Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I was eating some cheese filled ravioli, yum. The younger generation needed fitted out in their cannon fodder red uniforms so was afk.

Yum indeed. The rest of you can have your strawberry milkshakes (uncapitalised!), I'd eat buckets of cheese and pasta!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

What do you think NRV stands for, non return valve???

You say youre an NRV but you post like a wolf...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

giphy.gif

this is how i feel we are goung in the moment and it playing into the wolves hands. There is absolutely no organisation just going in circles and waiting for someone to fall off.

Wow that took way to long.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Heh. Just noticed they posted. :o

Flushy, why have you a bug up your butt about me today? This has come from nowhere - is it cause I posted my counter theory to you being genuine yesterday evening? It was only a theory and me thinking out loud.

And, I'd be amazed if I wasn't peeked already to tell you the truth.

Guffy wrote: »

this is how i feel we are goung in the moment and it playing into the wolves hands. There is absolutely no organisation just going in circles and waiting for someone to fall off.

Wow that took way to long.

Trouble is, we have no verified villagers taking the wheel with both hands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Look even if the seer only has three peeked good. It's still worth it to come out if you asked me. After they have peeked tonight of course. So they should have 4 peeks. If we have a block of 4 who are good/queen as well as those who are currently confirmed/semi-confirmed we have a very decent shot of picking the borgs/recruiter. Obviously we'd be worried about the recruited one and the queen, but I wouldn't mind reducing the pool of suspects for the other evil people.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Barney92 wrote: »
    What about 1 confirmed wolf and 2 alive 'good'. Peek just after lynch and that's 3 'goods'. Should they come out?
    Thing is, what IF they hit the priest, who is the most valuable to us. The priest knows the BG is alive or dead. If alive, come out after lynch (unless about to be lynched) and give us the lowdown on who is who. That way if they are turned we have proper solid info and not info that is from a turned priest.

If they are to come out after lynch and before recruit, then they may as well just come out now. Only thing to happen between now and after lynch, is the lynch itself, and then we wont end up lynching them.

But, how about we say they should have x amount of info, before they reveal. Sure, I agree if they have valuable info, they should reveal in case they get turned.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Necrominus wrote: »

We have 3 vsrified villagers... for 4 more hours!!

Kolido wrote: »
    If they are to come out after lynch and before recruit, then they may as well just come out now. Only thing to happen between now and after lynch, is the lynch itself, and then we wont end up lynching them.

But, how about we say they should have x amount of info, before they reveal. Sure, I agree if they have valuable info, they should reveal in case they get turned.

I think any information is valuable at this point. We're running in the dark here.

2.95 I'd say.

• Advertisement

Yes but they're not exactly taking command. Two of them say they're voting Strawbs. Trit wants us to vote Kolido.

So what do we do??

I think any information is valuable at this point. We're running in the dark here.

Okay then, if they are going to come out before recruit then may as well come out now, then we have 1 or more players to trust with regards to lynch strategy tonight.

I've asked before and never got a satisfactory answer.

But what exaclty is the evidence against Strawberry?

At least Trit came with something solid against Kolido. Now, it might turn out to be wrong, but at least it's something.

But all I'm hearing about Strawberry is "fluffy"! That's not really something I can vote to lynch somebody for.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

#FFA4

Ecto - Been pissing around with fluff posts and ridiculous 'logic'. Not a village player.
    Vale - Pretty much just been pissing about since D1. See above, not helpful to village.
    y0ss - Was very suss of D1 but moved off him. Strange play last night, I wouldn't say wolf just yet but I was **** sure he was Q.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

No Lynch – 3 Votes (MrsFlushdraw, Drumpot, Jayop)
    Mick – 6 Votes (sKeith, Quickbeam, Beakerjoe, Sully, Kolido, Partjungle)
    PartyJungle – 4 Votes (LordTSC, Guffy, Barney, Necro)
    Mahamageehad – 2 Votes (Valeyard, Tritium)
    Yossarian – 3 Votes (Ecto, Strawberry, Digi)
    LordTSC – 1 Vote (PatrickStarr)
    Strawberry – 1 Vote (Mahama)
    Sullivo – 1 Vote (Yossar)
    PatrickStarr – 1 Vote (Crosstown)
    Did not vote - 2 - Grumpy, Mick

