Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Necrominus wrote: »
    My thoughts on BJ are that some wolves jumped on a wagon naming him in their FFA.

I'll leave myself to the side for a minute, knowing that I'm good (you guys don't obviously)

Barney, Yosser, Grumpy and Vale.

I wonder what the reasoning for the FFA was?

I know Grumpy's was extremely wishy washy, playing off the supposed slip that BJ made regarding Jayop.

Barney, what was your reasoning for BJ on your FFA again?

Yoss was the same reasoning as Grumpy I think.

And Vale voted for BJ but not sure why he was on his FFA.

It might be there's a wolf in those 4. I'd say Yoss or Grumpy most likely

If that's the case, then BJ is probably a goodun

far from wishy washy. he is most likely bad. go back and read his post - its plan as day a backroom slip up

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

throwing some bait? i was answering is questions. where is the bait here:

ah, i corrected myself on the BJ 1. i thought drummerboy was gonna wait till today to put in kill order. i forgot to mention it last night so this was my 1st post before reading back on last nights events.

the 2nd 1 stems from me missing the events between 5-8pm last night.

the 3rd ws beciuase i missed the events (didnt read) btween 11pm last nght and 8am this morning

thanks for the ego boost though :p

Sorry, Im dumb, what does the throwing bait reference exactly? And why would a Queen do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Guffy wrote: »
    This is just deflating at this stage. We don't just need a wolf tonight we need the recruiter. They left 3 confirmed good guys alive for a reason.

Would anyone care to summerise the last 5 pages? I just dont think i have the mental fortitude to go through them this morning.

Why sign up if you're not ****ed reading the thread? Same goes for Grumpy and y0ss.

This **** absolutely wrecks my head, mods go throught the effort of designing and running a game for our benefit and 10% of players won't even put in the bare minimum effort of reading.

If you wanna know what went on read back and make your own mind up, asking for summaries when there are several wolves afoot is ridiculous.

If the Shaman is still alive they should probably come out today before the lynch.

Why? another target for the recruiter. Thats just dumb.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Jay is also still in bits from EP.

Flush is odd more than suss. Id like to hear more from them.

Ive no read on Drum yet.

Id like to hear more from Vale who i was suss of yday,

This is the post you're on about Yoss presumably.

• Advertisement

I think you may be the recruiter or queen yourself. Floating under the radar, not doing much meaningfully to help the village that i can remember. You could be a queen letting others take the heat.

But lets say Im wrong about you, Who would you think would be a queen or a recruiter?

Considering I wasn't too far from being lynched last night how the hell did I let others take the heat? If I had an important role, no way would I have let my side down by being away for the entire game. It's not me and would go against the spirit of the game.

I don't think yoss is the recruiter. The timing of his shoot bj is all wrong. He'd have known the bullets were gone via the back room. I think it's bait, setting us up for a new recruit after lynch.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Put me the race tonight if ye want. You will be down a red shirt if I'm lynch.

Recruiter doesn't come into play until after lynch to night, so still only 3 wolfs from 16 players, less than 20% chance we lync 1 tonight if I have that correct.

My thoughts at this moment.

I thought Vale might have been wolf playing like Q to save from getting lynched, and possible shot as we don't need to shot Q. All this captian talk was quite annoying, a play Q would make. He is on my wolf list.

Flushy, did you ever reveal who from trit/jayop was Guinan?

Necro is a strange one for me, given the interaction he had with Lord and Pstar, would be very risky game play if he was wolf and we know Lord was wolf.

I haven't enough read on the other right now, skeith, and possibly Barney we need to check on too.

Thoughts?

Not really. Might help us a bit if we knew what the devices did at least.

Any role claims after the recruiter should be treated with strong mistrust.

Considering I wasn't too far from being lynched last night how the hell did I let others take the heat? If I had an important role, no way would I have let my side down by being away for the entire game. It's not me and would go against the spirit of the game.

I don't think yoss is the recruiter. The timing of his shoot bj is all wrong. He'd have known the bullets were gone via the back room. I think it's bait, setting us up for a new recruit after lynch.

could you expand on this please. i dont follow at all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Why sign up if you're not ****ed reading the thread? Same goes for Grumpy and y0ss.

This **** absolutely wrecks my head, mods go throught the effort of designing and running a game for our benefit and 10% of players won't even put in the bare minimum effort of reading.

If you wanna know what went on read back and make your own mind up, asking for summaries when there are several wolves afoot is ridiculous.

Ah digi u know I'm gona read it... I'm just up and pissed that they took cross cause i can see what they're angle is for doing so.

Also my hope was for a wolf to give me a summary.

