Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Jayop wrote: »
    I'm eating beans on toast. Yummy.
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Who are your top suspects right now? Between you, Flushy and Trit we have people we can relatively trust up until tonight.

I'm doing my own investigation on QB obviously, but I'm quite happy to row in behind what decisions ye collectively come to??

Yeah Jay. Spill the beans.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Putting my suspicions out there,

Vale (behavior),
    Ecto (voting last night),
    BJ/jayop ( yos theory working on my mind),
    Strawbs (almost voted for her last night but change last minute, still getting a bad vibe from her)

Would be interested to hear flushy, trit, and jayop(even tho he is on my suspicion list) there are 2/3 good there atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

How is that pertinent? Any answer I explain is another idea for the wolves.

maybe not pertinent but i am curious. you've escaped alot of suspicion this game, you could be a good candidate for recruitment i reckon.

Kolido wrote: »

Vale (behavior),
    Strawbs (almost voted for her last night but change last minute, still getting a bad vibe from her)

Would be interested to hear flushy, trit, and jayop(even tho he is on my suspicion list) there are 2/3 good there atm.

i was gonna vote her last night as well. i think she bad

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

maybe not pertinent but i am curious. you've escaped alot of suspicion this game, you could be a good candidate for recruitment i reckon.

I know, ask me after the change and I'll tell you.

@MODs do we find out if/when the change happens? Apologies if asked

• Advertisement

Sorry about this. It's the only way for me to collate one persons post when I'm on the phone. Haven't analysed these yet.
    In true grumpy fashion I'm arriving a day late. And refusing to read back through 700 posts. I'll keep up from here on though. I see we already lost a goody :(

Anyone want to catch me up? Are we all just voting where we see fit or is there any organisation ffa/racing?
    Morning fellers. Modulators spanked me something rotten for not voting. I've no good reason. I'm disorganised and I fell asleep. Pter does not hold back.

Who's targetting the low poster? Come at me bros

Also I think it needs saying the I love Uriel; everything about him from his flowing armpit hair to his very reasonable johnson just rubs me up the right way. Ladies, amirite?
    Flushy, for use of the term "m8"
    I'm not caught up, just had a scan, not gonna have a chance to catch up before 6 with work so looking with fresh eyes lets say.

In all seriousness though, I think MrsFD doth protest too much

And i CANT BELIEVE there was support for no lynch. Really not sure how I feel about it. I'd say there's at least one wolf in there. If they were smart they'd make sure not to bandwagon on it. Wouldn't be surprised at all if one or two committed to it cos it seemed like a good idea at the time, and then couldn't back down
    And yet addressed nothing in her last post.

Curiouser and curiouser.

What about you Patrick, who you been accusing?
    Lads I'm just not going to read back, I'm too lazy and I'm in work trying to look busy. Anyone want to tell me why everyone jumped on Mick?

I think whoever said we've a 1 in 3 chance racing the no lynch vote peeps make a good point. I don't think 3 wolves would be dumb enough to bandwagon on that but I'm willing to bet at least one of them jumped on it and then couldn't back down when it started looking suss.

I do not understand drumpot's vote for no lynch at all. Not to say its condemning but I just can't see the reasoning.
    Personally I was thinking that at least one wolf jumped on the no vote and couldn't backtract so we've got the 1 in 3 chance

However laid out like this it seems incredibly stupid. They know who they are. They could easily cleverly split the vote on a villager to appear not to be suspicious, but guarantee one less goodie
    Someone asked who I suspect so far

tbh I have very few opinions atm but what's stood out:
    If Vale was Q I think he'd be more likely in here throwing around accusations than just being odd
    MrsFD has been posting fluff and of the no lynch voters i'd have her as most likely to be bad
    I didn't care for Sully's "I have my reasons" comment. Sounds like she's hinting at being a roled villager which reads wolfy to me
    Also necro seems to be flailing a bit... crossed my mind he might be an over enthusiastic wolf who backed himself into a corner and is now trying to get out without being too obvious. But I'm happy to let him and P* have their own p*ssing contest over this
    That would be pretty smart. Maybe we're giving them too much credit though :D
    Ahh here, I'm posting away, much to the disgrace of my team at work!
    To be fair, she's odd by default
    Oooooooh snap
    Did he ever say on thread he was in bits though?
    Yep, and it was said with certainty.

