Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Edit: fixed typo (friendly mods, not really a edit.. see, i done it right this time ;D )

The priest is only useful if they can confirm recruiter is dead. If we just got a drone, its not worth coming out for. We gain the info that it was just a drone if priest does not come out. I don't see the point in the priest coming out and saying that all the dead were red shirts, which is all they should do if they came out, as letting the wolves know our rolled dead is a mistake.

The seer, if they have bagged a wolf is useful, but also, if they can add to an undefined number to flush trit and jay, what is this number? discuss what this number is early in the morning.

I've been ordered to clean the bogs tomorrow with a toothbrush and make them spotless. i'll try my best to keep up and hopefully add my insights but chief o'brien is a hard ass and keeps me runned ragged.

live long and prosper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Necro: Read my fecking posts!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Why on earth would you be at risk? just from drumpot? I do think we have a wolf in you though.

No wolf, just a villager playing dozens of scenarios through his mind all at once!!!

sKeith wrote:
    The priest is only useful if they can confirm recruiter is dead. If we just got a drone, its not worth coming out for. We gain the info that it was just a drone if priest does not come out. I don't see the point in the priest coming out and saying that all the dead were red shirts, which is all they should do if they came out, as letting the wolves know our rolled dead is a mistake.

Sadly I agree on this point. Unless it was the recruiter no need for a priest to put themselves at risk.

Seer also should stay hidden if they haven't got a hit yet.

See, I read them this morning!!! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

So, can we have a detailed debate today on my suggestion to lynch kolido?

Then can we lynch kolido

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Sorry about yesterday guys. Daughter turning 21 had to take priority last night. Driving an interplanetary craft all during the day and ten mins here and there when I was stationary was no use in trying to keep up.

I sped read a bit last night and skipped to about 15 mins before the lynched. In that time I had become a top target. Gonna have to read back those missing pages.

If anyone has questions for me then ask away.

tritium wrote:
    So, can we have a detailed debate today on my suggestion to lynch kolido?

Unless a seer comes out with a 100% actual bonafide wolf then this is as good a plan as any for today

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Jaysus! A girl tries to do the right thing and get an early night and things really go down overnight!!! Just caught up on the shenanigans.

Well done Drumpot on bagging Lordy. TBH, he hadn't been on my radar as a baddie, but, that says nothing except proof of how crap I can be at this game :(

Re Kolido - well, my very first post (I think, certainly an early one) mentioned me being sus of him due to his "1 in 25" post. Though he'd fallen off my radar since then. Trit puts forward a compelling argument against him, in fairness. I could get on board with that.

I've some Starfleet Academy pre-Officer Training* stuff today again, so will be AWK for a time again. This is why when full Officer Training starts in a few weeks I'll have to be AWOL entirely. It's tough following when you're not reading "live"!!! :(

* Did I get that right, or close to right? Sounds good to me but I know next to nothing about ST.

Morning,

Trit, are you suspect of kolido based on his voting patterns or is there more?

My votes for kolido were written in my FFA1. The basics of this game is wolves lie, villagers have no need to. Kolido changed what I had actually said to such a degree it couldn't be taken up as misinterpretation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

tritium wrote: »
    Kolido is a wolf

wagoned twice

post #287, unnatural focus on Q even by the standards of this crew

post #615, tries to safelist Lord

post #1408, quick to smooth suspicion when Lord gets controversial

should have asked Drumpot to wait......
    All great and useful but can we please lynch Kolido tomorrow

Ta muchly
    Necrominus wrote: »
    I'm on board with this anyways. Happy to take a back seat. Who did Kolido vote for again? P* and?
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Seems like a decent plan to me.
    I believe Kolido was riding atop the wagon both nights

Vote Tally Night 1:

No Lynch – 3 Votes (MrsFlushdraw, Drumpot, Jayop)
    Mick – 6 Votes (sKeith, Quickbeam, Beakerjoe, Sully, Kolido, Partjungle)
    PartyJungle – 4 Votes (LordTSC, Guffy, Barney, Necro)
    Mahamageehad – 2 Votes (Valeyard, Tritium)
    Yossarian – 3 Votes (Ecto, Strawberry, Digi)
    LordTSC – 1 Vote (PatrickStarr)
    Strawberry – 1 Vote (Mahama)
    Sullivo – 1 Vote (Yossar)
    PatrickStarr – 1 Vote (Crosstown)
    Did not vote - 2 - Grumpy, Mick

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WerewolfGM
    LYNCH VOTE TALLY NIGHT 2

