prosper.

Advertisement