Oops!

That's going on the FFA
    There's assuming and there's stating fact though. There was no "I can only assume jay's still in bits having been to EP myself before"
    All this confusion about Sully, and she said herself she was pushing to shoot PJ thinking he was Q. Could Sully not be Q? Is this not a pretty good way to get lynched? Push the accusation on someone else and strongly oppose a role claim that we can't refute with "i have my reasons" and general wolfy behaviour?
    Oh Jay had this theory already? I thought I was so clever
    I think Sully's behaviour has her as the front runner for Q. I'd be inclined to leave her be, but if she's in to be lynched, I'd go ahead and shoot her so we a) don't lose the game to her and b) stand a chance of lynching a wolf.

I had a vote in for her earlier based on her being evasive. Gonna read back and do an FFA for my vote switch
    I would like to say at this point that as in my previous post, LETS NEITHER LYNCH NOR SHOOT HER but at the very least not lynch the best Q candidate for now.

I'd be almost certain she's not a wolf. No wolf would act that shady
    I'm saying stuff Necro! Let's talk. Or maybe let's have you look at my posts and then let's talk.

I do talk some serious ****e though
    Okay Necro, did some quoting but by all means don't trust my word alone.

I can go through it, MrsFD was active when I got on this morning and i did think she was being shady. Posted a bunch of fluff in quick succession and then quietened down. I then had to leave the bridge or somesuch star trek reference that indicates i wasn't online.

When I came back the BJ thing was going down. And I'm still totally on that and my suspicions are extremely high there but i haven't mentioned it since cos I'm not sure if its against the rules. This will be informing my FFA if not against the rules.

This was me saying I *didn't* think Vale was Q, to clarify

Also pre-MrsFD's reveal. Which I'm inclined to believe due to a) it being a weird thing for a NRV to do, b) it being a weird thing for a wolf to do and c) no counter claims

Yeah I wasn't committed to this. Still not

Where I stand right now:
    - Let's not munch Sully, let's not waste our bullet on her either
    - If we're allowed to use it in our reasoning my ffa is not an ffa, lynch beakerjoe for the slip up earlier. Failing that Jay. I have no other evidence against them but i think that was a monumental wolfy F*** up
    Right, now, beliving you are who you say you are, I have to back down from my BJ/Jayop theory, or assume Jayop is queen. I'm thinking the latter
    I don't think sully knew the vig would come out. But If she's Q, throwing herself at accusing a role claim that we're all able to accept or at least entertain is a good way to go about being lynched

Reasons, sully? Let's have em
    I actually don't understand this. But I reappeared on the bridge after ending my other duties at 16:30 +1 star-hour + reading thread.... I'm really trying with the star trek stuff :D
    Unless you're both wolves and Jayop is your queen showing good
    Necro what exactly is it about me? That I've not been consistent?
    I wasn't called out during any of my other posting bursts (although brief) today. And it's downtime on the starship thingy, I have lots of time for lots of posting
    I may be going for some space grogg also. So in line with what I said earlier i'm putting in my vote for BJ now. Gonna try to keep on mobile...space-cell...
    #FFA2

1. BJ - slip up
    2.Jayop - involvement in slip up and I'm ready to think of him as the queen
    3. Got nothing, fully invested in the above theory
    Absolutely no good reason. Forgot about the game and went to sleep. Didn't post either except to say hi
    Sorry if this is out of character, no idea how to trekky it up
    Fine with me Jay, you and your wolf buddies can munch me for it in the morning :D
    Me too buddy!
    That was earlier on today

I only posted once yesterday and then got modu-spanked
    You could read it that way, or that I didn't read the entire first day and a half. Not the best team player with that I realise. I stated twice that I didn't and wouldn't. I didn't and won't. I think my thought process over the course of the day today was spelled out pretty nicely during my conversation with necro. After Flushies reveal about the seer peeks I decided to stick with my guns cos its the best I've got. I could throw somone else in but I don't have anyone really setting off alarms that I can stand behind. Soz bbz
    Never underestimate my ability to be a dumbass
    SEE?! :D
    I'm not especially suss of you Digi, but seeing as we've the whole genie in a bottle thing being pinned on me, are you not just kind of lurking and popping out of the woodwork when you're mentioned?