PatrickSTARR - 4 Votes (Mahamageehad, Crosstown, Lord TSC, Kolido)
    Strawberry Milkshake – 3 Votes (Jayop, Ectoplasm, MrsFlushdraw)
    Kolido - 2 Votes (sKeith, Strawberry Milkshake)
    BeakerJoe – 2 Votes (Valeyard, GrumpyLumpy)
    GrumpyLumpy – 2 Votes (PatrickSTARR, BeakerJoe)
    Quickbeam – 1 Vote (Drumpot)
    Yossarian – 1 Vote (Barney)
    Digital Solitude - 1 Vote (Tritium)
    Drumpot - 1 Vote (Quickbeam)
    Valeyard – 1 Vote (Guffy)
    SKeith – 1 Vote (Necro)
    Crosstown – 1 Vote (Digi)
    Jayop - 1 Vote (Yossarian)

giphy.gif

Trit starts a campaign against me for bandwagoning and the rest of you are bandwagoning now.

My vote for Mick, I gave my reason early on that one.

My vote for P* was a late change, given the advice I got for giving Strawbs a chance.

If Seer has a peak, do me, you will see im good.

It's a long day until lynch, if I survive the munch, I will do some investigation.

• Advertisement

I'll add, one person gets a hunch, and the rest think, oh good, we have a strong candidate, takes the heat of me, I will run with it. There has to be at least 1 wolf in the 3 posters I quoted above.

Kolido wrote: »
    I'll add, one person gets a hunch, and the rest think, oh good, we have a strong candidate, takes the heat of me, I will run with it. There has to be at least 1 wolf in the 3 posters I quoted above.

Trit didn't just get a hunch though. A hunch would be something like: "Something off about Kolido, I think he might be a wolf." Trit came up with some evidence that is pretty convincing, though admittedly not outright damning. As Necro said, unless we've a confirmed wolf, Trit's evidence is the best we have.

I look forward to the results of your investigation. I doubt you'd be a munch target. One of the confirmed (or semi-confirmed) villagers are much more likely, I'd have thought.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Trit didn't just get a hunch though. A hunch would be something like: "Something off about Kolido, I think he might be a wolf." Trit came up with some evidence that is pretty convincing, though admittedly not outright damning. As Necro said, unless we've a confirmed wolf, Trit's evidence is the best we have.

I look forward to the results of your investigation. I doubt you'd be a munch target. One of the confirmed (or semi-confirmed) villagers are much more likely, I'd have thought.

Maybe not a hunch, but I suddenly came into the firing line, and a couple of others jump on it, it was late and I wasn't around to explain anything they found off.

I think I have been helpfull throughout with offering different scenarios and strategies, I'm not the best interrogator though.

Kolido wrote:
    Maybe not a hunch, but I suddenly came into the firing line, and a couple of others jump on it, it was late and I wasn't around to explain anything they found off.

Yep, I agreed to this course of action in order to give you every opportunity to explain your actions reasons.

One or two together and it could be explained away but Trit has built a good case. It's now up to you to explain your innocence.

I'm going to stay lower than usual today as I feel my constant posting is dominating the discussion so it's time for some others to shine.

Or, at least... I'm going to try...

quickbeam wrote:

Just outside of the Kolido train, QB - any other suspects that you might have?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

should BJ get shot? if he's bad we know jayo is.

Just outside of the Kolido train, QB - any other suspects that you might have?

Nothing hugely substantial. Vale and Grumpy per yesterday's FFA. Crosstown has been unusually quiet which seems a bit off. And Yoss is playing weirdly, asking questions that he should know the answer to.

(Which probably means all the above are Villagers!! :))

quickbeam wrote: »
    Nothing hugely substantial. Vale and Grumpy per yesterday's FFA. Crosstown has been unusually quiet which seems a bit off. And Yoss is playing weirdly, asking questions that he should know the answer to.

(Which probably means all the above are Villagers!! :))

A case in point .....

:D

Well, I personally don't see it being possible given we have no bullets. :P

But there was a theory going around early in the game that Robyn was Worf? We obviously now know that isn't true.... So. Was she roled still does anyone think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

read the thread before posting, fool!! :mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I went drinking last night and wake up to a mess. WTF. Pstarr killed! Drumpot kills Lord and then himself and Mahama.

Had I been on last night Id shout all day to not kill Mahama. They were some helpful yday (though you could argue they got Sully killed). I believe Mahama was rolled hence why I trusted her, I found they asked questions that made so much sense yesterday, as did Mahamas theories. I cant believe people put her on their FFA yet drumpot killed her (though I can see why based on Lord TSCs dying last words).

On Pstarr I wasn’t so sold on at all, he shouted a lot in terms of Necro and Lord (something that I thought was plausible and mentioned as much many times. He did try rattle a few cages, and I felt he had a decent yet thin take on Guffy being cosied but to be Yosser and as I recall, Yosser never replied.

