Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Comments

MrsFD,

Methinks you may have snorted some of the dust that came off your phaser when you went on your trigger happy rampage.
    Hopefully you will come down off your high soon and see things with more clarity.

Since the beginning I have advocated Borg hunting. I stressed over and over how keeping up talking about Q would cause problems for us and I was right. We don't know till end game so no point having melted heads.

Aside from Pstar in a prelude to my first FFA, I have never accused or voted for any of the players that have returned good. If I'm a Borg, surely I'd be keeping with the general consensus just a wee bit?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Necro, can you show me where Pstarr cooled on you exactly?

Back now. Just dropping the little alien off to astronaut camp. I'll find it for you now

With Jayop appearing more good than most, Id say its likely that him and BJ aren't wolves. Im passing both for now. I don't think BJs comments about the Bi Mon Sci Fi Con were anything more than his assumption.

And wow Necro, agreeing with me. I hope Im wrong about you. My gut says Lord TSC is bad and I cant help but think Im wrong about you. But then I go back and think, no they must be partners.

There you go, beaker. Not gone off me entirely but definitely cooling on me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »
    There you go, beaker. Not gone off me entirely but definitely cooling on me.

I wouldnt get that, I take it taht he was more suspicious of Lord than you, rather than cooling off. But thats my view on it

I wouldnt get that, I take it taht he was more suspicious of Lord than you, rather than cooling off. But thats my view on it

Maybe. Personally I think we were close to breaking each other regardless of feelings. I know yesterday afternoon I fatigued heavily from battle.

That said I never thought P* was bad, hence I never voted for him. I had a shnaking suspicion he might have been Q but that was about it.

RIP Starman - this one's for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

SM is around for the munch in the mornings anyways, not much any other time from her.

Not fair digi, I explained where I was yesterday.

And the previous day I was posting from around 8am till after midnight. All day

Well we have liars on thread, the person who only stops posting fluff round 10am is as good a place to start as any.

Who's your top wolf suspects?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'd a bit of time to spare this morning and considering the Necro/Lordy thing raised by P* has been mention, I had a look back. I've quoted Lordy below and left the full posts. It might save folks going back on it.

It does have the appearance of defence or some alignment with Necro but at the same time it could be just wolf play.

Make of it what you will.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    You're focusing in heavily on necro this morning, first saying he's Q, now saying you're suspicious of him as a wolf. Any particular reason why you're going in so heavy on him?
    Nah, more from the point of view of...there's obviously still loads of time, I'm nowhere near know who I'll vote for, but I feel Necro, for example, is being targeted a bit cause he's posting loads, rather than actually posting much specifically.

Someone said earlier that people should be posting who they think Q is, and it would be interesting just in terms of getting everyone to actually commit to posting something that isn't fluff and can actually be discussed. Right now, the list of suspicions are all people who are super active.
    Your logic seems to be that Necro was "in trouble", and that I leapt in to save him?

The problem with your logic is that, perhaps, I just wasn't seeing any real reason to justify accusations against Necro at the moment you were making them. I don't believe he was "in trouble", in that you are the only one massively pushing that agenda.

On day one, when there's so many people talking, is it not more logical that perhaps I just felt Necro wasn't "in trouble" but just generally agreed with someone who was spitballing some ideas? (And I say ideas as if 90% of what Necro was posting wasn't ****posts :P)

I wasn't massively suspicious of you earlier, and I still think you're porbably just a villager whose gotten an idea into his head and are running with it too eagerly. But trying to force an FFA so quick in the game is dangerous, because it gives people too much room to just jump on and not think about things. Villagers who aren't keeping up will lump on because its easy to do, and wolves can manipulate them into ensuring they stay safe for the first night...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

hey SM. Who do you think the wolves are?

Maybe. Personally I think we were close to breaking each other regardless of feelings. I know yesterday afternoon I fatigued heavily from battle.

That said I never thought P* was bad, hence I never voted for him. I had a shnaking suspicion he might have been Q but that was about it.

I think it was more than a small suspicion,:
    Address him by his proper title please.

IE - Q-Ball.

You were so sure he was Q you gave him a nickname. Lets not re write history here Necro

Kolido
    Yosser

I think it was more than a small suspicion,:

You were so sure he was Q you gave him a nickname. Lets not re write history here Necro

You see, I have this problem with words. It's better described via an image such as the one below:

giphy.gif

Basically anything that comes into my head gets said. It's one of the bad things about being an NRV in that regard. I have no backroom to get most of the spiel out!!

Hence the thought process on the Flushy/Jayop being bad thing being blurted out. Hence me calling P* Q. Hence a lot of things

:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Remember folks, the letter of the day is K (for now at least)

K IS FOR KOLIDO

K IS FOR KILL

They sound good together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT

giphy.gif

Captain’s Log – Stardate 47699.1
    A new life form was created today following a transporter malfunction. Crewman Crosstown, who was transporting a Klingon native plant known as a Vomitum, which regularly spews a poisonous foul smelling substance from its leaf tips, was accidentally merged with the plant during the re-materialisation process. Our medical team have determined that the process is unfortunately irreversible as it would kill the plant. Keiko O’Brien and the other botanists have been assigned to look after him in the arboretum.
    Crosstown was, in fact
    Good

1jwuqu.jpg

Well, that's an odd one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

That's an odd choice. Sorry CTK I thought you were a wrong un

RIP CrossTown

I was not expecting that, to say the least.

• Advertisement

RIP crosstown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

FOLLOW UP MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENT

giphy.gif

INDEPENDENT TO TODAY'S MUNCH MOD ANNOUNCEMENT: Q has died, one way or the other. You may remove his death from your considerations. Your benevolent Moderators give you this info as we felt we needed to evolve the jester role in the first game we used it in. This post does not confirm whether Q died today.

carry-on-then.jpg

now lets get hunting. right now for me:

i wanna hear more from SM
    i wanna lynch BJ
    i am happy to clear guffy, barney, necro for the time being

Huzzah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Not entirely surprised it wasn't one of the three confirmed/semi-confirmed. The wolves had already been thwarted once and it would've been almost a guarantee the bodyguard would protect one of those three. So pretty much a free kill for the wolves.

Brilliant, thank you kindly modulators

now lets get hunting. right now for me:

i wanna hear more from SM
    i wanna lynch BJ
    i am happy to clear guffy, barney, necro for the time being

Why Guffy and why lynch BJ?

Both are on my suss list without much reasoning it must be said. What's yours though?

anyone wanna post a state of play, who dead, who alive, etc?

Why Guffy and why lynch BJ?

Both are on my suss list without much reasoning it must be said. What's yours though?

night 1: mick and PJ were up for the chop, 2 villagers. my thinking: the wolves spread their votes cos there was no need for them to band together.
    therefore: guffy, barney, necro cleared for me.

• Advertisement

So that leaves just 4, with a possibility of 5 tomorrow in the unlikely event Kolido isn't a borgwolf. Nice.

Advertisement