Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rate my full body workout

• 03-09-2017 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Started with this programme 8 weeks Ago and see improvements.the 3 days a week suits me perfect so would like to stick to full body workouts. As you can see I'm not doing deadlifts or squats at the moment due to lower back and a recent knee injury
    Just looking for some feedback

Seated machine rows
    Lat pull downs
    Dumbbell chest press
    Pullovers
    Shoulder machine press
    Side lateral raises
    Hammer curls
    Skull crushers
    Upright dumbbell rows
    One arm dumbbell rows
    Leg press
    Seated calf raises
    Crunches

All 3 sets 8 to 12 reps

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

It's pretty disproportionate in terms of upper body to lower body.
    10 Upper body exercises, 2 lower body

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Fancy Bear

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 10 exercises seems excessive for a full body workout? I thought 6-8 max?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Deshi Basara

As mentioned, very little leg work.

If you're injured, that's ok - sub in unloaded lunges, bulgarian split squats.

As for upper body -

Bent Over Row / Seated Row

Bench Press / DB or BB

Pull Ups/ Lat Pulldown

Shoulder Press / DB or BB

You honestly don't need a whole lot more, no need to be doing so many exercises. Focus on a few quality moves over redundant quantity.

Throw in your arm isolations at the end if you'd like.

Best of luck in any case! Hope the back heals up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭outland1985

OK thanks for that ill try get more leg work in and reduce the upper body to 6 exerises and see his that goes, thanks

Advertisement