Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Where's QB? She's very inactive. Same as Vale, no peep this morning.

That's the second day in a row you've said that. Are you stalking me or something? I'd hardly say "very inactive" for somebody in the top half of the post counts (yes, I checked!!!). I'm back now for the rest of the day, give or take some time I might spend on Netflix.
    Necrominus wrote: »
    Thoughts on QB gents? I think she's good

Yay!!!! :)
    ...maybe.

Oh :(
    Here she defends me to the hilt, despite me at the time having her on my FFA.

Again defending me.

I don't hold grudges and I genuinely thought you were good and being unfairly bandwaggoned on for unsubstantial reasons. I did the same when the bandwaggon started on Strawberry.
    I was pushing hard for mahama or QB to be shot last night. I was obviously wrong about mahama. If I was QB, I'd be pissed that someone was pushing for my death without me being present to defend myself - like I did with Strawbs.

HOWEVER... This is her reaction.

I would like people's thoughts on this.

Reading it on catch-up my heart was in my mouth to see if I'd be shot. But when you spend a good hour on catch-up while eating your breakfast a lot of what you'd intended to say gets forgotten or is then redundant by the time you go to post. I wasn't going to cry over something that didn't even happen!!
    If QB is bad, she's a high ranking baddy. Posting enough and seeming helpful enough not to be considered an immediate threat, but doing the sum total of FA really when you analyse it in depth. She even compiled the FFAs (but that's a regular feature).

Of course, she could be busy as she has said.

Conundrums and fiidlesticks...

Humph :( Yes, busy. Contributing a decent amount though, I thought (as I said to Digi, top half of the post count and exactly NONE of those posts are memes or gifs or videos!!!!!!!) I've tried to give my opinion and thoughts even when they're wrong or ignored. And making up for my lack of tacticial accumen by at least helping where I can with the likes of FFAs.
    the choosing of grumpy lumpy stands out to me. She doesn't even think they are bad so why are they in the list?

When that happens I automatically think that person listed Is a baddie and the poster just wants to make some space between them.

Gonna look at grumpy posts now.

Even as a goodie it's hard to come up with three names. At least I gave reasons. Plenty of people just listed off names with no reasons - something I pulled them up on when they were against you, and Necro.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Barney92 wrote: »
    And what if we have a seer who can confirm a wolf or two who gets turned?

2 confirmed wolves would be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I haven't seen anything pointing towards a device in play. Has anyone else?

Judging by our kill rate, I can see why we havent seen anything strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Kolido wrote: »
    2 confirmed wolves would be good.

What about 1 confirmed wolf and 2 alive 'good'. Peek just after lynch and that's 3 'goods'. Should they come out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I don't get why we don't find out if there was a recruitment. Surely that's standard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I'm asking because I'm suss of you QB, nothing concrete though. You post a lot then feck off for a few hours.

You didn't Genie though, which is good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Jayop wrote: »
    I don't get why we don't find out if there was a recruitment. Surely that's standard.

Yeah, but I think in the absence of a priest saying that the recruiter is dead I reckon we just assume that there will be one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Kolido wrote: »
    There were 5 wolves last night, going on the notion they will spread out the votes, the 7 voters for Pstar and Strawbs,
    Lord was wolf in Pstar' votes,
    If there is a wolf in strawbs voters it would most likely be you, or possibly Jay but he is semi-cleared right now.

Well that's a pretty big if. What if strawbs is a wolf; then no borgwolfs would have voted for her because there seemed to be quite a few people naming her pre-lynch. I think you're just trying to kick up some dirt to deflect.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

My FFA FWIW

1) Cross
    2) Grumps
    3 Stawbs
    I'm voting strawbs with Flushy.

Be back in an hour or so if not sooner.

Why'd you vote strawbs, Jay?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

In fairness to QB, that response was pretty detailed. I've had trouble trying to put together a strong argument against her. I'm trying not to tunnel so I wanted to be fair to give her time to respond.

I'll ease off for a while now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

If strawbs is a wolf necro is a nailed on wolf as he pretty much single handedly saved her last night. I have necro on my goodie list though so he could just have been played too

Guffy wrote: »
    If strawbs is a wolf necro is a nailed on wolf as he pretty much single handedly saved her last night. I have necro on my goodie list though so he could just have been played too

If Strawberry is a wolf I'll again hold my hands up and say I was wrong. I just felt her red shirt statement was truthful. In the same way some feel about another statement we cannot mention.

But I ain't no wolf. If it turns out that I'm wrong re: Strawbs I'll happily go to the gallows though. Amazing that I still haven't had a vote on me in two days to be honest.

I see where you're coming from.

If this is what you're working with, Y0ss should be lynched first. Statistically, its the safest option.

Also, Ecto wasn't working off that logic, she didn't have a clue. I think that much is obvious.

So if you want to run this plan out, it should be Yoss, followed by Ecto

To be fair, as much as I'd like to say my logic was well thought out, Digi is right. My brain is fried and I'm not very with it this week. That said I like to think that the bit of my brain that's still alive had some instinct. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    To be fair, as much as I'd like to say my logic was well thought out, Digi is right. My brain is fried and I'm not very with it this week. That said I like to think that the bit of my brain that's still alive had some instinct. :pac:

Sorry, i obviously gave you too much credit.

Then please answer the origional question asked by .. necro, was it?...
    Why did you choose these players?

Ah here, leave it out.

If the recruiter gets his jiggy on tonight then by all means, knock yourself out with accusations. But today I'm a lady in red.

If you lynch me..........

Never forget, the way I look tonight.

Ecto can you explain your FFA yesterday a bit more? You, SM and Digi voted for the same person on night 1... why put those on your FFA??

Ecto, here is original question.

Ah here, leave it out.

If the recruiter gets his jiggy on tonight then by all means, knock yourself out with accusations. But today I'm a lady in red.

DU-DUDuDuDu-Du-Duuuu

Ah here, leave it out.

Your name gives me milkshake cravings. Its next to impossible to resist

pic9yTzNt.jpg

And, damn you Strawbs...

Do your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard?

• Advertisement

pic9yTzNt.jpg

Cruel and unusual

I hate you all

giphy.gif

I could teach you grumps, but I have to charge ;)

Ah here, leave it out.

So many song references

Wait, does SM have a device that makes her post in song lyrics? or is she being punished? Or just being fluffy?

sKeith wrote: »
    Sorry, i obviously gave you too much credit.

Then please answer the origional question asked by .. necro, was it?...
    Why did you choose these players?

I don't have very good reasons, they're basically the only three players I'd had and kind of gut instincts about other than Vale who I thought was Q due to some of the references he'd made in his captain's log posts. I didn't want to put Vale into FFA as a result (obvs irrelevant now we know Q is dead) so I went with those 3.

Guffy wrote: »

Maybe Im wrong, but I cant put him on a good list just yet, I cant shake the feeling that Pstarr was right.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Maybe Im wrong, but I cant put him on a good list just yet, I cant shake the feeling that Pstarr was right.

Could P* have been our seer?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I don't have very good reasons, they're basically the only three players I'd had and kind of gut instincts about other than Vale who I thought was Q due to some of the references he'd made in his captain's log posts. I didn't want to put Vale into FFA as a result (obvs irrelevant now we know Q is dead) so I went with those 3.

What about now?

• Advertisement

Could P* have been our seer?

No actually i really think necro is good. I don't think he'd manage to be so vocal and all over the shop if he were a wolf

Advertisement