Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

is she turns up bad:

wolves would have voted to save her night 2. therefore we look at who voted for p* night 2 along with lordy

she turns up good:

the wolves would have spread their vote cos they didn't need to save anyone. therefore the 3 who voted along with lord on night 2 can be considered non wolves

You could also make that argument about grumpy to be fair

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

tritium wrote: »
    Sometimes its better to wait a bit though and see how people react to the accused.

Anyway, i added some stuff on strawbs earlier. Can you see why I did?

Sorry no. I missed it. Care to repost by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Necrominus wrote: »
    You could also make that argument about grumpy to be fair

you cant really. grumpy wasnt on the line to be lynched. SM was

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Kolido is a wolf

wagoned twice

post #287, unnatural focus on Q even by the standards of this crew

post #615, tries to safelist Lord

post #1408, quick to smooth suspicion when Lord gets controversial

should have asked Drumpot to wait......
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Here:

What was convincing to me was post #1408. Like you'd been discussing withi Lordy his thoughts in the back room.

In fairness, #615 consisted of several names, one of whom just happens to be a known wolf, and could have just been an unlucky inclusion.

Thanks,

Ok 1.) there is no evidence against me bandwagoning, I picked mick early day 1 for his no lynch agenda. Changed from strawbs last night on advice from some posters.

I explained a post for Lord, why would I do that if I was a wolf. I'm sure there were others conversing with him in the last few days.

The Q thing was a bit of an obsession at the beginning, how does that make me a wolf.

Right now we are 12-4, lynch me and by 10am tomorrow it will be 9-5. I urge you all to rethink.

I'm going to be offline until around 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

so we need 5 successful lynches to kill the wolves as it stands right now?

4 wolves + 1 extra for the queen

christ

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

#FFA3 it is 3, isn't it, i seen digi had 4.

kolido -
    Has been changing the meaning of almost every referenced incident he mentions. seems to always breaks the quote links so you have to troll back yourself to find out what he is referencing.

Yoss -
    If its yoss v (ecto, SM or digi)
    He seems to have knowledge that it was jay that was seer checked and not trit. either jay is elder, and 100% cannot be wolf, or he has been seer checked good and there is only 1/25 of being an evil that is seen as good.
    trit and jayop are (50%+48%)=98% actual good each, taken as a pair, or the individual peeked of the pair is 96% actual good.

Seriously, did some of you holiday this year on planet idiot?

All I have done the this game is talk about finding borgs. Borgs, borgs, borgs. Now if that is fluff then yes, please take me out of village stoopid. The only player to catch a wolf done so on their own. The rest of the village didn't help them.

Who has the village lynched? VILLAGERS!

MrsFD, aside from shooting one perfectly innocent villager and possibly a second, what have you done to catch a wolf? Hiding behind your vig status isn't enough.

Yosser is laughing at all of this deflection. Kolido is sitting back stroking his cat with an evil smirk on his face. The wolf room are he heeing. And the dead room are shouting at their screens calling us numpties.

Lynch me and the noise from those rooms above will deafening.

I'm voting yoss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I accidentally posted this in AH

Lucky I can delete posts over there!!

Well I see out villager policy of monumental fcuk ups continue.

I must own up, I was pretty sure that Mahma, was bad, turns out I was completely wrong. Hands up for that. So apologies to Drumpot if my comments led you in that direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I apologise Trit, it wasn't aimed at you. Flushy has been running round throwing shade at me without any basis and when I respond to her she dives for cover. I really don't understand it.

Jayop wants to vote for Strawberry based on being fluffy. That is bloody rich. I can't remember a single genuine thought Jayop has had - and he hasn't even posted that much.

I see the evidence for Kolido. I don't see any for Strawberry. It's getting on my wick a bit.

I have been called to a meeting on the bridge. Headset on and using another computer. I will get back to you but my Captain said he needs to speak to me for a while.

In the absence of any seer or RV reveal, I'll have to go for Kolido. I'm sorry Kolido if I'm wrong, but it's the closest thing to evidence for lynching someone in the entire game thus far. I think Strawberry is good, and if I'm wrong I should definitely be up for the chop next time out. But I'm not voting for her cos I believe her until I see proof to the contrary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Sorry no. I missed it. Care to repost by any chance?

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057783168/239/#post104601499

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

To follow on from what I said above....

I'm gonna quote this even though it was my intention to leave it until after the game. Though what I was going to discuss later was the merits or not of having a no-lynch first day.

However, in this case what I want to highlight the first sentence: if "this was actually real". In real life, you don't kill somebody because they're "fluffy". You need *something* to hang them on.

Fluffy was the 3rd thing I said tbf but don't let that get in your way.

She was a single voter the first night and a double voter the second night. Wolves have a tendency to spread their votes out early in the game to leave fewer patterns and given the first night was so spread out I think among the single voters there are wolves. I had compiled a list previosly that had I think 5 names on it. Cross was my favourite at that stage but strawbs wasn't far behind. Now strawns has still posted feck all and followed that up with a nothing vote on Kolido last night.

So yeah, fluff.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

#ffa4
    1- BeakerJoe
    2- Jay
    3- I *still* don't want to take the heat off the two above

Let's lynch BJ

If BJ is good then Jay is 100% confirmed good by trit and he can help lead the village with no doubt cast
    If BJ is bad then Jay is the queen and we throw all our might at him to kill him

Youve massive holes in your logic if Im good, it doesnt mean Jay is good

Vice Versa too,

Id love to vote for you, but Im avenging Pstarr. Im voting for Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »

Vice Versa too,

1277342.gif?b64lines=V0VMTCwgSSBCRUxJRVZFIEknTEwgVk9URQpGT1IgQSBUSElSRCBQQVJUWQpDQU5ESURBVEUuIAoKCgoKCgoKR08gQUhFQUQtLQpUSFJPVyBZT1VSIFZPVEUgQVdBWS4=

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I have been called to a meeting on the bridge. Headset on and using another computer. I will get back to you but my Captain said he needs to speak to me for a while.

