Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up as self-employed (PAYE)

Options
  • 04-09-2017 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm a Non-EU on a Stamp 4 Visa (Married to an Irish citizen) and I wanted to register as self-employed with PAYE. How do I go about this? I have a PPS Number

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

DishFish wrote: »
    I'm a Non-EU on a Stamp 4 Visa (Married to an Irish citizen) and I wanted to register as self-employed with PAYE. How do I go about this? I have a PPS Number

What do you mean self employed with PAYE?

Do you mean that you are working a PAYE job as well as having self employed income? Or that you want to register as an employer yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DishFish

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    What do you mean self employed with PAYE?

Do you mean that you are working a PAYE job as well as having self employed income? Or that you want to register as an employer yourself?

I want to register as self-employed. I am not working a PAYE job at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

DishFish wrote: »
    I want to register as self-employed. I am not working a PAYE job at the moment.

You need to fill out a TR1 form

Advertisement