Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coverage/signal degraded

Options
  • 04-09-2017 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi

I'm on Eir Mobile broadband only (Standalone 250Gb FMS plan). Since yesterday speeds have dropped way down (below 2Mb/s) and I can see from the router that 4g signal is at 1 bar (have had a consistent 4 or 5 bars with the last 6 months down speed averaging 40Mb).

I'm less than 3km from closest Meteor LTE mast in Loughrea co.Galway (site #3005 on ComReg site viewer - http://siteviewer.comreg.ie/#site/3005/53.2031065772/-8.5514378791/1/Site%203005)

I work from home and this is severely impacting me today - can somebody check this out please? I have rebooted the router more than once also (Huwai B315s-22)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭KrakityJones

Hi

Spoke to someone in Tech support and there is a known issue on Mast ID CK3759 - being worked on apparently.

So I guess you can ignore this thread

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi

Spoke to someone in Tech support and there is a known issue on Mast ID CK3759 - being worked on apparently.

So I guess you can ignore this thread

Cheers
    Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your service. This should be fixed ASAP.

Feel free to get back in touch if you need me to check anything for you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭KrakityJones

Glad to report all back to normal again now.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Glad to report all back to normal again now.

Cheers
    Glad to hear this :) 

- Adam

Advertisement