Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Maha and CTK dead
    Jay and trit are both safe for now

Leaves sKeith and y0ss hanging round with no input last night.

y0ss is my No.1 today

I would just like to point out you absolutely scolded me in my first game for wanting to do something similar. This info is meta.

Although was brought into game by someone else. So you cant really be blamed for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Nope! why would I do that?

so we have a known goodie, someone else we can trust for sure. But if there is a recruit tonight, everyone will be unknow again anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Maha and CTK dead

y0ss is my No.1 today

i gave my reasons for not being very active last night. But i think its silly, there would have been others lurking but have their profile switched to private

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Maha and CTK dead

y0ss is my No.1 today

No input from last night, really.

Necro, i think digi has just surpassed your skimming skills!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Right, well based off the information so far today and last night:

#FFA3

1. Kolido - Trit has built a strong case against him.

2. Yoss - Evidence is mounting up against Yoss and now might be the time to put it all on the table.

3. Grumpy - No opinions, not much input. Could be bored villager but could be keeping the head down until tonight for their team

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »

I read your posts this morning, I promise!! :o:o:o:o

Necrominus wrote: »

#FFA3

2. Yoss - Evidence is mounting up against Yoss and now might be the time to put it all on the table.

3. Grumpy - No opinions, not much input. Could be bored villager but could be keeping the head down until tonight for their team

please do put it all out on the table, and then ye might realise there is no evidence

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Kolido wrote: »
    so we have a known goodie, someone else we can trust for sure. But if there is a recruit tonight, everyone will be unknow again anyway.

I will leave that to them to say who they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

#FFA3

And on this note it's important to note that none of us are confirmed/semi confirmed goodies.

FFAs aren't working this time around it seems. Do we need to lynch from the list above/race 2 or 3 of the names. Happy to be raced personally. Have nothing to hide despite Flushy's suspicions.

Posted within an hour

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Posted within an hour

Still worth putting them out there regardless

• Advertisement

#FFA3

Trit has nothing against me, bar the Q talk early in the game and thinking I was bandwagoning, which if you analyse is complete bs.

If anyone has something solid against me, then say it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Guffy wrote: »
    I would just like to point out you absolutely scolded me in my first game for wanting to do something similar. This info is meta.

Although was brought into game by someone else. So you cant really be blamed for it.

You wanted a link to CoP, that's different!

Also, sorry mods never even thought about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Still worth putting them out there regardless

It just conflicts, just pointing it out.

I'm talking about when Drumpot was trying to choose his targets, don't recall you having any weigh in until afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Trit has nothing against me, bar the Q talk early in the game and thinking I was bandwagoning, which if you analyse is complete bs.

The problem is if anyone had anything solid against anyone we wouldn't be in this mess. Everything is circumstantial and its just a case of who can build the best circumstantial case against who really. That and throwing a little bit of gut work in there too. Its just not happening for us this time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Guffy wrote: »

You wanted a link to CoP, that's different!

Also, sorry mods never even thought about it.

Ah lads stop talking about other games. Stop talking about things outside of this thread. Punishments incoming.

I'm talking about when Drumpot was trying to choose his targets, don't recall you having any weigh in until afterwards.

i told him to shoot lord

As Guffy has said its all circumstantial. We don't know that a you're evil, but Trit thinks you're the most likely to be evil.

Finding a more evil poster is generally a better village solution than calling the evidence shaky, there's very rarely solid evidence in this game. As you well know.

I had thought you were playing for team village

SM, why would that make me not the recruiter? if i was, i would have access to the same info as all other evils?
    and what do you mean by bait?

Because the recruiter has to watch what they say in order to get to night 3. Posting wrongly about bullets still available would bring the wrong sort of attention on them. Would never happen as that info would be in their back room.

The queen also knows this but can draw attention onto herself by posting about the bullet. We jump on that (take the bait) run with it and lynch her. She doesn't die, the recruiter gets past the post and takes one of the goodies with them.

Also, the other 2 boring borgs are safe and dry lurking in the shadows.

Make sense?

kill lordy
    naybe shoot jayo

does this count as participating last night? i still think jayo is bad

• Advertisement

does this count as participating last night? i still think jayo is bad

Fair enough, missed that.

Why are you clearing Trit?

*MOD ANNOUNCEMENT*

Everyone go into your user settings and make sure your 'im online' light thing is turned off.

Fair enough, missed that.

Why are you clearing Trit?

i never said i think trit is good. at lunch ima go back and read through last nights events to get it clear in my head what happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Why was drumpot even considering me? because Necro chisese fire drilled me ( such a other place phrase, its a wonder he didn't have to say some depravity for it) or because I voted mick? I think i have already answered to both.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Because the recruiter has to watch what they say in order to get to night 3. Posting wrongly about bullets still available would bring the wrong sort of attention on them. Would never happen as that info would be in their back room.

The queen also knows this but can draw attention onto herself by posting about the bullet. We jump on that (take the bait) run with it and lynch her. She doesn't die, the recruiter gets past the post and takes one of the goodies with them.

Also, the other 2 boring borgs are safe and dry lurking in the shadows.

Make sense?

That does make sense, I had it as though someone asking those questions would be trying to pretend to be disinterested villager. So if yoss is queen who do you think are wolves elsewhere SM?

i never said i think trit is good. at lunch ima go back and read through last nights events to get it clear in my head what happened.

I know, but they can't both be evil unless Flushy is lying to us

I know, but they can't both be evil unless Flushy is lying to us

well i think jayo is evil. therefore, yes i think trit is good

Why was drumpot even considering me? because Necro chisese fire drilled me ( such a other place phrase, its a wonder he didn't have to say some depravity for it) or because I voted mick? I think i have already answered to both.

Because you were AWOL all day I'd presume, you're not on my FFA after last night regardless.

As Guffy has said its all circumstantial. We don't know that a you're evil, but Trit thinks you're the most likely to be evil.

Finding a more evil poster is generally a better village solution than calling the evidence shaky, there's very rarely solid evidence in this game. As you well know.

I had thought you were playing for team village

Well I would like players to have a look at Vale.

All this cpt talk for 2 days was not what I would expect from a vilager. As I pointed out, I think he might be a wolf, acting like Q so he wouldn't be killed.

The_Valeyard did not vote for FFA1
    Mahamageehad – 2 Votes (Valeyard, Tritium)

The_Valeyard Necrominus beakerjoe Mahamageehad FFA2
    BeakerJoe – 2 Votes (Valeyard, GrumpyLumpy)

Was bj in the running at all last night? Their is not a lot to go on by his voting pattern.

• Advertisement

*MOD NOTICE*

Punishments doled out. Complete them before 1pm so that i can laugh at them during lunch.

Advertisement