I've said no such thing.

I'm still locked in my ready room and aint coming out.

Vice Versa too,

Pfft. What happened to your big Vale theory last night? Has he suddenly vanished

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Seriously, did some of you holiday this year on planet idiot?

All I have done the this game is talk about finding borgs. Borgs, borgs, borgs. Now if that is fluff then yes, please take me out of village stoopid. The only player to catch a wolf done so on their own. The rest of the village didn't help them.

Who has the village lynched? VILLAGERS!

MrsFD, aside from shooting one perfectly innocent villager and possibly a second, what have you done to catch a wolf? Hiding behind your vig status isn't enough.

Yosser is laughing at all of this deflection. Kolido is sitting back stroking his cat with an evil smirk on his face. The wolf room are he heeing. And the dead room are shouting at their screens calling us numpties.

Lynch me and the noise from those rooms above will deafening.

I'm voting yoss.

why you voting me? i wasnt on your FFA night 1. what has changed since?

Barney92 wrote: »
    Look even if the seer only has three peeked good. It's still worth it to come out if you asked me. After they have peeked tonight of course. So they should have 4 peeks. If we have a block of 4 who are good/queen as well as those who are currently confirmed/semi-confirmed we have a very decent shot of picking the borgs/recruiter. Obviously we'd be worried about the recruited one and the queen, but I wouldn't mind reducing the pool of suspects for the other evil people.

If we presume the BG is still in play then this is as good a time as any to have teh seer come out. If we wait until after the recruitment then you just can't trust a single thing they say. Ad to that the fact that the BG can protect them tonight then we're as well getting that info now.

Even like you say they have only picked 3 villagers, then it would start to give us a band of posters that we can start to trust to some degree. Worry about the queen after we get the others.

fair enough 100% was an over statement, but becomes muchh more likely

Pfft. What happened to your big Vale theory last night? Has he suddenly vanished

Im still not done with Vale, but your my top suspect!

• Advertisement

fair enough 100% was an over statement, but becomes muchh more likely

It really doesn't and the whole accusation lies on something that we're not even allowed to discuss to try to dispel such is it's level of nonsense. There's literally no correlation towards m or BJ should one or the other be proven to be innocent.

Sorry but how is me talking about being a non roled villager today but possibly not tomorrow if I were recruited make me a wolf?

And what has me collating all of grumps posts into a format I could read on my phone got to do with anything?

Im still not done with Vale, but your my top suspect!

Ok, but when I die and get revealed as good I want you to post the following photo as an apology:

200_s.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

#ffa4
    1- BeakerJoe
    2- Jay
    3- I *still* don't want to take the heat off the two above

Let's lynch BJ

If BJ is good then Jay is 100% confirmed good by trit and he can help lead the village with no doubt cast
    If BJ is bad then Jay is the queen and we throw all our might at him to kill him

Jayops odds of being the queen are unrelated to whether bj reveals as good or bad.
    He would definitely not be 100% confirmed just because bj comes up good.

This is the first time I have doubted you or jayop and it is because of this flawed logic.

Ok, but when I die and get revealed as good I want you to post the following photo as an apology:

200_s.gif

Can I post this when your confirmed bad?

Treehouse_of_Horror_X.jpg

Can I post this when your confirmed bad?

Treehouse_of_Horror_X.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

If I say yes does that make me a wolf?

It won't happen. Cos I'm not a wolf, and won't be confirmed bad.

Jayop wrote: »

She was a single voter the first night and a double voter the second night. Wolves have a tendency to spread their votes out early in the game to leave fewer patterns and given the first night was so spread out I think among the single voters there are wolves. I had compiled a list previosly that had I think 5 names on it. Cross was my favourite at that stage but strawbs wasn't far behind. Now strawns has still posted feck all and followed that up with a nothing vote on Kolido last night.

I voted for yosser the first night, he was part of the FFA.

I voted kolido last night as he was on my suspects list on day one. but didn't make the final 3. He was still suspect to me regardless of the fact that I was in another galaxy yesterday.

Both of them are still my suspects today

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

This takes me nowhere?

Fair enough. "Fluffy" was what I remember most against her, which is why I asked for reminding why people were against her. Thanks for the reminder.

I voted for yosser the first night, he was part of the FFA.

I voted kolido last night as he was on my suspects list on day one. but didn't make the final 3. He was still suspect to me regardless of the fact that I was in another galaxy yesterday.

Both of them are still my suspects today

One thing, Strawbs. Why Yosser today? There's clearly momentum towards Kolido. And yourself of course.

And then there's BJ voting for me

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    Jayops odds of being the queen are unrelated to whether bj reveals as good or bad.
    He would definitely not be 100% confirmed just because bj comes up good.

This is the first time I have doubted you or jayop and it is because of this flawed logic.

Why would this cause you to doubt Jay?
    It really doesn't and the whole accusation lies on something that we're not even allowed to discuss to try to dispel such is it's level of nonsense. There's literally no correlation towards m or BJ should one or the other be proven to be innocent.

Not being allowed to discuss it doesn't make it nonsense. It is the only solid theory I've got after this clusterf*ck so I'm sticking with it unless there's a logical sway among the village.

I agree that Strawberry's posts have been fluffy but I don't think that condemns her yet, so I'm not jumping on that bandwagon yet.

I'll look into Kolido now to see if there's anything worth picking on, but other than the above I've got nothing.

Advertisement