One thing about Pstarr is that he is so far the only person to vote for a known wolf, I shall go back and read through any other theories he had in between his spats with Necro and Lord. Though while I don’t think Necro is bad, I don’t think he helps himself either. Though while I think hes bad, PS felt that he was bad (I disagree that he cooled on you, I feel he just felt Lord was more guilty.)

Gonna look through the votes and FFAs to see if we have a pattern emerging.

I wanna make it clear to, are some people looking for the Seer/Priest (If alive) to come out this morning? I think they should come out either tomorrow before 10am or perhaps before they could be possibly recruited. If a wolf recruits a priest or seer, they get that knowledge and can use it against us. So god help us if that happens.

Alsomaybe Im paranoid, but I feel a seer or priest may hold info from us now for fear they will be turned and us that info against us!

I have suspicions already from last night and will hopefully elaborate on them when I cross reference the info from Pstarrs and Lords posts plus the data from the FFA and Votes.

Explain how?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Sorry about yesterday guys. Daughter turning 21 had to take priority last night. Driving an interplanetary craft all during the day and ten mins here and there when I was stationary was no use in trying to keep up.

I sped read a bit last night and skipped to about 15 mins before the lynched. In that time I had become a top target. Gonna have to read back those missing pages.

If anyone has questions for me then ask away.

Morning strawbs, this is great you are doing an AMA, just a few from me

1. How long is it you have been a Borg
    2. Can you tell us about your borg family? usernames only thanks
    3. Do they let you drive interplanetary craft at Borg school?

again thanks for doing this! some sport

beakerjoe wrote:
    One thing about Pstarr is that he is so far the only person to vote for a known wolf, I shall go back and read through any other theories he had in between his spats with Necro and Lord. Though while I don’t think Necro is bad, I don’t think he helps himself either. Though while I think hes bad, PS felt that he was bad (I disagree that he cooled on you, I feel he just felt Lord was more guilty.)

So am I bad or good :pac:

Seems you contradicted yourself in two sentences there :P
    (I'm aware it's probably a typo)

Kolido is a wolf

wagoned twice

post #287, unnatural focus on Q even by the standards of this crew

post #615, tries to safelist Lord

post #1408, quick to smooth suspicion when Lord gets controversial

should have asked Drumpot to wait......

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tritium View Post
    Morning all.

Q is a problem at lynch time. Apart from that, not so much given he doesnt get a kill. We can't ignore that he's playing since we need Q to die by bullet or munch. I'd suggest our shooters keep powder dry until we figure out how to play it.
    Which is what I said, we have nothing to go on atm. The bullets will be vital to us for sure, but our biggest threat now, is lynching Q

I was focused on Q early on I agree, more than others. Proabably a mistake on my part, don't see why it should come back to bite.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by y0ssar1an22 View Post
    who do you think is good/bad?
    Considering good atm: Paddy, Lord, Necro, Barney, Trit

considering wolfy: Mick, Strawbs, Flushy, skeith

all others neutral thus far.

I think Lord means they can place them as unlynchable in his own head, and maybe subtly hint at it on tread, not actually reveal themselve to the whole tread.

I give a list of who I thought was good, so there is a wolf on it, what does that prove. If I was a wolf, I doubt I would have a wolf on that list, it alsways come back to hunt you. The second quote, I was explaining some lord said which was confusing people.

I think it is a weakish arguement tbf,

Morning strawbs, this is great you are doing an AMA, just a few from me

1. How long is it you have been a Borg
    2. Can you tell us about your borg family? usernames only thanks
    3. Do they let you drive interplanetary craft at Borg school?

again thanks for doing this! some sport

I lol'd, milk up my nose lol'd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Oh yeah, I forgot about the recruiting today.

Hmm. Maybe coming out is actually the right thing.

So am I bad or good :pac:

Seems you contradicted yourself in two sentences there :P
    (I'm aware it's probably a typo)

Its a typo, Its meant to say I think your good. Doh!

beakerjoe wrote:
    Its a typo, Its meant to say I think your good. Doh!

Well if it helps I've cooled my interest in you being Borg-like currently also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I was forgetting about the turning tonight. Yeah unless the recruiter is dead then the priest should keep shtume. Hopefully no one tries to pretend they are the priest to goad the real priest out. I will be wary of any claims until after the turning has happened.

I doubt I will be alive after now, kind of looking forward to moving from this life to the next, can imagine it will be very exciting.

Still not sure on Necro and Strawbs. Those are my #FFA for today

I think Grumpy is a bit shady too. SO I will just do my
    #FFA3 now

Necro - I think I covered that last night. Real weird play
    Strawbs- fluffy as hell and think she is a low laying borg
    Grumpy - possible recruiter. our Genie in a bottle

Advertisement