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WerewolfGM
    LYNCH VOTE TALLY NIGHT 2

PatrickSTARR - 4 Votes (Mahamageehad, Crosstown, Lord TSC, Kolido)
    Strawberry Milkshake – 3 Votes (Jayop, Ectoplasm, MrsFlushdraw)
    Kolido - 2 Votes (sKeith, Strawberry Milkshake)
    BeakerJoe – 2 Votes (Valeyard, GrumpyLumpy)
    GrumpyLumpy – 2 Votes (PatrickSTARR, BeakerJoe)
    Quickbeam – 1 Vote (Drumpot)
    Yossarian – 1 Vote (Barney)
    Digital Solitude - 1 Vote (Tritium)
    Drumpot - 1 Vote (Quickbeam)
    Valeyard – 1 Vote (Guffy)
    SKeith – 1 Vote (Necro)
    Crosstown – 1 Vote (Digi)
    Jayop - 1 Vote (Yossarian)

night 1: mick and PJ were up for the chop, 2 villagers. my thinking: the wolves spread their votes cos there was no need for them to band together.
    therefore: guffy, barney, necro cleared for me.

night 2: lordy voted for p*. he was good. the question here: did 2 (or more?) wolves go for p* to save SM? or are the votes so spread that it didnt matter so they voted seperatley, or SM could also be a villager?
    in which case: mahama, cross and kolido are also good.

maybe we should look to the milkshake more closely

based on the above i think we should cut guffy, barney, necro some slack today
    is she is bad, more than lordy would have voted for p* on night 2 to save her.

is she is good the wolves would have spread their votes on night 2, thereby clearing Mahamageehad, Crosstown, Kolido (in my mind).

therefore we need to establish if milkshake is good or bad. it will reveal lots of info
    right now i will be voting for the milkshake tonight cos her death (good or bad) will reveal lots of good info imo

theres my reason for voting SM

quickbeam wrote: »

At least Trit came with something solid against Kolido. Now, it might turn out to be wrong, but at least it's something.

But all I'm hearing about Strawberry is "fluffy"! That's not really something I can vote to lynch somebody for.

Please don't use this word, there was feck all solid in trit arguement against me.

To follow on from what I said above....
    Jayop wrote: »
    Imagine this was actually real and you found a person in your village dead in the morning, do you think it would be a good idea to start hanging people immediately or would you hope to gather some evidence first

Really this is a better discussion to have out side the game thread.

I'm gonna quote this even though it was my intention to leave it until after the game. Though what I was going to discuss later was the merits or not of having a no-lynch first day.

However, in this case what I want to highlight the first sentence: if "this was actually real". In real life, you don't kill somebody because they're "fluffy". You need *something* to hang them on.

Please don't use this word, there was feck all solid in trit arguement against me.

Kolido, can you post up your major suspicions again? I know you did a bit of work on it today

jesus-take-wheel-JubI31UWYhJQY

Say what??!?!

Well, between last night and today I've suggested two wolf candidates

Strawbs
    Kolido

Ive suggested a seer peek

Digi

I'd suggest vale and yoss for peeks but I'd be surprised if at least one of these hasnt been peeked already given how they've been acting

Kolido, can you post up your major suspicions again? I know you did a bit of work on it today
    Putting my suspicions out there,

Vale (behavior),
    Ecto (voting last night),
    BJ/jayop ( yos theory working on my mind),
    Strawbs (almost voted for her last night but change last minute, still getting a bad vibe from her)

Would be interested to hear flushy, trit, and jayop(even tho he is on my suspicion list) there are 2/3 good there atm.

Sticking with what I said earlier, though I'm not sold fully on Ecto, may have just been caught up in the wrong voting pattern.

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    jesus-take-wheel-JubI31UWYhJQY

Say what??!?!