Food for thought, I've nothing else on you
    Can y'all shut up while I read 600 posts. Please and thank you

Sorry about this. It's the only way for me to collate one persons post when I'm on the phone. Haven't analysed these yet.

2/3 of it is ****e

None of it seems to be original thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

SM, do it for Necro plz.

opps, should have added a tongue in cheek for that. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

sKeith wrote: »
    SM, do it for Necro plz.

Good Lord are you trying to break Boards.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

SM, do it for Necro plz.
    opps, should have added a tongue in cheek for that. :p

tenor.gif

No Lynch – 3 Votes (MrsFlushdraw, Drumpot, Jayop)
    Mick – 6 Votes (sKeith, Quickbeam, Beakerjoe, Sully, Kolido, Partjungle)
    PartyJungle – 4 Votes (LordTSC, Guffy, Barney, Necro)
    Mahamageehad – 2 Votes (Valeyard, Tritium)
    Yossarian – 3 Votes (Ecto, Strawberry, Digi)
    LordTSC – 1 Vote (PatrickStarr)
    Strawberry – 1 Vote (Mahama)
    Sullivo – 1 Vote (Yossar)
    PatrickStarr – 1 Vote (Crosstown)
    Did not vote - 2 - Grumpy, Mick

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WerewolfGM
    LYNCH VOTE TALLY NIGHT 2

PatrickSTARR - 4 Votes (Mahamageehad, Crosstown, Lord TSC, Kolido)
    Strawberry Milkshake – 3 Votes (Jayop, Ectoplasm, MrsFlushdraw)
    Kolido - 2 Votes (sKeith, Strawberry Milkshake)
    BeakerJoe – 2 Votes (Valeyard, GrumpyLumpy)
    GrumpyLumpy – 2 Votes (PatrickSTARR, BeakerJoe)
    Quickbeam – 1 Vote (Drumpot)
    Yossarian – 1 Vote (Barney)
    Digital Solitude - 1 Vote (Tritium)
    Drumpot - 1 Vote (Quickbeam)
    Valeyard – 1 Vote (Guffy)
    SKeith – 1 Vote (Necro)
    Crosstown – 1 Vote (Digi)
    Jayop - 1 Vote (Yossarian)

night 1: mick and PJ were up for the chop, 2 villagers. my thinking: the wolves spread their votes cos there was no need for them to band together.
    therefore: guffy, barney, necro cleared for me.

night 2: lordy voted for p*. he was good. the question here: did 2 (or more?) wolves go for p* to save SM? or are the votes so spread that it didnt matter so they voted seperatley, or SM could also be a villager?
    in which case: mahama, cross and kolido are also good.

maybe we should look to the milkshake more closely

based on the above i think we should cut guffy, barney, necro some slack today
    is she is bad, more than lordy would have voted for p* on night 2 to save her.

is she is good the wolves would have spread their votes on night 2, thereby clearing Mahamageehad, Crosstown, Kolido (in my mind).

therefore we need to establish if milkshake is good or bad. it will reveal lots of info

right now i will be voting for the milkshake tonight cos her death (good or bad) will reveal lots of good info imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Vale (behavior),

What about my voting last night makes you suspicious? I voted for Strawbs who was on my FFA.

Right, now, beliving you are who you say you are, I have to back down from my BJ/Jayop theory, or assume Jayop is queen. I'm thinking the latter
    #FFA2

1. BJ - slip up
    2.Jayop - involvement in slip up and I'm ready to think of him as the queen
    3. Got nothing, fully invested in the above theory

These posts are in direct conflict of each other.

SM, do it for Necro plz.

