Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice Music visualizer tv

Options
  • 04-09-2017 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭

I'm a big fan of when guests come to visit, Tv goes off and some subtle music plays, I love the ps3 earth visualizer and media player as it offers a nice thing to look at but doesn't take from conversion. The only reason I still have my ps3 is for this reason.

My question is this, Is there any good app i can get for my android tv box (that i haven't decided which to get yet) that can replace this that doesn't have a party effect to it. Its soon time to retire the ps3, so want to look at alternatives.

It will be used with Logitech remote and hope with a touch of a button, it will turn off what ever I'm watching and turn on my playlist with a cool but not crazy visualizer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

I always liked the HTC Music app on my phone for this, not sure if there is a version for android TV though. I tried to find one, for exactly the same reason without any luck

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

projectM on Google play store?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

degsie wrote: »
    projectM on Google play store?

Yea you see that to me is far to windows media player from the 90's.
    Looking for something more suited to adult home not a party rave look.

Advertisement