Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BESS SS year harder than JS?

Options
  • 04-09-2017 6:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi.  I'm going in fourth year BESS and will get a degree in single honors economics.

Overall, did you find SS year harder than JS? I'm asking this because there are four modules in fourth year, which gives me the (naive?) impression that in terms of difficultly it might be easier or around the same as in JS.

I understand that not everyone who might be reading this followed a single honors in economics. Anyway, please share your experience in SS for whatever degree that you followed.
    Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,299 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Fourth.

I wouldn't usually point it out, but you are going into the fourth year of a degree course.

Once you graduate you can sally forth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭reason vs religion

Friend who did same told me the modules were less technical but the continuous assessments more substantial. Overall, he found it easier.

Advertisement