Computer says "noooooooooooooooo"

:p

right now i will be voting for the milkshake tonight cos her death (good or bad) will reveal lots of good info imo

With all the good deaths thus far, why on earth would you vote for someone that you yourself say could be good?

Are they?

Yoss, I'm confused. Earlier you were pushing the BJ angle and wanting him shot, why the sudden and drastic switch to Strawberry??

(I'm aware we can't talk about the slip btw).

It just seems a big swing.

With all the good deaths thus far, why on earth would you vote for someone that you yourself say could be good?

cos it'll give lots of info. you may have to take 1 for the team

i dont see how.

latter is 2nd option, queen.
    ffa, he's queen.

not that i agree with it, just that they are not in conflict with each other, as you say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

No offence, buty thats rich coming from you

Yoss, I'm confused. Earlier you were pushing the BJ angle and wanting him shot, why the sudden and drastic switch to Strawberry??

(I'm aware we can't talk about the slip btw).

It just seems a big swing.

i've decided to drop that entire line of investigation cos i'll end up back talking about stuff

Are they?

Hmmmm... on the face of it maybe not. I missed the latter part at first glance.

nothing-to-see-here.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    LYNCH VOTE TALLY NIGHT 2

PatrickSTARR - 4 Votes (Mahamageehad, Crosstown, Lord TSC, Kolido)
    Strawberry Milkshake – 3 Votes (Jayop, Ectoplasm, MrsFlushdraw)
    Kolido - 2 Votes (sKeith, Strawberry Milkshake)
    BeakerJoe – 2 Votes (Valeyard, GrumpyLumpy)
    GrumpyLumpy – 2 Votes (PatrickSTARR, BeakerJoe)
    Quickbeam – 1 Vote (Drumpot)
    Yossarian – 1 Vote (Barney)
    Digital Solitude - 1 Vote (Tritium)
    Drumpot - 1 Vote (Quickbeam)
    Valeyard – 1 Vote (Guffy)
    SKeith – 1 Vote (Necro)
    Crosstown – 1 Vote (Digi)
    Jayop - 1 Vote (Yossarian)
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    What about my voting last night makes you suspicious? I voted for Strawbs who was on my FFA.

There were 5 wolves last night, going on the notion they will spread out the votes, the 7 voters for Pstar and Strawbs,
    Lord was wolf in Pstar' votes,
    If there is a wolf in strawbs voters it would most likely be you, or possibly Jay but he is semi-cleared right now.

am still completely open to changing. should we have the conversation about people reveling certain roles before a possible convert?

There were 5 wolves last night, going on the notion they will spread out the votes, the 7 voters for Pstar and Strawbs,
    Lord was wolf in Pstar' votes,
    If there is a wolf in strawbs voters it would most likely be you, or possibly Jay but he is semi-cleared right now.

Voted with myself and SM N1 and stuck us on an FFA because of it.

If you apply this logic to N1 too, Ecto be looking Wolfy because SM is looking more and more villagery as the game goes on to me.

am still completely open to changing. should we have the conversation about people reveling certain roles before a possible convert?

Shaman should definitely come out before the lynch in my opinion. Not sure on priest or seer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Seer I think should come out if they have information on a number of alive players that aren't already confirmed/semi-confirmed.

Shaman should come out very soon after the lynch and say what they have done and why. They might keep some things back, so should use their judgement there.

Priest I think should stay low unless they've found the recruiter.

Bodyguard should not come out under any circumstance.

Hopefully all four of the above are still kicking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Shaman should definitely come out before the lynch in my opinion. Not sure on priest or seer.

Actually, yeah shaman can come out whenever.

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Ok my FFA for what it's worth is

Strawberry
    Digi
    Yosser

My logic may not resemble earth logic but I'm convinced there's one wolf in that bunch. Strawbs and Yosser both pinged for me yesterday and then Digi voted for Yosser along with me and Strawbs. I'm having a bit of a flop with this one, I think my brain has fried from all the extra shifts

Ecto can you explain your FFA yesterday a bit more? You, SM and Digi voted for the same person on night 1... why put those on your FFA??

Advertisement