Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

You see the thing that mods specifically said we couldnt talk about as a back room slip? If it was mods wouldnt have forbade it imo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Barney92 wrote: »
    Not really. Let's say BJ is evil. That doesn't guarantee Jayop is. So your theory won't be proved or disproved by lynching BJ. It would be by lynching Jayop, but there's no appetite for that I believe.

Exactly... but i think jayop is good so havent a notion of voting for him

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Not really. Let's say BJ is evil. That doesn't guarantee Jayop is. So your theory won't be proved or disproved by lynching BJ. It would be by lynching Jayop, but there's no appetite for that I believe.

if bj was evil it would go a hell of a way to proving jayo was evil

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

How did we move to lynching BJ?

I think that's a bad idea, obviously y0ss won't advocate lynching himself but I'd definitely have Vale and QB in there first

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Guffy wrote: »
    Exactly... but i think jayop is good so havent a notion of voting for him

I think he's good too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I think that's a bad idea, obviously y0ss won't advocate lynching himself but I'd definitely have Vale and QB in there first

I too think it's a bad idea. I'd have yossar, kolido or vale ahead of BJ anyway.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Jay is also still in bits from EP.

Flush is odd more than suss. Id like to hear more from them.

Ive no read on Drum yet.

Id like to hear more from Vale who i was suss of yday,
    how do you know that?
    Oooooooh snap
    Very nice catch there y0ss.
    The way that was phrased was dodge-malodge.
    Sounds like he was discussing with Jay in a backroom.
    He didn't say "Jayop is probably still dying...", nope he said it with certainty.

Welcome to my hit list BJ and Jayo.
    Did he ever say on thread he was in bits though?
    crosstownk wrote: »
    I don't recall but what Yoss highlighted above "...is still in bits..." does sound like it came from a very recent conversation and I don't think Jayop has mentioned anything today about being still in recovery from EP.
    Yep, and it was said with certainty.

Oops!

That's going on the FFA
    crosstownk wrote: »
    I think what's in question here is not Jayop's current state of health - it's more your perceived informed knowledge of it.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    It might be worth speculating that that's the reason but you did say it like it was a fact...

heres some of that interaction.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I too think it's a bad idea. I'd have yossar, kolido or vale ahead of BJ anyway.

Thoughts on QB gents? I think she's good...maybe. But I can't shake this nagging doubt I have about her since day 1.

I feel bad doing this as she actually defended me when I was going on a lot of FFAs yesterday but given Lordie did the same thing....???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

heres some of that interaction.

Seriously? We've already asked you not to discuss this exchange. Please stop.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Necro won't spend the day defending himself. The three who included him on their FFA haven't exactly come up with convincing arguments to vote for him:

A half decent case, though I personally disagree with it.

No reason even given!!!

Pathetic!

Does anyone have anything actual concrete against him? I definitely think there's elsewhere we would have a better chance of finding wolves. At the moment, the Sully accusations seem to have a lot of merit, and I'll be re-reading to make my own mind up.

Here she defends me to the hilt, despite me at the time having her on my FFA.
    Well, I'm not voting for Necro.

If, as you say Lordy is Queen and Sully is wolf, then that would give Sully a 1/4 chance of being the Recruiter so would be the better vote, right? It also happens that between the two of them the one I think more likely to be wolf at all.

Again defending me. I want to move on a little bit though.

I was pushing hard for mahama or QB to be shot last night. I was obviously wrong about mahama. If I was QB, I'd be pissed that someone was pushing for my death without me being present to defend myself - like I did with Strawbs.

HOWEVER... This is her reaction.
    Jaysus! A girl tries to do the right thing and get an early night and things really go down overnight!!! Just caught up on the shenanigans.

Well done Drumpot on bagging Lordy. TBH, he hadn't been on my radar as a baddie, but, that says nothing except proof of how crap I can be at this game :(

Re Kolido - well, my very first post (I think, certainly an early one) mentioned me being sus of him due to his "1 in 25" post. Though he'd fallen off my radar since then. Trit puts forward a compelling argument against him, in fairness. I could get on board with that.

I've some Starfleet Academy pre-Officer Training* stuff today again, so will be AWK for a time again. This is why when full Officer Training starts in a few weeks I'll have to be AWOL entirely. It's tough following when you're not reading "live"!!! :(

* Did I get that right, or close to right? Sounds good to me but I know next to nothing about ST.

I would like people's thoughts on this.

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Seriously? We've already asked you not to discuss this exchange. Please stop.

i will stop talking about this exchange and stop using it as evidence against bj and jayo.

Well, I'm not voting for Necro.

If, as you say Lordy is Queen and Sully is wolf, then that would give Sully a 1/4 chance of being the Recruiter so would be the better vote, right? It also happens that between the two of them the one I think more likely to be wolf at all.

Also, this could be a subtle push from a wolfy team-mate onto a goodie. Remember, the wolves know who's good. We don't.

#FFA1

PJ - initially took his "I am Q" as a joke, but his subsequent posts have been weird, eg, his reply to Keith about being the only one to comment about it (post 314) - like, what was he hoping to achieve by the claim? And his saying he'll vote for himself (post 681). He also may have outed a potentially roled player, which at the very least is a silly move.

