Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

It says Lynch Form Open.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

should BJ get shot? if he's bad we know jayo is.
    i thought you were peeked by guinan?
    sup troops, any chance of a quick rundown?

Looking back there are fewer than I thought there were. It was the bj being shot one that stood out most.

The last of these is why I think you might be trying to come off as a disinterested disinterested villager at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Necrominus wrote: »
    And on this note it's important to note that none of us are confirmed/semi confirmed goodies.

FFAs aren't working this time around it seems. Do we need to lynch from the list above/race 2 or 3 of the names. Happy to be raced personally. Have nothing to hide despite Flushy's suspicions.

One option might be an ffa restricted to picking 2 from the list? E.g. #ffa3 kolido, beakerjoe

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

FFAs and Votes again

So mahama and CTK were both good and voted P* Lord TSC was bad and voted P*...

Kolido could be a wolf. He could also be good.

Also interestingly 6 people put BJ on their FFAs yet only 2 people voted for him.

Smelling a bandwagon at the time of an FFA perhaps??

tritium wrote: »
    One option might be an ffa restricted to picking 2 from the list? E.g. #ffa3 kolido, beakerjoe

Yeah that's a really good idea actually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Barney92 wrote: »
    Looking back there are fewer than I thought there were. It was the bj being shot one that stood out most.

The last of these is why I think you might be trying to come off as a disinterested disinterested villager at times.

ah, i corrected myself on the BJ 1. i thought drummerboy was gonna wait till today to put in kill order. i forgot to mention it last night so this was my 1st post before reading back on last nights events.

the 2nd 1 stems from me missing the events between 5-8pm last night.

the 3rd ws beciuase i missed the events (didnt read) btween 11pm last nght and 8am this morning

ah, i corrected myself on the BJ 1. i thought drummerboy was gonna wait till today to put in kill order. i forgot to mention it last night so this was my 1st post before reading back on last nights events.

the 3rd ws beciuase i missed the events (didnt read) btween 11pm last nght and 8am this morning

I understand and it could be just you missing things or not reading up, but it could be you pretending to miss things. Which is what I am worried about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

And on this note it's important to note that none of us are confirmed/semi confirmed goodies.

FFAs aren't working this time around it seems. Do we need to lynch from the list above/race 2 or 3 of the names. Happy to be raced personally. Have nothing to hide despite Flushy's suspicions.

How the heck can some of us not be semi confirmed. I shot PJ and I shot Sully. I even gave a warning on Sully right before it happened. You sir are an idiot, or a wolf or actually just BOTH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Is this just whitespace?

Fixed it! I'm learning! :D

How the heck can some of us not be semi confirmed. I shot PJ and I shot Sully. I even gave a warning on Sully right before it happened. You sir are an idiot, or a wolf or actually just BOTH

To be fair MrsFD, I think he was talking about the six people in the list.

• Advertisement

Sorry seven people,

Necro
    Barney
    Guffy
    Beakerjoe
    Kolido
    sKeith
    Quickbeam

So last night 6 people had BJ on their FFAs.

Myself, Yoss, CTK, Barney, Grumpy and Vale.

Cross was obviously good so take him out.

Leaving 5 - Barney, Necro, Yoss, Vale, Grumpy.

Barney voted for the top one in his FFA - Yoss.

Necro voted for sKeith who wasn't in his FFA.

Vale and Grumpy voted BJ.

Yoss voted for Jayop who was on his FFA.

It doesn't look good for me, admittedly. Although I was open about where my vote was going most of the time - (Grumpy, switched to not affect the lynch, switched onto sKeith)

Barney92 wrote: »
    I understand and it could be just you missing things or not reading up, but it could be you pretending to miss things. Which is what I am worried about.

its good that you are worried, but rest assured the questions were due to me missing stuff, rather than a devious borg plan.

No one is 100% clear in my eyes. It would be foolish to do that imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I do think we got Q, nothing makes sense to why PJ played the way he did. But him coming out doesn't make sense either and I don't see him being a good guy protecting someone. Just doesn't seem right.

Really frustrating that we will just not know till either endgame or if the real Q manages to get lynched.
    Ok Barney, so if we both agree on this it means that there is at least one if not two wolves among:

Necro
    Barney
    Guffy
    Beakerjoe
    Kolido
    sKeith
    Quickbeam

To add to that line of thinking. Either yoss is wolf or we have another in here (Ecto, Strawberry, Digi)

tritium wrote: »

Before publishing the list would it be a good idea to ask ourselves if the suspects fit the recruiter role or just the possible Queen or normal Borg?

