Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Wait till you get to your best bits grumps.

Necro, throw me up a this is your life red book please?

Ask and you shall receive

TIYL%20Album-3-Cropped.jpg

Guffy wrote: »
    Did you find anything in them?

Nothing that pops out at me guffy. I'm a bit stumped on borgs 3 & 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

sKeith wrote: »
    its the same logic as i said earlier,

there is a wolf within [yoss] or [ SM, ecto, digi ]

except ecto removed herself from the equation.

it makes sense to me.

I see where you're coming from.

If this is what you're working with, Y0ss should be lynched first. Statistically, its the safest option.

Also, Ecto wasn't working off that logic, she didn't have a clue. I think that much is obvious.

So if you want to run this plan out, it should be Yoss, followed by Ecto

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Barney92 wrote: »
    Seer I think should come out if they have information on a number of alive players that aren't already confirmed/semi-confirmed.

Shaman should come out very soon after the lynch and say what they have done and why. They might keep some things back, so should use their judgement there.

Priest I think should stay low unless they've found the recruiter.

Bodyguard should not come out under any circumstance.

Hopefully all four of the above are still kicking.

disagree completely. There are so many dead bodies we need the info of whether recryiter is either alive or dead.

Seer shouldnt come out till 9.59.59 unless they have at least 1 wolf... possibly 2

shaman needs to wait until they give out their 3rd prize.

They weren't. The first was me acknowledging that to stick with my BJ/JAy theory I'd have to assume Jay is the queen, the second was me deciding to commit to that theory and vote accordingly

Necro has to be good. No wolf could post that much and not trip over their own feet.

Oh, I've tripped over my own feet many's a time my dear. The difference is I'm not worried about making mistakes because you're correct.

This is an incredibly accurate description of my performance in this game:

HUJROw5.gif

And I realised after Digi pointed it out about the quotes not being in conflict. Soz about that:o:o:o:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

disagree completely. There are so many dead bodies we need the info of whether recryiter is either alive or dead.

Seer shouldnt come out till 9.59.59 unless they have at least 1 wolf... possibly 2

I was just mulling this over too, if our priest is still alive they've had some serious restraint to not already come out with the pile of bodies we're sitting on. I think they're dead :(

But if they're not I totally agree with the above

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Well, not to say your a wolf, but I would like to follow PStarrs lead. Whether hes right or wrong about you, I feel your worthy looking at. He only realllly challenged two people, one was a wolf, the other is you

I think necros ok. Lord was a wolf and i think he tried to pocket necro rather than protect a fellow wolf

I think necros ok. Lord was a wolf and i think he tried to pocket necro rather than protect a fellow wolf

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well I don't think the seer should come out right this minute, but if they have a list of three alive peeked goodies now I think maybe they could. Or a wolf and two goodies. They should stay hidden otherwise. The waiting till 9.59.59 is fine if we know the recruiter is dead.

If priest doesn't come out we assume recruiter is alive. If the priest comes out it should be to confirm there is no recruiter. That would give us breathing room.

Shaman doesn't need to wait necessarily. Depends on what the thing is. They should wait till they find out what it is at least.

Uh oh. Pocket mentioned again. Modulator spanking incoming in 5...4...3....2.....1

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    d1 lynch, mick , pj, and yoss are up for lynch (ffa), wolves will spread there votes.

the mick voters has a wolf, is widely accepted
    the pj voters had lord in it.
    leaving the yoss voters. Either yoss is a wolf, and wolves were trying to save him, or they spread a wolf on yoss too.

that making sense?

This actually makes perfect sense..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Asking for summaries rarely actually works, but there's a different spin from a villager summary to a wolf summary. Also provides a worried wolf a chance to look helpful. Tactic in and of itself

Why?

I see that now, I got annoyed and didn't think about potential of the move, sorry guys.

I don't think BJ is a wolf, I'm still happy enough with his D1 and D2 that he's in my village camp right now.

There is a possibility that yoss is a wolf and due to him being in the FFA they decided to put one wolf on yoss, two on pj or mick and one on the other. I wouldn't rule out those who voted for yoss if yoss is a wolf.

Well there's at least one good role dead. Not saying who the player is but I'm sure a good few of you know too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Barney92 wrote: »
    There is a possibility that yoss is a wolf and due to him being in the FFA they decided to put one wolf on yoss, two on pj or mick and one on the other. I wouldn't rule out those who voted for yoss if yoss is a wolf.

but yoss aint a wolf. he be saying that all day

I see that now, I got annoyed and didn't think about potential of the move, sorry guys.

I don't think BJ is a wolf, I'm still happy enough with his D1 and D2 that he's in my village camp right now.

And now you've ruined it forever :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I was just mulling this over too, if our priest is still alive they've had some serious restraint to not already come out with the pile of bodies we're sitting on. I think they're dead :(

But if they're not I totally agree with the above

There has been only one wolf killed, no need for the preist to come out unless we need to know if the recruiter is dead.

but yoss aint a wolf. he be saying that all day

This is factually correct

Well there's at least one good role dead. Not saying who the player is but I'm sure a good few of you know too.

2 including Drumpot:(:(:(

I think you're both wolves and you've had nothing but half hearted opinions and noncommittal theories on everyone. Discuss

• Advertisement

I suppose a seer coming out would give us info. But not great info as we can't trust peeks with the queen still out there. So I'd not be in favour of them coming out tbh.

Kolido wrote: »
    There has been only one wolf killed, no need for the preist to come out unless we need to know if the recruiter is dead.

Sorry, mixing up seer and priest, you're right. A seer would be good around now

I think you're both wolves and you've had nothing but half hearted opinions and noncommittal theories on everyone. Discuss

Actually.

Why do you think bj is a wolf. The only reason given i could see was a slip we cant talk about hence cant be a valid reason..

Whats your reason for digi?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

public knowledge, Worf - drumpot.

Actually.

Why do you think bj is a wolf. The only reason given i could see was a slip we cant talk about hence cant be a valid reason..

Whats your reason for digi?

It can absolutely be a valid reason I just can't discuss the details of it. Not that there's much to discuss. Backroom slip. That is all. All detail of it were posted on thread for us to see.

Reasons for Digi are in the post you quoted. He seems to have poked at everyone to some extent but not really shaken any tress. I want to see what he has to say

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Nobody should come out untill at least after the recruitment, if it takes place.

Sorry drumpot, I forgot you.

I believe we are 2 good roles down.

Necrominus wrote: »
    I suppose a seer coming out would give us info. But not great info as we can't trust peeks with the queen still out there. So I'd not be in favour of them coming out tbh.

Well, if and it's a big if, they have three peeked that are still alive I think it's worth them coming out. Then they get another peek tonight. I think unless they are likely to be lynched they should wait till after the lynch so they get a peek before being turned.

Kolido wrote: »
    Nobody should come out untill at least after the recruitment, if it takes place.

And what if we have a seer who can confirm a wolf or two who gets turned?

• Advertisement

Sorry drumpot, I forgot you.

I believe we are 2 good roles down.

Posting this in honour of the fallen. And because he wouldn't appreciate being forgotten:pac::pac::pac::pac:

d7e46c9696900ba0f52f04332c4ee71bfce941a5f541ad32879819fc4fcbc172.jpg

Advertisement