Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Necro - I think I covered that last night. Real weird play Strawbs- fluffy as hell and think she is a low laying borg Grumpy - possible recruiter. our Genie in a bottle

:(

Weird play cos I'm weird, not cos I'm a wolf!! I think you're wrong about Strawberry as well btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Jayop wrote: »
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the recruiting today.

Hmm. Maybe coming out is actually the right thing.

I thought about this already in my worst case scenario
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Just been re-reading posts and this one struck me. I'm not sure about the seer but in terms of the priest, the bit I've bolded struck me. I don't think we could trust a priest reveal after night 3 if a conversion happens. If the wolves nab the priest as their recruit then they will know the roles of the dead and can use that information against the village. The only possible confirmation would be if a seer had also peeked a dead player and what if the seer is dead. Then potentially two wolves claiming village roles. Is my logic wrong here?

That said, unless you or Trit are the priest or seer, I think that it's worth holding off until after the munch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

should BJ get shot? if he's bad we know jayo is.

Eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Necrominus wrote: »
    Well, I personally don't see it being possible given we have no bullets. :P

But there was a theory going around early in the game that Robyn was Worf? We obviously now know that isn't true.... So. Was she roled still does anyone think?

Hard to say, but given she was role hinting at worf I'm assuming she was a red shirt looking to draw fire for the team

#avengethefallen

Eh?

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

No Lynch – 3 Votes (MrsFlushdraw, Drumpot, Jayop)
    Mick – 6 Votes (sKeith, Quickbeam, Beakerjoe, Sully, Kolido, Partjungle)
    PartyJungle – 4 Votes (LordTSC, Guffy, Barney, Necro)
    Mahamageehad – 2 Votes (Valeyard, Tritium)
    Yossarian – 3 Votes (Ecto, Strawberry, Digi)
    LordTSC – 1 Vote (PatrickStarr)
    Strawberry – 1 Vote (Mahama)
    Sullivo – 1 Vote (Yossar)
    PatrickStarr – 1 Vote (Crosstown)
    Did not vote - 2 - Grumpy, Mick

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WerewolfGM
    LYNCH VOTE TALLY NIGHT 2

PatrickSTARR - 4 Votes (Mahamageehad, Crosstown, Lord TSC, Kolido)
    Strawberry Milkshake – 3 Votes (Jayop, Ectoplasm, MrsFlushdraw)
    Kolido - 2 Votes (sKeith, Strawberry Milkshake)
    BeakerJoe – 2 Votes (Valeyard, GrumpyLumpy)
    GrumpyLumpy – 2 Votes (PatrickSTARR, BeakerJoe)
    Quickbeam – 1 Vote (Drumpot)
    Yossarian – 1 Vote (Barney)
    Digital Solitude - 1 Vote (Tritium)
    Drumpot - 1 Vote (Quickbeam)
    Valeyard – 1 Vote (Guffy)
    SKeith – 1 Vote (Necro)
    Crosstown – 1 Vote (Digi)
    Jayop - 1 Vote (Yossarian)

night 1: mick and PJ were up for the chop, 2 villagers. my thinking: the wolves spread their votes cos there was no need for them to band together.
    therefore: guffy, barney, necro cleared for me.

night 2: lordy voted for p*. he was good. the question here: did 2 (or more?) wolves go for p* to save SM? or are the votes so spread that it didnt matter so they voted seperatley, or SM could also be a villager?
    in which case: mahama, cross and kolido are also good.

maybe we should look to the milkshake more closely

based on the above i think we should cut guffy, barney, necro some slack today

Agree with Ecto. No reveal at least until after munch. But maybe we do need the seer out so we can help them with their last choice tonight before we're back to trusting no one if we don't get the recruiter by then

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I went drinking last night and wake up to a mess. WTF. Pstarr killed! Drumpot kills Lord and then himself and Mahama.

Had I been on last night Id shout all day to not kill Mahama. They were some helpful yday (though you could argue they got Sully killed). I believe Mahama was rolled hence why I trusted her, I found they asked questions that made so much sense yesterday, as did Mahamas theories. I cant believe people put her on their FFA yet drumpot killed her (though I can see why based on Lord TSCs dying last words).

On Pstarr I wasn’t so sold on at all, he shouted a lot in terms of Necro and Lord (something that I thought was plausible and mentioned as much many times. He did try rattle a few cages, and I felt he had a decent yet thin take on Guffy being cosied but to be Yosser and as I recall, Yosser never replied.

One thing about Pstarr is that he is so far the only person to vote for a known wolf, I shall go back and read through any other theories he had in between his spats with Necro and Lord. Though while I don’t think Necro is bad, I don’t think he helps himself either. Though while I think hes bad, PS felt that he was bad (I disagree that he cooled on you, I feel he just felt Lord was more guilty.)

Gonna look through the votes and FFAs to see if we have a pattern emerging.

I wanna make it clear to, are some people looking for the Seer/Priest (If alive) to come out this morning? I think they should come out either tomorrow before 10am or perhaps before they could be possibly recruited. If a wolf recruits a priest or seer, they get that knowledge and can use it against us. So god help us if that happens.

Alsomaybe Im paranoid, but I feel a seer or priest may hold info from us now for fear they will be turned and us that info against us!

