Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead iPhone 5.

Options
  • 03-09-2017 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭

I noticed this morning that the battery hadn't drained at all despite the fact I'd used the phone a fair bit, so I decided to turn off the phone with the intention of restarting it to see if the actual battery percentage would come up. However it won't power back on at all now, I've tried all the reset advice and all that happens is I get the empty battery and charger picture and when I plug it in the battery with the three red bars comes up but the phone won't switch on. Have I missed anything in terms of restarting it, as I say I looked up all the advice in terms of holding down the on and home buttons etc. Just want to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Advertisement