Well, between last night and today I've suggested two wolf candidates

Strawbs
    Kolido

Ive suggested a seer peek

Digi

I'd suggest vale and yoss for peeks but I'd be surprised if at least one of these hasnt been peeked already given how they've been acting

I apologise Trit, it wasn't aimed at you. Flushy has been running round throwing shade at me without any basis and when I respond to her she dives for cover. I really don't understand it.

Jayop wants to vote for Strawberry based on being fluffy. That is bloody rich. I can't remember a single genuine thought Jayop has had - and he hasn't even posted that much.

I see the evidence for Kolido. I don't see any for Strawberry. It's getting on my wick a bit.

theres my reason for voting SM

Okay, at least it is a reason beyond "fluffy". But do you think she's actually a baddie? Do you think we can afford at this stage to sacrifice a potential villager just for information?

It's 12-4 now.
    If we f@ck up the lynch it'll be 11-4.
    Then the wolves get to recruit and it'll be 10-5.

I'd rather vote for someone I think is actually a wolf than somebody who's death will merely provide information.

Say we lynch Strawberry and she turns up good. What does that garner us? Who are the 4 wolves gonna be based on that information?

Or, similarily, if she turns up bad, then who are the other 3 wolves?

And, I will say - I'm not fully sold on Kolido being a wolf. But it's all we've got that comes close to a legitimate threat.

Please someone, show me the evidence against me again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Okay, at least it is a reason beyond "fluffy". But do you think she's actually a baddie? Do you think we can afford at this stage to sacrifice a potential villager just for information?

It's 12-4 now.

I'd rather vote for someone I think is actually a wolf than somebody who's death will merely provide information.

Say we lynch Strawberry and she turns up good. What does that garner us? Who are the 4 wolves gonna be based on that information?

They also get to munch in the morning, it'll be 9-5

Please someone, show me the evidence against me again.

Here:
    tritium wrote: »
    Kolido is a wolf

wagoned twice

post #287, unnatural focus on Q even by the standards of this crew

post #615, tries to safelist Lord

post #1408, quick to smooth suspicion when Lord gets controversial

should have asked Drumpot to wait......

What was convincing to me was post #1408. Like you'd been discussing withi Lordy his thoughts in the back room.

In fairness, #615 consisted of several names, one of whom just happens to be a known wolf, and could have just been an unlucky inclusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

#FFA4

Ecto - Been pissing around with fluff posts and ridiculous 'logic'. Not a village player.
    Vale - Pretty much just been pissing about since D1. See above, not helpful to village.
    y0ss - Was very suss of D1 but moved off him. Strange play last night, I wouldn't say wolf just yet but I was **** sure he was Q.

And that has you right back on my radar. I may not be having a great game but I have NOT been posting fluff. I've answered every question put to me while mine have been ignored - I could have claimed that my FFA was based on the logic sKeith outlined but I was honest. I was among the first to raise the problem of the recruiter. I questioned Mrs FDs reveal which was the bloody sensible thing to do. Since when is it a good idea to just accept a role claim FFS? I have definitely been team village. Just because I'm not throwing out baseless accusations left, right and centre doesn't mean that my posts are 'fluff'. I could so easily concoct crazy speculations and throw shade at everyone else but I don't. I think the wolves are playing a damn good game but I am not one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

#ffa4
    1- BeakerJoe
    2- Jay
    3- I *still* don't want to take the heat off the two above

Let's lynch BJ

If BJ is good then Jay is 100% confirmed good by trit and he can help lead the village with no doubt cast
    If BJ is bad then Jay is the queen and we throw all our might at him to kill him

Sometimes its better to wait a bit though and see how people react to the accused.

Anyway, i added some stuff on strawbs earlier. Can you see why I did?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

It's 12-4 now.

is she turns up bad:

wolves would have voted to save her night 2. therefore we look at who voted for p* night 2 along with lordy

she turns up good:

the wolves would have spread their vote cos they didn't need to save anyone. therefore the 3 who voted along with lord on night 2 can be considered non wolves

Advertisement