I have suspicions already from last night and will hopefully elaborate on them when I cross reference the info from Pstarrs and Lords posts plus the data from the FFA and Votes.

i've asked numerous times for people to post my quotes cosying upto guffy so i can address them. i dont think i did, we just shared the same viewpoint on , i cant remeber who.

Agree with Ecto. No reveal at least until after munch. But maybe we do need the seer out so we can help them with their last choice tonight before we're back to trusting no one if we don't get the recruiter by then

The priest should stay quiet unless LordTSC was the recruiter. The only problem with the seer coming out today is that it'll be impossible to trust them tomorrow if the recruiter is still alive.

The priest should stay quiet unless LordTSC was the recruiter. The only problem with the seer coming out today is that it'll be impossible to trust them tomorrow if the recruiter is still alive.

I'm realising that it'll be impossible to trust anyone who might be 'known' after tomorrow. Please let Lordy have been the recruiter.

• Advertisement

Yoss, you seem to be better at interpreting the vote results than me anyways. Why do you think SM is bad? I would think the opposite to be honest but I'm not going to push that issue today. She got her lifeline from me last night it's up to her to save herself this time!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

i've asked numerous times for people to post my quotes cosying upto guffy so i can address them. i dont think i did, we just shared the same viewpoint on , i cant remeber who.

PStarr did yesterday IIRC

Even if they dont come out today its impossible to fully trust them tomorrow if the recruitrer is alive

And you ignored him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I'm realising that it'll be impossible to trust anyone who might be 'known' after tomorrow. Please let Lordy have been the recruiter.

Will it be announced on tread if someone has been recruited. Reason I ask, is if there is no announcement, we could assumed Lord was the recruiter.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    And you ignored him

would you mind posting them for me so, so i dont ignore them this time?

This is post 1305, Yoss is after Sully for answers a question posed by Guffy, is Yosser backing Guffy up.
    He did the same on day 1, he backed up Guffys theory on Robyns role.

Im not calling Yoss a wolf, but it looked like an attempt to cosy up to Guffy.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104590417&postcount=1800

There you go Yoss

Necro, can you show me where Pstarr cooled on you exactly?

Eh?

from BJ's possible slip yesterday. if it waas a slip, it would mean you're both bad.

at the time of me posting that i didnt realise all the bullets were gone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I think there is something to be gained from the seer coming out before the recruitment. The priest less so. Now if the seer has only peeked people who are now dead, or peeked mostly dead people I'm not too sure of their benefit either.

• Advertisement

Whike kolido waits in the brig can we spend a little of todays discussion on some of the quieter posters. I recall watching the captains log of the USS cluster**** about a year ago. They had similar infighting by strong officers during a borg infestation and it allowed a couple of borg to just slip right buy doing very little.

I'm thinking maybe Cross and Ecto as a start point, open to others

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

from BJ's possible slip yesterday. if it waas a slip, it would mean you're both bad.

at the time of me posting that i didnt realise all the bullets were gone

Even if he is evil it still means nothing.

Yoss, you seem to be better at interpreting the vote results than me anyways. Why do you think SM is bad? I would think the opposite to be honest but I'm not going to push that issue today. She got her lifeline from me last night it's up to her to save herself this time!!

is she is bad, more than lordy would have voted for p* on night 2 to save her.

is she is good the wolves would have spread their votes on night 2, thereby clearing Mahamageehad, Crosstown, Kolido (in my mind).

therefore we need to establish if milkshake is good or bad. it will reveal lots of info

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Of those still alive. Trit mentioned Ecto and Cross, so maybe everyone between those two too:

Necrominus 464
    The_Valeyard 149
    beakerjoe 125
    y0ssar1an22 120
    Kolido 97
    Barney92 97
    quickbeam 97
    Digital Solitude 89
    MrsFlushdraw 85
    tritium 63
    Guffy 60
    Ectoplasm 60
    Jayop 59
    sKeith 54
    Strawberry Milkshake 49
    grumpylumpy 40
    crosstownk 32

tritium wrote: »
    Whike kolido waits in the brig can we spend a little of todays discussion on some of the quieter posters. I recall watching the captains log of the USS cluster**** about a year ago. They had similar infighting by strong officers during a borg infestation and it allowed a couple of borg to just slip right buy doing very little.

I'm thinking maybe Cross and Ecto as a start point, open to others

I'm happy to be grilled today although it'll probably be this afternoon before I can answer questions as I have a shift in engineering at 10.30. I was going to suggest looking at Cross myself.

Even if he is evil it still means nothing.

if he is, it greatly increases your chances of being evil

quickbeam wrote: »
    Of those still alive. Trit mentioned Ecto and Cross, so maybe everyone between those two too:

Necrominus 464
    The_Valeyard 149
    beakerjoe 125
    y0ssar1an22 120
    Kolido 97
    Barney92 97
    quickbeam 97
    Digital Solitude 89
    MrsFlushdraw 85
    tritium 63
    Guffy 60
    Ectoplasm 60
    Jayop 59
    sKeith 54
    Strawberry Milkshake 49
    grumpylumpy 40
    crosstownk 32

3 posters on 97. what are the odds of that? they could be evil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

3 posters on 97. what are the odds of that? they could be evil

Not on 97 any more :).

quickbeam wrote: »

Necrominus 464
    The_Valeyard 149

[/B]

Ah here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MOD NOTICE
    427013.jpg
    35 minutes until the munch

Advertisement