Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sales rep signed us up to fibre, call centre cancelled order

Options
  • 03-09-2017 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

We were signed up to fibre broadband  by d2d sales reps. when I rang to confirm the order I was told that my eircode was "not on the system".  My neighbour had his fibre connected last week so I know the area is live. How can I get our eircode onto the "system". Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

JuniorB wrote: »
    We were signed up to fibre broadband  by d2d sales reps. when I rang to confirm the order I was told that my eircode was "not on the system".  My neighbour had his fibre connected last week so I know the area is live. How can I get our eircode onto the "system". Thanks
    Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear this. Can you send me your account number that was cancelled and your full name in a PM so I can check on this for you please?

- Adam

Advertisement