Trit - because it's about time he was a baddie!!! :) Plus his good list seemed a bit contrived, especially for the inclusion of some people that I'd have as neutral at best at this early stage. On the other hand, he's been quite vocal about voting for lynch instead of no-lynch which would edge him slightly back to the good side.

Mick - jumped on Barney's (IMO horrible idea) of a no-vote, and is one of the most prominent advocates of it still even after Barney has rejected the idea.

Currently leaning towards Mick out of the three.
    #FFA2

Been on catch-up most of today, so this is hard, as those like Sully, Jay & BJ that I was originally considering for my FFA now aren't applicable.

Drumpot - for clearly not reading the thread properly, missing a lynch vote (voted no-lynch to ensure he didn't break rules, but intended to get around to a person and never did because he "forgot the time"), and mostly for totally misinterpreting my posts last night and coming to the conclusion that I wanted PJ shot when I clearly didn't. A wolf playing dumb? Or just a dumb villager which wouldn't be much use to us as a team anyway??

Grumps - not wholly sold on her being bad, but she's certainly not doing the village any favours, and missed the vote yesterday.

The_Valeyard - not helping the village. Dunno if he's Q. Don't really care either. I'm bored of Q and think he's spent too much time in our minds. There's not a lot we can do about it if we lynch him, so I'm tending to just forget about him and vote as I would in a normal Q-less game.

But I've cast the vote from Drumpot, though of course that could change closer to lynch.

QB's FFAs. I'm not suggesting anything just yet I just want people to have a look and see if they see anything unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    LYNCH VOTE TALLY NIGHT 2

PatrickSTARR - 4 Votes (Mahamageehad, Crosstown, Lord TSC, Kolido)
    Strawberry Milkshake – 3 Votes (Jayop, Ectoplasm, MrsFlushdraw)
    Kolido - 2 Votes (sKeith, Strawberry Milkshake)
    BeakerJoe – 2 Votes (Valeyard, GrumpyLumpy)
    GrumpyLumpy – 2 Votes (PatrickSTARR, BeakerJoe)
    Quickbeam – 1 Vote (Drumpot)
    Yossarian – 1 Vote (Barney)
    Digital Solitude - 1 Vote (Tritium)
    Drumpot - 1 Vote (Quickbeam)
    Valeyard – 1 Vote (Guffy)
    SKeith – 1 Vote (Necro)
    Crosstown – 1 Vote (Digi)
    Jayop - 1 Vote (Yossarian)

On the votes for last night, Pstar had a vote from one wolf (me being a vil)

strawbs had a vote from 1 vil, 1 highly likely vil and then ecto, given there were 5 wolves at that point, they would probably spread them out, I would be suspicious of Ecto.

also, BJ and Grumpy voted each other, may have to check back on their interaction. BJ voted mick and Grumpy didn't vote on day 1

Necrominus wrote: »
    QB's FFAs. I'm not suggesting anything just yet I just want people to have a look and see if they see anything unusual.

the choosing of grumpy lumpy stands out to me. She doesn't even think they are bad so why are they in the list?

When that happens I automatically think that person listed Is a baddie and the poster just wants to make some space between them.

Gonna look at grumpy posts now.

nothing too unusual stands out to me.

3 are dead and good. pj, mick, drumpot
    1 is good- trit
    2 are unknowns - vale and grumpy

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Can y'all shut up while I read 600 posts. Please and thank you

If QB is bad, she's a high ranking baddy. Posting enough and seeming helpful enough not to be considered an immediate threat, but doing the sum total of FA really when you analyse it in depth. She even compiled the FFAs (but that's a regular feature).

Of course, she could be busy as she has said.

Conundrums and fiidlesticks...

so, whats everyone doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

so, whats everyone doing?
    Cleaning toilets, with a toothbrush. What duty have you be assigned?

• Advertisement

Could do with some input from Flushy, Trit and Jayop tbh....

Well, I've changed my phone to full site mode so I can use the multi quote function.

Brb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'm eating beans on toast. Yummy.

Jayop wrote: »
    I'm eating beans on toast. Yummy.

Who are your top suspects right now? Between you, Flushy and Trit we have people we can relatively trust up until tonight.

I'm doing my own investigation on QB obviously, but I'm quite happy to row in behind what decisions ye collectively come to??

#FFA3

**** knows

#FFA3

**** knows

Vale said he wants to race against our best candidate today? Maybe that's an actual option? Put one of the unknowns up against him and we may snag a wolf that way??

I really have no clue either.

Oh, and if we're just picking an FFA off the list as Trit said earlier, here's my two:

1. Kolido
    2. QB

Vale said he wants to race against our best candidate today? Maybe that's an actual option? Put one of the unknowns up against him and we may snag a wolf that way??

I really have no clue either.

I'd love to know Vale's logic because it doesn't seem helpful to me.

I dunno, I can't see much in QBs posts either.

I'd love to know Vale's logic because it doesn't seem helpful to me.

I dunno, I can't see much in QBs posts either.

if you were the recruiter who would you recruit?

• Advertisement

if you were the recruiter who would you recruit?

How is that pertinent? Any answer I explain is another idea for the wolves.

Advertisement