Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XVI - Star Trek

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I voted for yosser the first night, he was part of the FFA.

I voted kolido last night as he was on my suspects list on day one. but didn't make the final 3. He was still suspect to me regardless of the fact that I was in another galaxy yesterday.

Both of them are still my suspects today

That's fair enough, it doesn't change anything I said though and it doesn't equate to my accusation of you being just "fluffy".

Now I find it interesting that you and QB both replied to my post from 15 minutes ago within seconds of each other. Interesting too that you were both pushing the fluff line.

Lets say it's noted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ffa

Vale... haven't moved on my opinion from last night. I just dont understand how for someone was so active with nonsense he has flown under the radar for so long.

Grumpy... putting bj and jay up for reasons that aren't permitted to be discussed ergo are invalidated. It looks like your putting two in to fill the ffa for sake of numbers. Even yoss stepped down from it. What other reasons have you for them? Or have i missed the posts? Also was absent for 2 days before taking part. Its suss and could be the recruiter staying low until they just couldnt stay low any longer. I mean you've been very active today.

kolido... disagree on the bandwagon points but at the same time i was suspicious, pretty much for the points trit (the only verified taking point) had made anyway. I dont think ill be voting here but putting you in to make the 3 and of everyone else you are next for me.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Looks like PatrickStarr has hacked in to BJ's account and is surfing the Necro train!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Necrominus wrote: »
    One thing, Strawbs. Why Yosser today? There's clearly momentum towards Kolido. And yourself of course.

And then there's BJ voting for me

I can be swayed on my vote, but as of now Im voting Necro and heres why:

I think hes a wolf. He had blood on his hands in a few village deaths, Mahama, PJ.

I think hes doing damage control now that Lord is gone. Pstarr may have been more hellbent on Lord (and rightly so in the end), but that doesn’t mean hes wrong about Necro or that he had cooled on him. Im thinking hes as good a pick as anyone to be a wolf and Pstarr, IMO, had good instincts (though bad methods IMO). He only really challenged two people and one was a wolf, the other is Necro.

Lets find out if PS was right.

Why would this cause you to doubt Jay?

Not being allowed to discuss it doesn't make it nonsense. It is the only solid theory I've got after this clusterf*ck so I'm sticking with it unless there's a logical sway among the village.

I agree that Strawberry's posts have been fluffy but I don't think that condemns her yet, so I'm not jumping on that bandwagon yet.

I'll look into Kolido now to see if there's anything worth picking on, but other than the above I've got nothing.

Of course it's nonsense. I said on thread that I was absolutely dying and it's hardly a massive leap to think that would last 2 days after being on the beer (intergallactic beer (sorry mods)) or 3 solid days.

Honestly, there's nothing more I can say about it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,553 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote: »
    Looks like PatrickStarr has hacked in to BJ's account and is surfing the Necro train!! :)

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Guffy wrote: »
    Grumpy... putting bj and jay up for reasons that aren't permitted to be discussed ergo are invalidated. It looks like your putting two in to fill the ffa for sake of numbers. Even yoss stepped down from it. What other reasons have you for them? Or have i missed the posts? Also was absent for 2 days before taking part. Its suss and could be the recruiter staying low until they just couldnt stay low any longer. I mean you've been very active today.

I don't think its invalidated as it does not require further discussion

Active today cos I'm laid up in the sick bay

#FFA3

Kolido, Vale, Yoss.

While you're there can you ask Bev to get her ass in gear and give us some info please.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

In the absence of any seer or RV reveal, I'll have to go for Kolido. I'm sorry Kolido if I'm wrong, but it's the closest thing to evidence for lynching someone in the entire game thus far. I think Strawberry is good, and if I'm wrong I should definitely be up for the chop next time out. But I'm not voting for her cos I believe her until I see proof to the contrary.

Back again, didnt have to go off line after all.

Where are you getting this from?

You were pally with lord early in game and pstar was hot on you through out, he ended up being good, though still could have been q. I still think you're just a misguided vilager though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Its not allowed to be discussed there is a difference. That's the last im gona say on the matter

#FFA3

Stawbs - I want to shoot myself in the brain about this PJ and I theory at this stage. That along with the voting patterns of the first two days.
    Yosser - Like strawbs carrying on this nonsense along with not being able to grasp the simple numbers behind the post made by MrsFD yesterday.
    Kolido - As per Trit's post.

Kolido wrote: »

You were pally with lord early in game and pstar was hot on you through out, he ended up being good, though still could have been q. I still think you're just a misguided vilager though.

Trit's posts that have been quoted ad infinitum today.... I've got nothing else.

And to say I was pally with lord is a big overstatement. If by responding to his posts, yep - you got me.

why you voting me? i wasnt on your FFA night 1. what has changed since?

Oh my god are you for real?

Your posting style, the whole bait convo I had this morning. It's like you're pretending it never happened.

I'm voting you because my head tells me you are the surest bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I'm standing by my FFA but if its getting no traction, voting for an outlier won't help the village. HAving read back over his posts and trit's I'm willing to put Kolido in as 3 on my FFA, and will vote that way if that's the way the village is going, but I still don't think its particularly solid. Suspicious voting pattern, defensive structured posts... Its enough I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Plus I forgot to add, if youre wrong on strawbs, why offer yourself for the chop, we all can make mistakes. If youre good, you should only offer yourself if its for the good of the vil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im still not done with Vale, but your my top suspect!

Your my no. 1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Oh my god are you for real?

Your posting style, the whole bait convo I had this morning. It's like you're pretending it never happened.

I'm voting you because my head tells me you are the surest bet.

i already asked about this baiting thing. i dont understand it at all. could you refer to this post please?

Plus I forgot to add, if youre wrong on strawbs, why offer yourself for the chop, we all can make mistakes. If youre good, you should only offer yourself if its for the good of the vil.

Well, actually - mainly because I don't want to listen to the same argument being levelled at me since the start of the game - that I'm on a team with someone.

I'm on one team alright. Team Village.

Jayop wrote: »
    #FFA3

Stawbs - I want to shoot myself in the brain about this PJ and I theory at this stage......

I'm confused. Have you got me mixed up with someone else? I've never spoken about you and pj. Not that I can recall anyway.

• Advertisement

Your my no. 1

Stop setting these up for me. Please:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

I'm confused. Have you got me mixed up with someone else? I've never spoken about you and pj. Not that I can recall anyway.

He meant BJ. If it helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Why would this cause you to doubt Jay?

Because you were trying to 100% somebody who should not be 100%.
    He will only be 100% on death or proving to be the elder.

i already asked about this baiting thing. i dont understand it at all. could you refer to this post please?

RL calls so gimme an hour? Or look back around 10-11am this morning. Barney was here at same time.

quickbeam wrote: »
    He meant BJ. If it helps.

I didn't take part in that convo either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Stop setting these up for me. Please:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Your performance this game reminds me of a holodeck game involving performance of Nelson Muntz

So far my list consists of kolido and yoss.

I need to analyse kolido still.

based on this mornings interactions between barney at 10:36 and yoss' reply at 10:42, I believe yoss is throwing some bait. Queen would do that. Here's an ego boost for ya yoss, you are a smart player who has the ability to change your style when required.

Yoss, this is the comment Strawberry is referring to I think

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Jesus is the Jay/BJ thing still ongoing?

Looks like Kolido is for the chop tonight, I'm going to vote Vale, he still seerns more Wolfy to me. I'm a tiny bit suspicious of a wagon on Kolido, as an attempt to jump behind Trit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

#FFA3

Kolido due to Trits argument. Seems closest to something solid we have
    Yossarian due to my own gut feelings
    Digital Solitude mainly due to his implying I'm posting fluff which is total bs.

• Advertisement

Your performance this game reminds me of a holodeck game involving performance of Nelson Muntz

You keep lining them up, I'll keep knocking them out -

latest?cb=20131112211106

Advertisement