I'm gonna have a bee in my bonnet about finding the recruiter. I have suspects. Kolido in my mind is bad, is he the recruiter though?

Actually, yes Flushy I was referring to the six names in the quoted post.

I have you, Trit and Jayop as semi-confirmed.

I just don't clear anyone 100% which is fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Didn't mean to quote flushy there. But if you want to know my line of thought when i clicked the button, i also think pj was q, although, irrelevant now.

Before publishing the list would it be a good idea to ask ourselves if the suspects fit the recruiter role or just the possible Queen or normal Borg?

I'm gonna have a bee in my bonnet about finding the recruiter. I have suspects. Kolido in my mind is bad, is he the recruiter though?

Yeah, I'd also agree with this. Although I am of the opinion that we catch a wolf, and kill a wolf. Never let them live.

Kolido is my prime suspect. He's on the list and trit makes a good case against him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I had said before that I thought Y0ss was playing weirdly D1, he was my top Q that day.

To be honest Y0ss, you're a bit long in the tooth for some of the stuff you've been saying this game and I'm starting to get the feeling you were a wolf trying to protect yourself with Q-like play.

I don't think tonight should be Kolidos night either, imo.

What are the thoughts on BJ? I have basically nothing to suspect him of

• Advertisement

So far my list consists of kolido and yoss.

I need to analyse kolido still.

based on this mornings interactions between barney at 10:36 and yoss' reply at 10:42, I believe yoss is throwing some bait. Queen would do that. Here's an ego boost for ya yoss, you are a smart player who has the ability to change your style when required.

I had said before that I thought Y0ss was playing weirdly D1, he was my top Q that day.

To be honest Y0ss, you're a bit long in the tooth for some of the stuff you've been saying this game and I'm starting to get the feeling you were a wolf trying to protect yourself with Q-like play.

I don't think tonight should be Kolidos night either, imo.

What are the thoughts on BJ? I have basically nothing to suspect him of

My thoughts on BJ are that some wolves jumped on a wagon naming him in their FFA.

I'll leave myself to the side for a minute, knowing that I'm good (you guys don't obviously)

Barney, Yosser, Grumpy and Vale.

I wonder what the reasoning for the FFA was?

I know Grumpy's was extremely wishy washy, playing off the supposed slip that BJ made regarding Jayop.

Barney, what was your reasoning for BJ on your FFA again?

Yoss was the same reasoning as Grumpy I think.

And Vale voted for BJ but not sure why he was on his FFA.

It might be there's a wolf in those 4. I'd say Yoss or Grumpy most likely

If that's the case, then BJ is probably a goodun

I put BJ in because he voted for Mick. I even said that BJ was as good as any of the others and just picked one of them.

What role do you think yoss may have digi? Recruiter, queen or just a boring Borg?

How about a 3 way race today between Kolido, Yoss and Grumpy?

Kolido - based on his voting patterns and Trits evidence.

Yoss - based off the fact a lot think he's very suss

Grumpy - basically no opinions of her own thus far.

Just spitballing here not making the calls obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

What role do you think yoss may have digi? Recruiter, queen or just a boring Borg?

I think you may be the recruiter or queen yourself. Floating under the radar, not doing much meaningfully to help the village that i can remember. You could be a queen letting others take the heat.

But lets say Im wrong about you, Who would you think would be a queen or a recruiter?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I don't think he's Queen simply because that's not how I'd have played Queen, he could be recruiter but I'd like to be more solid on that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

This is just deflating at this stage. We don't just need a wolf tonight we need the recruiter. They left 3 confirmed good guys alive for a reason.

Would anyone care to summerise the last 5 pages? I just dont think i have the mental fortitude to go through them this morning.

So far my list consists of kolido and yoss.

I need to analyse kolido still.

based on this mornings interactions between barney at 10:36 and yoss' reply at 10:42, I believe yoss is throwing some bait. Queen would do that. Here's an ego boost for ya yoss, you are a smart player who has the ability to change your style when required.

throwing some bait? i was answering is questions. where is the bait here:

thanks for the ego boost though :p

• Advertisement

Shaman - Geordi La Forge
    The shaman will receive a different device each day. (max 3 devices). The shaman must nominate a player to receive the device that day (cannot be himself). Shaman is only told what the device does when he receives it. He must nominate a player after the lynch.

If the Shaman is still alive they should probably come out today before the lynch.

Advertisement