Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    No offence, buty thats rich coming from you

I am a man of many different conflicts.

Nice genie act btw :D:D:D

cos it'll give lots of info. you may have to take 1 for the team

As an NRV, taking one for the good team was all well and good before it was announced that Q is dead. I have to fight for survival now. Our numbers depend on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Necrominus wrote: »
    Shaman should definitely come out before the lynch in my opinion. Not sure on priest or seer.

Shaman has one more device to get tonight after lynch, Recruitment happens after Lynch also, He could be recruited before he get to pass the device. I would recommend to stay hidden until he is a nrv.

Kolido wrote: »
    Shaman has one more device to get tonight after lynch, Recruitment happens after Lynch also, He could be recruited before he get to pass the device. I would recommend to stay hidden until he is a nrv.

Now that you mention it I didn't think of that.

Definitely stay hidden until third device is passed. Then come out.

I haven't seen anything pointing towards a device in play. Has anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I am a man of many different conflicts.

Nice genie act btw :D:D:D

What the fuuck is a genie act?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Originally Posted by Ectoplasm viewpost.gif
    Ok my FFA for what it's worth is

Strawberry
    Digi
    Yosser

My logic may not resemble earth logic but I'm convinced there's one wolf in that bunch. Strawbs and Yosser both pinged for me yesterday and then Digi voted for Yosser along with me and Strawbs. I'm having a bit of a flop with this one, I think my brain has fried from all the extra shifts
    Ecto can you explain your FFA yesterday a bit more? You, SM and Digi voted for the same person on night 1... why put those on your FFA??

its the same logic as i said earlier,

there is a wolf within [yoss] or [ SM, ecto, digi ]

except ecto removed herself from the equation.

it makes sense to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I knew there was a reason I originally said shortly after lynch. Yes, come out once you know what the thing is and when you get a chance to do it, if it is a good thing. If it is a bad thing don't do it and come out. You could even make something up that might confuse the wolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I haven't seen anything pointing towards a device in play. Has anyone else?

It could be a device that give someone the ability of a once off seer/preist. Maybe the 3rd device will be a bullet? Plus it doesn't say how long they have to use it.

But, no, I haven't noticed any devices in play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Rocking up when your name is mentioned. Grumpy I believe is famous for it :).

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    Rocking up when your name is mentioned. Grumpy I believe is famous for it :).

Yep, a joke in this instance. We really need a sarcasm button.

Although, you do seem to be coming in with potshots at me a lot today, BJ.

Have you anything further to add other than your points this morning??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

sKeith wrote: »

it makes sense to me.

this reinforces my vote for SM. cos ima villager

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Yep, a joke in this instance. We really need a sarcasm button.

Although, you do seem to be coming in with potshots at me a lot today, BJ.

Have you anything further to add other than your points this morning??

Well, not to say your a wolf, but I would like to follow PStarrs lead. Whether hes right or wrong about you, I feel your worthy looking at. He only realllly challenged two people, one was a wolf, the other is you

It could be a device that give someone the ability of a once off seer/preist. Maybe the 3rd device will be a bullet? Plus it doesn't say how long they have to use it.

But, no, I haven't noticed any devices in play.

I think I questioned this in the other galaxy. They have 24 to use it.

Hours

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

it makes sense to me.

So if Yoss is innocent, one of the three of us is a wolf.

And if Yoss is a wolf, none of the other three are?

I'll have to have a look at your logic because there's none leaping out at me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

QB's FFAs. I'm not suggesting anything just yet I just want people to have a look and see if they see anything unusual.

Well her ffa puts a hell of a lot of effort and words into saying sweet f a

Twice...

Well, not to say your a wolf, but I would like to follow PStarrs lead. Whether hes right or wrong about you, I feel your worthy looking at. He only realllly challenged two people, one was a wolf, the other is you

Speaking of which. What was his second FFA yesterday? The one he left me and Lordie off?

Look into me away. You'll find a web of contradictions, juxtapositions and memes.

And yet I'm still good. :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

On the conversion.

Mods it would be nice to know if/when it will be announced.