At the moment I've can't get the idea of necro and strawberry being on a team out of my head.

Also vale is ok now? A couple of hours of lucidness last night makes him ok? Q is gone, I'm gona go back and reread last night but if memory serves, ask to be put in a race and your cleared?

• Advertisement

Hmm... another red shirt claim. Not sure I like that Kolido.

12 redshirts. A lot of people claiming to be redshirts. Someone HAS to be lying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Read the description. after today, third day, third device, they are NRV, plus they can tell the reciepient exactly what the device is and how to use it.

At the moment I've can't get the idea of necro and strawberry being on a team out of my head.

People just love putting me on teams this game don't they:(:(:(:(:(

Actually no. Im actually happy flush is good.

If shaman has used his powers already, its best he comes out, they won't recruit a nrv. Unless he has important info he can provide them?

Actually no. Im actually happy flush is good.

Sorry strawberry... always get those 2 mixed up for whatever reason

Kolido wrote: »
    If shaman has used his powers already, its best he comes out, they won't recruit a nrv. Unless he has important info he can provide them?

Does the shaman not have one more day?

Sorry strawberry... always get those 2 mixed up for whatever reason

You think Strawb is good?
    sKeith wrote: »
    Read the description. after today, third day, third device, they are NRV, plus they can tell the reciepient exactly what the device is and how to use it.

Whats your thoughts atm sK? Wasn't a peep out of you yesterday

Does the shaman not have one more day?

Yes. Can pass a device after today's lynch. But if he comes out beforehand he can tell us what it is.

Assuming he's still alive of course. :(

Recruiter doesn't come into play until after lynch to night, so still only 3 wolfs from 16 players, less than 20% chance we lync 1 tonight if I have that correct.

I thought Vale might have been wolf playing like Q to save from getting lynched, and possible shot as we don't need to shot Q. All this captian talk was quite annoying, a play Q would make. He is on my wolf list.

Necro is a strange one for me, given the interaction he had with Lord and Pstar, would be very risky game play if he was wolf and we know Lord was wolf.

I haven't enough read on the other right now, skeith, and possibly Barney we need to check on too.

Thoughts?

How many wolves?

• Advertisement

SM, why would that make me not the recruiter? if i was, i would have access to the same info as all other evils?
    and what do you mean by bait?

Ya her last post coupled with the one necro posted yesterday adding in her level of activity in the game I'd be reasonably happy to put her on my good list.

You think she's bad?

sKeith wrote: »
    How many wolves?

Actually yeah its 4, they started with 5, sorry.

Yes. Can pass a device after today's lynch. But if he comes out beforehand he can tell us what it is.

Assuming he's still alive of course. :(

When is the recruiter active, from tomorrow morning?

It says after day 3, but is that after lynch tonight or after night 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

To be honest, looking for the recruiter seems bizarre. We've already done a job finding wolves thus far. I think if yoss is a wolf then it could make sense for them to be the recruiter. If people think he was acting like q it might've been an act to get through to day 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

It says "Recruits one villager to be a wolf on night 3. Recruited wolf will lose all abilities they once enjoyed as a villager."

So they recruit between lynch and munch tonight.

Ya her last post coupled with the one necro posted yesterday adding in her level of activity in the game I'd be reasonably happy to put her on my good list.

You think she's bad?

Well she's on my bad list, has been there since D1, I had been coming round to her though.

I was mainly just making sure I understood you.

I want to see Grumps hang tonight but I've been having pretty bad reads all game I think.

Where's QB? She's very inactive. Same as Vale, no peep this morning.

Whats your thoughts atm sK? Wasn't a peep out of you yesterday

I was working on fixing the replicators so that they would dispense beer all day yesterday, i already told everybody this.

if we are to pick two, then kolido and yoss atm.

kolido has been changing the meaning of almost every referenced incident he mentions. seems to always breaks the quote links so you have to troll back yourself to find out what he is referencing.

if its yoss v (ecto, SM or digi)

He seems to have knowledge that it was jay that was seer checked and not trit. either jay is elder, and 100% cannot be wolf, or he has been seer checked good and there is only 1/5 of the evils he could be. Yes, keep it in the back of your mind but ...

Drumpot wrote: »
    List of crew watching this thread, possibly sweating a bit ? . .

mahamageehad, Jayop, tritium, sKeith, y0ssar1an22, crosstownk,

Trits is the only one engaging . .

Maha and CTK dead
    Jay and trit are both safe for now

Leaves sKeith and y0ss hanging round with no input last night.

y0ss is my No.1 today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Thoughts?

Nope! why would I do that?

Advertisement