Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Maybe Im wrong, but I cant put him on a good list just yet, I cant shake the feeling that Pstarr was right.

You keep pushing for that dream

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Speaking of which, where IS Vale today? Hasn't been around since this little gem at 11pm yesterday:
    One sexy Scrotum

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

What about now?

I'm still suspicious of yoss and Vale.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Wait, does SM have a device that makes her post in song lyrics? or is she being punished? Or just being fluffy?

Just being fluffy I'd say, bit of a useless device otherwise as it tells us nothing about her alignment if so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

No actually i really think necro is good. I don't think he'd manage to be so vocal and all over the shop if he were a wolf

You said before he wasn't tripping up over himself. Now it's that they are all over the shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Barney92 wrote: »
    You said before he wasn't tripping up over himself. Now it's that they are all over the shop.

If he was a wolf and was this all over the shop, he would trip over himself.

Exact same sentiment. Geddit?

If he was a wolf and was this all over the shop, he would trip over himself.

Exact same sentiment. Geddit?

He was tripped over himself a number of times though. I think that makes him good.

Previously I thought you said he posted a lot and hadn't trip up too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Can you check that I got everything from under the rim please.
    giphy.gif

He was tripped over himself a number of times though. I think that makes him good.

Previously I thought you said he posted a lot and hadn't trip up too much.

If wolf; and posts a lot; then trip over himself; and reveal wolfiness

If good; and posts a lot; is messy; but hasn't revealed wolfiness cos there is none.

We're saying the same thing barney

IM_LIKE_TEFLON_NOTHING_STICKS_TO_ME_T-shirt_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1501286461

But, seriously. I am probably a genuine lynch candidate. I've made so many mistakes and backtracked so often on what I've been saying it's correct to be suspicious.

Think about it though. Would I really play this fast and loose as a wolf. I'm good and I don't care what I said 5 minutes ago, I don't have to check back because I'm don't have to be careful. If I die, big f'n deal. I'm a nobody in the grand scheme of things.

Now. Enough about little ol' Necro - back to the lynch discussion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Just being fluffy I'd say, bit of a useless device otherwise as it tells us nothing about her alignment if so

I wasnt being serious :p

If wolf; and posts a lot; then trip over himself; and reveal wolfiness

If good; and posts a lot; is messy; but hasn't revealed wolfiness cos there is none.

We're saying the same thing barney

Right, sorry I thought you were saying something very different earlier.

Yes, we are on the same page.

Necrominus wrote: »
    IM_LIKE_TEFLON_NOTHING_STICKS_TO_ME_T-shirt_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1501286461

But, seriously. I am probably a genuine lynch candidate. I've made so many mistakes and backtracked so often on what I've been saying it's correct to be suspicious.

Think about it though. Would I really play this fast and loose as a wolf. I'm good and I don't care what I said 5 minutes ago, I don't have to check back because I'm don't have to be careful. If I die, big f'n deal. I'm a nobody in the grand scheme of things.

Now. Enough about little ol' Necro - back to the lynch discussion.

Necro, why do you do this? This sort of thing almost makes me start to doubt you. I don't, but it might persuade some. It's alright if others say that about you, but if you say it about yourself it might seem like a plan you came up with to pretend to be this carefree villager posting a lot and not caring what you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Sorry about this. It's the only way for me to collate one persons post when I'm on the phone. Haven't analysed these yet.
    As an NRV, taking one for the good team was all well and good before it was announced that Q is dead. I have to fight for survival now. Our numbers depend on it.

So you are a wolf then?

Necro, why do you do this? This sort of thing almost makes me start to doubt you. I don't, but it might persuade some. It's alright if others say that about you, but if you say it about yourself it might seem like a plan you came up with to pretend to be this carefree villager posting a lot and not caring what you posted.

Maybe, but I said I might as well address it directly.

It's also the truth, Barney - regardless of whether others choose to believe it or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Afternoon all, real world mental busy today

Will be on proper at 5pm

It's also the truth, Barney - regardless of whether others choose to believe it or not.

I think it's the truth, but this game is a lot to do with what others believe about things.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

How do you post gifs?

Necro you might be able to help here

Guffy wrote: »
    How do you post gifs?

Copy image url and put into these tags:

[IMG][/IMG]

Like this:

2b55f03ad3d4e00a14a0eb64654d4117_400x400.jpeg

• Advertisement

We're failing at getting organised here.

Should we ffa?

I'm suspicious of Vale's offer to race him, especially now that he wanted to run against mahama who turned out to be good.

And thus i think anyone putting themselves forward for a race could either be bad, or stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Guffy wrote: »
    How do you post gifs?

landscape-1473350299-ezgifcom-gif-maker.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

We're failing at getting organised here.

Should we ffa?

I'm suspicious of Vale's offer to race him, especially now that he wanted to run against mahama who turned out to be good.

And thus i think anyone putting themselves forward for a race could either be bad, or stupid.

SM as far as i am concerned

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I wasnt being serious :p

I'm always serious

Mostly

tritium wrote: »
    So you are a wolf then?

What do you think NRV stands for, non return valve???

I'm always serious

Mostly

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I voted strawbs because of the voting on turn one combined with the low post count. Very few posts almost all fluff.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I haven't voted yet, but expect it will be Kolido unless something else overwhelming comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    MODULATORS ARE OMNIPOTENT. WE KNOW ALL. WE SEE ALL.

OMG I am so sorry to read this. I am pretty sure you can get a tablet for this these days.
    Could do with some input from Flushy, Trit and Jayop tbh....
    Jayop wrote: »
    I'm eating beans on toast. Yummy.

I was eating some cheese filled ravioli, yum. The younger generation needed fitted out in their cannon fodder red uniforms so was afk.
    Kolido wrote: »
    Nobody should come out untill at least after the recruitment, if it takes place.

Thing is, what IF they hit the priest, who is the most valuable to us. The priest knows the BG is alive or dead. If alive, come out after lynch (unless about to be lynched) and give us the lowdown on who is who. That way if they are turned we have proper solid info and not info that is from a turned priest.

And what if we have a seer who can confirm a wolf or two who gets turned?

With the Queen being alive I don't think the Seer is any use unless they peeked some wolves.

Necro could very well be trying to put the heat onto him and away from his Queen. Right now here are the folks I am highly suss of

#FFA4

Strawberry Fluffshake - same reasons as before
    Necro - Hiding something, acting weird. needs peeked if not already
    The Valeyard - Pretty sure they are laughing in the backroom how he has managed to sail through without so much as a look due to his wonderful ST quotes.
    Grumpy- Reading back on the posts. Nothing solid, few times agreeing with folks but that's it. Not like her usual analytical self.

• Advertisement

In the absence of any reasonably decent arguments from Jayop or Flushy, I think I'll revert back to Trit's plan from last night personally.

Advertisement