Also, myself and Trit are relatively safe from conversion given they don't know which of us is the elder. If they happened to convert the elder then it would be easy for the village to prove they were converted as they will lose the extra vote power. Given they don't know which is which its a big risk for them.

tritium wrote: »
    Well her ffa puts a hell of a lot of effort and words into saying sweet f a

Twice...

Which method do you want to use today? Normal FFA or pick from the 7?

I'm very uneasy about QB. I think I'm getting paranoid about people defending me cos of Lord flipping wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Oh my god I've been reading for nearly 3 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Jayop wrote: »
    On the conversion.

Mods it would be nice to know if/when it will be announced.

Also, myself and Trit are relatively safe from conversion given they don't know which of us is the elder. If they happened to convert the elder then it would be easy for the village to prove they were converted as they will lose the extra vote power. Given they don't know which is which its a big risk for them.

giphy.gif

Privileged info; Soznotsoz

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Vale said he wants to race against our best candidate today? Maybe that's an actual option? Put one of the unknowns up against him and we may snag a wolf that way??

I really have no clue either.

Missed a fair bit over last hour sorry...

The ine thing i will say about vale volunteering to race. He knew he was thought of as a Q candidate at the time. Maybe he believed people wouldnt vote for him because of this? Q's gone now and it actually make Vale's behaviour all the stranger that it's not him.

Wait till you get to your best bits grumps.

Necro, throw me up a this is your life red book please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

So if Yoss is innocent, one of the three of us is a wolf.

And if Yoss is a wolf, none of the other three are?

I'll have to have a look at your logic because there's none leaping out at me

d1 lynch, mick , pj, and yoss are up for lynch (ffa), wolves will spread there votes.

the mick voters has a wolf, is widely accepted
    the pj voters had lord in it.
    leaving the yoss voters. Either yoss is a wolf, and wolves were trying to save him, or they spread a wolf on yoss too.

that making sense?

Sorry about this. It's the only way for me to collate one persons post when I'm on the phone. Haven't analysed these yet.

Did you find anything in them?

right now i will be voting for the milkshake tonight cos her death (good or bad) will reveal lots of good info imo

What info does it reveal?

Also you asked me a question yesterday and i still haven't answered it. What was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Drumpot wrote: »
    What do people think of Digi an Ecto ?

Digi is playing it very cool and occasionally seems sort of aggressive.

Ecto I've got nothing on.
    Why sign up if you're not ****ed reading the thread? Same goes for Grumpy and y0ss.

This **** absolutely wrecks my head, mods go throught the effort of designing and running a game for our benefit and 10% of players won't even put in the bare minimum effort of reading.

If you wanna know what went on read back and make your own mind up, asking for summaries when there are several wolves afoot is ridiculous.

Asking for summaries rarely actually works, but there's a different spin from a villager summary to a wolf summary. Also provides a worried wolf a chance to look helpful. Tactic in and of itself
    Guffy wrote: »
    This game is giving me a pain in my head.

Did mrs f not clear jay and trit by saying one of the communicated with her as guinan and peeked the other?

Who's lying yoss or have i misread what happened?

I still fully stand by the theory that BJ is a wolf, and Jay is the queen. I'll be banging this drum today too.
    How did we move to lynching BJ?

I think that's a bad idea, obviously y0ss won't advocate lynching himself but I'd definitely have Vale and QB in there first

Why?
    These posts are in direct conflict of each other.

They weren't. The first was me acknowledging that to stick with my BJ/JAy theory I'd have to assume Jay is the queen, the second was me deciding to commit to that theory and vote accordingly

Necro has to be good. No wolf could post that much and not trip over their own feet.

d1 lynch, mick , pj, and yoss are up for lynch (ffa), wolves will spread there votes.

the mick voters has a wolf, is widely accepted
    the pj voters had lord in it.
    leaving the yoss voters. Either yoss is a wolf, and wolves were trying to save him, or they spread a wolf on yoss too.

that making sense?

And how many didn't follow the FFA?

• Advertisement

Guffy wrote: »
    What info does it reveal?

Also you asked me a question yesterday and i still haven't answered it. What was it?

Actually scratch that reread quotes

Advertisement