Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Better still .... the wolves select Q to join their team, Q then loses any power they had and village only has to worry about one baddie group.

That is what would happen if they picked Q, isn't it?

That would be rather handy. Do us a favour there wolves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

I come back from a break on the holodeck and theres 16 extra pages to read. And its only night 0 still!

200w.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

sKeith wrote: »
    Thank you (I think! :P)
    Dear Borg people,

Be kind, kill Mahamageehad off early in order to save the massive reading of the rules discussion required.

:confused::confused::confused::(

• Advertisement

Necrominus wrote: »
    I call Captain!

Odo-Gifs-star-trek-deep-space-nine-18331012-300-232.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

If they are killing you off on morning 1, they're not killing me.

Nothing personal, just business.

tenor.gif

Dear Borg people,

Be kind, kill Mahamageehad off early in order to save the massive reading of the rules discussion required.

The feistiness is strong in this one.

Barney92 wrote: »

get back to cleaning those toilets. Bolians need the extra large rims!!!!

• Advertisement

That's too Star Wars for my liking. You're one of them, aren't you... A Tuskan Raider.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Rule 15 should have been in bold. :p

giphy.gif
    I will comply. Resistance is futile.

That's too Star Wars for my liking. You're one of them, aren't you... A Tuskan Raider.

No, probably part of the Raxacoricofallapatorians

Rule 15 should have been in bold. :p

giphy.gif
    I will comply. Resistance is futile.

tumblr_lv20tuRqID1qj6sk2o1_250.gif

No, probably part of the Raxacoricofallapatorians

How did you know? Disguises aren't what they used to be.

Having tried to fight it for this long I have learned that resistance is futile, I will comply.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I'll create a brig, and shove drumpot in it. Anyone else up for a mutiny?

Ah Barney , you've Created a brig and then gone andlocked yourself in it!

Star-Trek-Into-Darkness-trailer-brig.jpg

If I let you out will you go back to cleaning toilets?

Drumpot wrote: »
    Ah Barney , you've Created a brig and then gone andlocked yourself in it!

Star-Trek-Into-Darkness-trailer-brig.jpg

If I let you out will you go back to cleaning toilets?

Never. I hate cleaning those toilets. How about if I do a spot of hoovering every now and then?

main-qimg-cf7c1f6fb342809af96c78271f1c70f4

Never. I hate cleaning those toilets. How about if I do a spot of hoovering every now and then?

main-qimg-cf7c1f6fb342809af96c78271f1c70f4

Yeah, they never really explain who these people are in the grand utopia, who go around cleaning and doing the jobs no one else wants to do

Yeah, they never really explain who these people are in the grand utopia, who go around cleaning and doing the jobs no one else wants to do

Excellent. Let me out of the brig please. Why am I always put in things? Brigs, wells, you name it I've been trapped in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Excellent. Let me out of the brig please. Why am I always put in things? Brigs, wells, you name it I've been trapped in it.

Surely that's just the role you've taken in life though? You need to break this habit of allowing yourself be trapped.

I'm retiring to my alcove/quarters/continum/temporal nexus for the night to await the inevitable slaughter in the morning.

If anyone wants me I'll be cuddling my mek'leth and dreaming of transporter accidents.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Surely that's just the role you've taken in life though? You need to break this habit of allowing yourself be trapped.

Hmm, fair point. I'll have a think about that whilst I retreat back to my well. Sorry for being out of it for so long Uriel, won't happen again.

On the game, Robyn seems to be rather bloodthirsty. Not sure why they asked for Mahama to be killed, but it seems random enough that they aren't evil. It was in jest anyway, but I reckon that would be an odd move for a wolf.

On the rest, I haven't a clue to be honest but Necro is clearly evil :)

On the game, Robyn seems to be rather bloodthirsty. Not sure why they asked for Mahama to be killed, but it seems random enough that they aren't evil. It was in jest anyway, but I reckon that would be an odd move for a wolf.

On the rest, I haven't a clue to be honest but Necro is clearly evil :)

I will correct you now. I am totally 100% evil. There is nobody I won't kill in order to complete my mission, including myself. Whether I am good evil or evil evil is up to you.

Now, get back in that well, PetaQ!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hon the tribes!!!

Assumed that would be painful to go through 7 pages of memes but nope. Funny as feck :D

Drumpot wrote: »
    How do the village kill q if we have no guns or phasers, with harsh language ? (Bonus for anybody who guesses the reference).

Erm... what?

Necrominus wrote: »
    On a serious note it would be foolish to waste a shot on Q in my humble opinion. Let the wolves worry about Q and use a kill on him.

Why would the wolves want Q dead more than we do? I mean he is of equal threat to both us and the wolves.

Guffy wrote: »
    Why would the wolves want Q dead more than we do? I mean he is of equal threat to both us and the wolves.

Just read the rest of the convo, Barney makes sense alright i just think its a dangerous game to play with q.

In saying that, i honestly dont know how we identify him anyway. What does Q do to force himself into being lynched?

Guffy wrote: »
    Just read the rest of the convo, Barney makes sense alright i just think its a dangerous game to play with q.

In saying that, i honestly dont know how we identify him anyway. What does Q do to force himself into being lynched?

Are you kidding? Let's not discuss strategies to help Q out. If we spot something cool but don't be givingnthem any ideas

• Advertisement

Are you kidding? Let's not discuss strategies to help Q out. If we spot something cool but don't be givingnthem any ideas

Sorry this was a rhetorical question. I didn't actually want to give Q a game plan... or advice on what not to do either.

Advertisement