Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation of credit card

Options
  • 04-09-2017 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I applied online for a credit card. I got a letter in the door this morning about the direct debit... could someone please confirm that this is confirmed,if you get me... thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Aoife_88 wrote: »
    Hi, I applied online for a credit card. I got a letter in the door this morning about the direct debit... could someone please confirm that this is confirmed,if you get me... thanks
    Hi Aoife_88,

Welcome to Boards, and thanks for your post.

Are there any return instructions in the letter you received, or can you give me more information on what the letter says?

Thanks again,
    Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Aoife_88

I got a letter Confirmation of SEPA DD mandate and a 16 digit account number....I just want confirmation that it's accepted and confirmed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Aoife_88 wrote: »
    I got a letter Confirmation of SEPA DD mandate and a 16 digit account number....I just want confirmation that it's accepted and confirmed
    Hi Aoife_88

Thanks for the reply.

Usually, if you receive correspondence such as this, it would indicate confirmation that your credit card Direct Debit has been set up successfully.

We'd suggest that you contact the credit card department, on 0818 251 251 and they'll be able to confirm this for you.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement